Question: Accuracy enhancers not working on Cyrene guns?

Iceman2003

Dominant
Just the Iceman JTI
Hi Everyone.

I got the question related to Acc enhancers on cyrene guns.

Got maxed Ecotron v.26b Prototype(HA/CA 10/10)

Maxed guns give you 2% to critical.
Im using ares improved which is giving you 0,6% to critical

And now: using hunting program Im count every critical hit and in longer runs it is like 2,52% and it is correct because 2%+0,6% gives you score close to this what I measure.

Ive started tests with accu enhancers.
When you put it on first slot it is changing yours CA from 10/10 to 12/10 according to informations from gun tab. So it should change yours crit ability by 0,4%( 10/10 =2% ---- 12/10= 2,4%)

So my setup was
Maxed gun 2%
Ares imp 0,6%
Accuracy enhancer 0,4%

but on hunt I measure same crit amount like on maxed gun + ares imp(2,52%).

Can someone confirm that acc enh are working on cyrene guns?

Thanks in advance

can you add the amount of shots you made? i need several 10k shots to even out on an average crit chance...

and hits/crits balanced
if you have hit rate higher 90% then you critical rate will be lower than normal

and accu enchancers increases crit chance +0.2%

its look like base crit 1% (without gun, for avatar etc)
and maxed weapon +1% critical

but usual base crit rate with maxed gun 1.6 - 1.8% (yearly statistic)

Crits are random and differs on time of day and evens out over several thousand shots. You are not guaranteed 3% crit in your case.. could be higher or lower... based on law of large numbers.

You have a 3% chance to crit. Not 3 crits in the first 100 shots. Could be 6, 10, or 1.

What I noticed in my tracker is that the lower hit rate is managed by crits and when hits are high, crits are lower. It still ends up balancing to the dpp I expect.

You can watch my stat tracker on my stream videos to see how it goes

Last edited:
Oh, thanks for the answers so fast :)

Will do some further test and I will see what the result will be in longer therms.

Back