MindArk being kind to Alts :cough: sorry Noobs

He is right and in this instance, even all the profanity is justified. I actually consider it already toned down to pass moderation. The class of addressees deserves all of it and more.

PlanetCalypsoForum Rules

1.1 - Age Requirement
You must be 13 years of age or older to gain membership to and/or participate in Planet Calypso Forum.

2.2 - Insults/Flaming
Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts are not permitted. Posts of this nature will be edited or deleted by the Community Staff without notice and the offending member may be temporarily or permanently banned without notice. It is important to keep in mind that PlanetCalypsoForum is a global community and what might be acceptable behavior or language in one country may not be acceptable in others. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members and forum staff, along with constructive posting of opinions is essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked.

Just because you agree what he says dont mean the way he said it was the right way. This is public forum for game that players can play from the age of 14 and he has clearly broken rule 2.2. He could of said what he wanted with a lot more decorum. You have to remember this is the main forum for EU people to use this togather much information, but this type of post makes the forum look very bad. I am no angel, but you should be subtle to get you point across or this will just open floodgates up for others to lower the standards of the forum. We see enough childish bickering as it is on here.

PlanetCalypsoForum Rules

In the end it's up to the mods to decide, not one of us. You are at liberty to report it, of course. That I happen to agree here is of no relevance for such a decision, but neither should it be a reason to denounce the language just because someone happens to disagree. I think I've seen worse and I also don't like it usually, but sometimes seeing someone speaking his mind is the greater relief. The arrogance of some of the moneybags is insufferable.

Thanks it was a proper mining win. Oh not 1 of the usual top5 'regulars' (especially on this lovely forum :laugh::ahh::wtg::yay:).

Nobodi 'alt' thankyou

I'd just like to point out that the player here has full knowledge of pcf and the game, and has gone from zero to hard core amped mining.

It's a fucking alt and it'd be real nice if MA actually followed their own rules.

I'd just like to point out that the player here has full knowledge of pcf and the game, and has gone from zero to hard core amped mining.

It's a fucking alt and it'd be real nice if MA actually followed their own rules.

Could be alt, but on the other hand, how is that any proof just because they know of
PCF and goes from zero to hardcore mining?
My old soc was (is) a RL-friends-and-family-only soc. Ofc did we share info in many ways.
We had members that could afford a gameplay I've never been close to, from noob and up,
so it could be the same here.

Could be alt, but on the other hand, how is that any proof just because they know of
PCF and goes from zero to hardcore mining?
My old soc was (is) a RL-friends-and-family-only soc. Ofc did we share info in many ways.
We had members that could afford a gameplay I've never been close to, from noob and up,
so it could be the same here.

Heh, sure.

It's definitely an alt :rolleyes: There's a bunch being made recently and I'm not entirely sure why, for what reason someone wouldn't want to use their main - main suggestion/assumption I have is that they are "joint" avatars to be used by multiple people (or paid sweatshop style).

But whatever, fuck it, MA obviously don't care :)

Heh, sure.

It's definitely an alt :rolleyes: There's a bunch being made recently and I'm not entirely sure why, for what reason someone wouldn't want to use their main - main suggestion/assumption I have is that they are "joint" avatars to be used by multiple people (or paid sweatshop style).

I guess as long MA or playerbase don't suffer ( too much) of alts they will be around.

What do you consider hard core amped mining?

When I first started out, I jumped right into amps as soon as the skill level allowed it. From Lvl 2's all the way to 13's.

What do you consider hard core amped mining?

(IMO)

Level 5 and above indoors is where it starts. All the way up to D Class.

You need approximately ~15-25k bankroll to reasonably sustain yourself cycling at 3-5 PED/drop indoors.

If you're mining planetside you could cycle 13s with that bankroll (though you would not do very well long term with the current market).

Heh, sure.

I know why alts are being created and I believe I will report it all today. It's happening. It's why certain resources are constrained. It's being manipulated.

(IMO)

Level 5 and above indoors is where it starts. All the way up to D Class.

You need approximately ~15-25k bankroll to reasonably sustain yourself cycling at 3-5 PED/drop indoors.

If you're mining planetside you could cycle 13s with that bankroll (though you would not do very well long term with the current market).

Right. I'm simply making the statement that just because someone jumps into amped mining quickly. As I did myself long ago. It doesn't make you an alt.

Reactions: ZPF
Right. I'm simply making the statement that just because someone jumps into amped mining quickly. As I did myself long ago. It doesn't make you an alt.

Sometimes you just have to trust your instinct ;)

Ms. "Nympho" has no society, 4 Agility, still in newbie clothes, and...

professes to starting Entropia at least 10 years ago! ;)

I remember buying some sweat off a guy as a new starter (10 years ago) for 100 ped instead of 10.....lol. He ran away so fast I didn't catch his name. It bothered me for a few days, then I put it down to learning curve.

Thanks it was a proper mining win. Oh not 1 of the usual top5 'regulars' (especially on this lovely forum :laugh::ahh::wtg::yay:).

Nobodi 'alt' thankyou

It makes you an alt when there is literally no other activity on the account apart from l13, FOMA mining

It makes you an alt when there is literally no other activity on the account apart from l13, FOMA mining

The first activity on my tracker is some level 7/8 spamming on FOMA or ArkUG. One of the two, can't remember. Would I have been an alt as well if I towered?

Sometimes you just have to trust your instinct ;)

Ms. "Nympho" has no society, 4 Agility, still in newbie clothes, and...

professes to starting Entropia at least 10 years ago! ;)

I started long ago with a friend and sweated for a week. Dumped in 20$, then quit. This was --maybe 8 years ago. I think. When I came back I remade an account.

Am...ooh god. I'm...I'm an alt everybody.

Last edited:
Dose anyone remember a self confessed noob who got a ath on forma. Said they had made several accounts before. I think they wasted a lot of ped on crafting. The thing is people are suspicious of new players hitting it big and MA stance in alts and exploits are very relaxed. So when a new player hits a big one the player base can't help grabbing their pitchforks.

The first activity on my tracker is some level 7/8 spamming on FOMA or ArkUG. One of the two, can't remember. Would I have been an alt as well if I towered?

I started long ago with a friend and sweated for a week. Dumped in 20$, then quit. This was --maybe 8 years ago. I think. When I came back I remade an account.

Am...ooh god. I'm...I'm an alt everybody.

Quite a few assumptions you're making here. So you believe his story is likely more or less identical to yours?

I prefer Occam's razor :laugh:

Quite a few assumptions you're making here. So you believe his story is likely more or less identical to yours?

I prefer Occam's razor :laugh:

I prefer Gillette's. :tongue2:

Back