About to join the party.

Moignus

Young
Society
Miners Elite
Kyle Cabret Brigance
About to hit a nice little stopping point with my hunting skills. I wanted to take a break and do some Mining. Now coming from a background of being in a miners society (Generally), and have obtained a couple of mining HoFs I would say I'm decent.

What I'm curious about is how much do you average/above average miners cycle a day? When hunting I usually cycle about 2,000 PEDs/Daily. So I assume with mining you would probably do less, especially since I will probably be doing most of my mining Unamped as my PED card doesn't support constant amped runs. When do you guys sell your loot? And if you don't mind me getting a little personal, how big of a PED card do you guys have to support your little hobby?

Once I jump on the bandwagon I'll probably be supporting around 3k peds or so. I'm wondering if 300 ped daily runs is too much and would I lose steam quickly? Anyway's I'm just curious on what you big boys are up to and what's been working for you guys. I'll be wrapping up hunting for a bit so It'll most likely be a long endeavor, so the more I can learn before I jump on board the better.

first of all it heavily depends if indoor or outdoor. in indoor mining you can cycle maybe 2-4k peds a day without big problems, depending on your playtime. outdoor id say its more like 600-800 max (on non preamped finders).
also if you camp an area for certain ressources you may cycle less to increase your MU, depending on the size of the area. i did the same on toulan and mined that area for 10 days, every 2 hours around 80 drops, as that was about the size of that area.
on RT is a nice little spot for dianthus but it fits only around 30 drops so ud cycle even less there but would still get nice MU. so in mining its not like hunting. more cycling is definitely not everything.

first of all it heavily depends if indoor or outdoor. in indoor mining you can cycle maybe 2-4k peds a day without big problems, depending on your playtime. outdoor id say its more like 600-800 max (on non preamped finders).
also if you camp an area for certain ressources you may cycle less to increase your MU, depending on the size of the area. i did the same on toulan and mined that area for 10 days, every 2 hours around 80 drops, as that was about the size of that area.
on RT is a nice little spot for dianthus but it fits only around 30 drops so ud cycle even less there but would still get nice MU. so in mining its not like hunting. more cycling is definitely not everything.

Most likely Outdoor Planet side.

Most likely Outdoor Planet side.

And the next question is that you want mine ore/enm/tres each drop or you just pick up ore or enm.

With x3 on single drop you are able to drop 4-5k ped per day using non standard finder like l30. For standard one 2,5-3k ped per day.

And the next question is that you want mine ore/enm/tres each drop or you just pick up ore or enm.

With x3 on single drop you are able to drop 4-5k ped per day using non standard finder like l30. For standard one 2,5-3k ped per day.

Probably just Ores and Enm at first.

Back