What do we think is missing ?

Which of these would aid player retention and make the game more exciting for you ?

• Do we need more missions and content similar to what we have ?

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Do we need new missions and content that make us think/challenges us in new ways ?

Votes: 32 34.4%
  • Do we have enough missions and content and MA should just step back and fix what we have ?

Votes: 55 59.1%
  • Don't want anything changed it is perfect as it is ?

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We need one thing:

A functional, consumption-based complementary economy.

But who am I kidding, we'll never see that again.

We need a lot of hope!

Like the hope to loot a 20k atrox, like it was in the past.

We need crafting system to eat minerals/oils again. Fix f EP already :)

"Do we need new missions and content that make us think/challenges us in new ways"

YES please... especially for inbetweenies.
Unfortunately I find myself bored to death with repetition...
I come here to alleviate boredom but am confronted with it here as a frequent player.
ofc many are here to switch off from their hectic rl situations... but others are here to alleviate boredom in rl like me living in a remote area.
I'll definitely become more engaged if mentally stimulated.

We need transparency and trust, market stability. I would like to know what this CEO from MA accomplished since he got that position? Do Planet Partners have something to say? It looks like this boat (MA) don't have a captain...

We need transparency and trust, market stability. I would like to know what this CEO from MA accomplished since he got that position? Do Planet Partners have something to say? It looks like this boat (MA) don't have a captain...
Although this is right. They will never show that they are leaning to a more hand-held device crowd,is also wave of the future,sadly.The desktop rig player will be the ones who support the platform that will become EU. Is my guess.

I think we need a new graphics engine. We look outdated and the combat system really looks pretty dumb. It needs to be modernized.

a few oddball items here and now can be 'upgraded' or 'adjusted'... Katsuichi Determination is one of those items, old school-non sib is the original version - upgraded version is SIB... They need to do that with ALL non-sib items... and perhaps use ingredients that are crafted to do these type of upgrades, etc. A few armor sets can do a set buff now... need to get ALL armor to do likewise, and give each a unique set of buffs to make them attractive...

As for the webshop, for new folks, the starter packs are nice, but there's nothing much there for older folks other than the ammo packs... Ped packs are ridiculous since it costs more to buy through webshop than the regular way of depositing - change that... put major sales and discounts on there... lets get ped packs that cost 20% less is purchased in a certain window of time, etc. Lets get 'mid-level' and 'uber' gear out there... so what if it's soul bound... PPs are starting to do missions to upgrade soul bound crap like armor, etc. Lets give folks alternatives in the webshop to that so that those hogging the monopoly can focus on other areas of the economy.

Back