PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    Mutated mastermesh's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Billy Bar
    Avatar
    Maria Mastermesh Mesh
    Society
    Kaos
    Posts
    11,626
    Blog Entries
    8
    Images
    770
    How about a new area affect chip that creates a vehicle free zone. Get enough MFers out there and you could create a blockade...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunsout Gunsout View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jee whiz....I want to cuss up a storm, but all I can say is jee whiz. Because I don't want to get banned.

  2. #12
    Old Alpha swampymonster's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2014
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Rocktropia - Tangerine General Store
    Avatar
    Lil Swampy Monster
    Society
    Gunslingers
    Posts
    817
    Images
    73
    10 sweat + 1 oil + 1 Nova = vibrant oil
    Burns 10x slower then regular oil... eco oil

  3. #13
    Provider
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Max Hec Walker
    Society
    The Absolute
    Posts
    133
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by San View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Totally yes, need to burn up them novas. Just the TT value for the unit becomes a pretty odd number, the system actually handles higher precision but only two digits are shown which might cause confusion. Or, this type of fuel is counted in multiples of the smallest ingredient unit (1e-5), which means you lose less when extracting it.
    True but it'd work on ark...
    http://planetarkadia.entropedia.info...terial&id=1482
    http://planetarkadia.entropedia.info...terial&id=1566
    http://planetarkadia.entropedia.info...Arkace_Texture


    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy trim View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Here's a old thread that someone suggested about new oil and sweat fuel.

    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...ves&highlight=
    Yay slaves!!! And that confirmed vehicles killed sweat market.


    Quote Originally Posted by aztec View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Perfect response.

    Probably the biggest thing that trashed the economy was the creation of the explosive projectiles blueprint. Ruined MU on alot of ores, materials ect.
    NO! That happened before EP.
    Just look at other threads on That topic as I'm sure others are bored with explaining it again.


    Quote Originally Posted by Pretto Loco View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Back in the day (as you say) not even Mindforce existed and everybody had to walk or run.
    I don't know about the effect of the economy, but it had a great social effect, because people tended to walk to nearby locations from Port Atlantis. And they where CROWDED like f..k.

    But from an economical standpoint it was pretty useless having tons of people chatting and having fun together, instead of being forced into the pretty lonelly life of todays avas. Where the only stimulation is to grind the living Bejeeesus out of themselves.

    The vehicles does their job, to make it easy for newbies to transport themselves to various mission brokers and enmatter, ore or mob spawns that fits their skill level and gather tps.

    But well, to contribute with a suggestion regarding vehicles and economy. I have always loved those enormous vehicle collections you sometime saw at Icarus (before they prevented it). I wan't display areas where you can show off and trade vehicles. And make jaws drop

    There has always been great many people who like to show off in EU, and I like a good show
    Hey, why not have an annual "Entropia Vehicle Meet". Dragrace anyone?

    And yes, I also wan't the possibility to pimp my Sleipnir with juicy engine parts.
    I enjoyed Loco's post so much he got my vote for "post of the day"!
    And full confession I enjoy owning vehicles! And when asked how many last week I couldn't come close to answering under 30 seconds... but that's probably just my ol' memory trying to recall vehicles stored on (most) other planets.

    And I still think San's onto something with that premium fuel concept.

  4. #14
    Prowler
    Joined
    Jun 2010
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Australia
    Avatar
    Kikki KJ Jikki
    Society
    Dark Knights
    Posts
    1,549
    Images
    16
    There are a lot more uses for sweat now than there were before vehicles were introduced.

  5. #15
    Alpha MartinXVI's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2009
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Martin pmaniac Unlucky
    Posts
    515
    Images
    16
    Sorry to say, but sweat prices affect EU economy very slightly if any at all.

  6. #16
    Old Alpha San's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Avatar
    Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Posts
    1,039
    Blog Entries
    2
    Images
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Hec View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    that premium fuel concept.
    Ofc there would be problems with this in space... Under the current conditions, everybody would be compelled. Not nice.
    1. I NEVER post off-topic.
    2. If you disagree, go to 1.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook