Male | Male
    Harry Bond Hole
    Society
    Art of War
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Timewarpman1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh...one of these threads again...

Hey I'm glad a noob can hit something cool.
    You know, dynamic system?

Fuck I've seen enough of the same names on the HoF list that just hog all the available space because they chug more nanocubes with their five figure salaries.

I'm glad the little people still have chance.
    Jupp, after 11 year ingame it's same shit different wrapping when it comes to complaining on the forum.

It's one of the reasons I'm not very active on PCF these days. The forum is helpful in many ways, but my reluctance of using it increase with threads like these.....spend more time sharing the positive things about EU Afterall it's what keeps many players ingame for more than 10+ years..... What other game can show similar player endurance...?

Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    ali tayyab crazy
    Society
    Noodles
    Images
    it culd be someone who used to play before..on coming back he knows/thinks noobs get more lucky so grabs big amp and goes underground..

Thanks it was a proper mining win. Oh not 1 of the usual top5 'regulars' (especially on this lovely forum ).

Nobodi 'alt' thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by Killahbee View Post
    Noobs have increased luck its a fact. There are far too many examples of fresh accounts hitting Big hofs or looting the items we all want..
    yeah well that was pre jan 2013.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kull KullXP Holland
    Society
    ~ZEN~
    Images
    This is a well known trick to some miners. Its nothing new at all.

Not saying that this person is an Alt etc but there is a very common practice of making Alt avatars to reset the cool down and hit big loots again.

Cant say if it works or not but there are some who swear that this works and from the pattern I have seen they are correct in there assumptions.

On a side not I do know for a absolute fact that there were some using alt ava's to click boxes back when Ares rings had a much higher value. They would wait for a wave to start then start opening boxes on multiple accounts for a brief period and they were successful in there endeavors.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    James Jambon Zidane
    Society
    Virtual Legends Elite
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Killahbee View Post
    Noobs have increased luck its a fact. There are far too many examples of fresh accounts hitting Big hofs or looting the items we all want..
    true. I think it's part of the matketing to get more new players staying. Big loots early lead to people staying longer. Plus it shows other new players that anyone has a chance for good loot regardless of skill.

It's natural for long time losing players to get upset seeing a new player hit big. But it is what it is. Chances are the peds will roll back in to the game tenfold in time

Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by treeloggerbigbi View Post
    Thanks it was a proper mining win. Oh not 1 of the usual top5 'regulars' (especially on this lovely forum ).

Nobodi 'alt' thankyou
    Congratulations on your

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Jimmy Xpl0jd Volten
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Hec View Post
    Isn't that 1,105 miners in game who have EL installed and using it within past 30 days???
    Its not based on how many who have EL installed, its based on how many avatar globals EL has registered last 30 days, only need 5 EL online to register everyone on the planet.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Three Sixteen
    Society
    Kaos
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by KullXP View Post

Not saying that this person is an Alt etc but there is a very common practice of making Alt avatars to reset the cool down and hit big loots again.

Cant say if it works or not but there are some who swear that this works and from the pattern I have seen they are correct in there assumptions.
    This is my view as well.
    -Three

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Zelos 'Playboy' Fargen
    Society
    Galactic Education Association
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by KullXP View Post

On a side not I do know for a absolute fact that there were some using alt ava's to click boxes back when Ares rings had a much higher value. They would wait for a wave to start then start opening boxes on multiple accounts for a brief period and they were successful in there endeavors.
    I can confirm this through my experiences with my mining disciples. Almost all of them were frontloaded an absurd amount of TT profit (Ex: Tower on first amp, 1k+ PED hofs unamped planetside) within their first few weeks mining.

I wouldn't go as far as to call it "fact" but I'm beginning to notice a pattern.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast