Christmas Strongbox Availability Ending Soon

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher

[h=3]Christmas Strongbox Availability Ending Soon[/h]Christmas Strongboxes are only available in the Webshop till Friday, 14:00 UTC. After this time they will not be available till next year. Possible contents and Christmas Ring 2016 details can be viewed here.

Originally Posted Here

Do something about the pills and rings that can not be TT'ed and people might actually buy more of these :wise:

Do something about the pills and rings that can not be TT'ed and people might actually buy more of these :wise:

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Limited rings still drop? You know full tt ones can be refined to un ammo. But yeah the y pills have gotta go and the puny skill pills should be able to refine up to better ones

AFaik L rings dont drop anymore (not one in the past 8k boxes i bought thats for sure)

That's what you get in lieu of a deposit fee.

AFaik L rings dont drop anymore (not one in the past 8k boxes i bought thats for sure)

same here in last 2k boxes no L ring

what rings. I got ONE ring from some 500 boxes :laugh: (and that was WHILE they were supposed to drop)

just let everything be refine-able into nano cubes in the refiner and BAM all your problems solved, you're welcome...

Paypal does not charge a deposit fee to the buyer.

It's always to the seller but passed on to the consumer. So mindark is substituting the fee they pay with stuff that is just filling up storage.

However.. this is a false argument since I wouldn't have wracked up 800 dollars in deposit fees... the amount of neurostim-y and misc stuff.

It's very reasonable to make them into universal ammo. Certainly refining to 70 to 100% is acceptable than them just sitting there doing nothing.

Waat, we can soon no longer weigh down our avatars with all the extremely useful garlands and snowballs?!
Bummer.

It's always to the seller but passed on to the consumer. So mindark is substituting the fee they pay with stuff that is just filling up storage.

However.. this is a false argument since I wouldn't have wracked up 800 dollars in deposit fees... the amount of neurostim-y and misc stuff.

It's very reasonable to make them into universal ammo. Certainly refining to 70 to 100% is acceptable than them just sitting there doing nothing.

I myself only buy UA and in the past have bought AUD when they were available in webshop , the boxes are to me a loot window without actually playing.

Back