Help: SPACE Content Petition! - Click Here If You Would Like to See Space Updated!

Space Petition! Sign Yes to show MA you want Space updates/changes!

• "Yes!"

Votes: 72 80.9%
  • "No!"

Votes: 17 19.1%

• Total voters

Stefan 008 Bond

Dominant
Society
Mod Merps
Stefan 008 Bond
SPACE Petition! - Vote "Yes" to sign!

Fellow Entropians,

This is an attempt to gather some momentum to affect change in a positive manner.

I have no horse in the space race, so I figured I am as good as anybody to bring this up...

Since the turn of the New Year, we have seen a significant uptick in the discussions revolving around space.
Love it or hate it, almost all Entropians have an opinion in this area.

The community has a million good ideas, the community has a million bad ideas too, but this isn't about any of them. This is about a call for action, a petition to be signed to show that you want changes to and/or new content in space.

It has been long enough, and it s time to show MA how many of us care. We are in content season now, and I think its fair enough for us players to request at least a "pass over" concerning space.

Please refrain from posting ideas, jokes or comments, there are plenty of other threads concerning all the ideas and emotions regarding space as it is currently constructed.

This is an attempt to unify the player base in a collective voice concerning space in its current state, we need sheer numbers of votes to make an impact! I am hoping players can put their differences aside for this effort.

Please click "Yes" on the poll to sign the petition (or No), afterwards post on the thread saying merely "yes please" or something to that effect so that it can bump
*added*
Even if you hate space and want to see it erased you should be clicking Yes, this is an attempt to move the needle, who knows which way MA is leaning??

Cheers to making Entropia Universe a better place!*

~008

Last edited:
Mindark is watching! Hello old friend! :cool:

We have their attention! Put the pedal to the metal and Sign!!!

Yes i think space needs something more :).

Indeed it does. So silly that people are even voting no. Space needs to change... Obviously.

We have less space content than we did 4 years ago... Really need new mobs and higher maturities that can be hunted with motherships!

They're working on it, they have been since near the end of 2016 if we can believe them.

Yes I would like to see a space update.

Disclaimer: The update I would like to see may upset some.

They're working on it, they have been since near the end of 2016 if we can believe them.

Lol lets hope this is true.

oh yea and I voted - space needs an update this year : )

Voted yes.

I'd love to see new vehicles and mobs and new components for the present vehicles.

Yes, an update is needed

would be nice to be able to hunt mobs planetside with vehicle guns. ofc there would have to be adjustments to make it fair to the rest of the competition but id would be still a nice thing. maybe not flying vehicles but at least a jeep with gatlin gun hunting proterons would be cool :D

would be nice to be able to hunt mobs planetside with vehicle guns. ofc there would have to be adjustments to make it fair to the rest of the competition but id would be still a nice thing. maybe not flying vehicles but at least a jeep with gatlin gun hunting proterons would be cool :D

and this post has what exactly to do with a thread in regard to space ? Suggestion why not start own thread and see what vehicle upgrades people would like to see planetside :)

yeah, let MA contact Frontier Developments, the creator of elite dangerous.
How cool would that be??!?

The space in the elite dangerous engine, flying in 3D with my oculus, and making the planet side on the entropia engine.

Space as it is now sucks. As wanna be pilot I get zero joy in flying in space in Entropia. Flying in elite dangerous on the other hand is fabulous!
Just combine these and you'll have hell of game/universe!

I only have a problem with the speed exploit in space. Thing is i never carry loot but its annoying.

and this post has what exactly to do with a thread in regard to space ? Suggestion why not start own thread and see what vehicle upgrades people would like to see planetside :)

well most of the vehicles are flying vehicles and with that update did the vehicle weapons got introduced so when changing space and this the vehicles and their weapons it would be nice to change it while doing an update anyway. so it is indirectly affected.

Please refrain from posting ideas, jokes or comments, there are plenty of other threads concerning all the ideas and emotions regarding space as it is currently constructed.

Please click "Yes" on the poll to sign the petition (or No), afterwards post on the thread saying merely "yes please" or something to that effect so that it can bump
*added*

~008

:topic:

:wise:

(condensed version)

Last edited:
Yes Space is very boring and not appealing to majority of player base because how it is. So something dose need to be done with it, but it should not be main focus of 2017 for MA. Like compets was in 2016.

I think you can say the same for pretty much all of the professions. Crafting is boring and not appealing to the majority of players, Taming is boring and not appealing to the majority of players. But there are those that do like it and they find their place in this game.

Also,

AFAIC, Compets was a huge waste of time for MA and his nothing to do with Entropia.

Space is part of Entropia and since updates have been promised since they first put it out, I think it should be something they concentrate on this year (finally).

well most of the vehicles are flying vehicles and with that update did the vehicle weapons got introduced so when changing space and this the vehicles and their weapons it would be nice to change it while doing an update anyway. so it is indirectly affected.

I'd rather see the drop ships space capable. SS to Planet side.

And UFO should be space capable. period..

It's MA protecting space as it's personal property, no PP designed vehicles are allowed in space, despite that making them appear ridiculous, and despite MA having failed to offer new space content of it's own. But we can dream, one day, maybe, perhaps, in a VU far far from here...

It's MA protecting space as it's personal property, no PP designed vehicles are allowed in space, despite that making them appear ridiculous, and despite MA having failed to offer new space content of it's own. But we can dream, one day, maybe, perhaps, in a VU far far from here...

Which really makes no sense. you can take weapons, faps, mining equipment, clothes, etc. etc. etc. to other planets including Calypso and space. The whole "no planet partner can have a space capable vehicle" is absurd.

Mob iron missions and chains that reward with better equipment would be great. :wtg:

I am waiting for that:

Space
Later in the year, we will turn our primary focus to the development of content and systems for space. Some of the space projects on our radar include:
Galactic transport & space missions.
Space vessels - improved balance, modules, upgrades and new ship classes.
PVE space content, including new space creatures.
Improved PVP space gameplay and balance.

Originally Posted Here

Space is feeling more and more like a ghost town these days so yes, some new content or changes would be nice.

Back