Acceptable Behaviour

draw a line? who's line? we draw the line of the person that insulted you or MA's make his line but i guess u prefer your line. because if MA would says u cant insult anyone ingame would you still want to play this game?

You are right about we all being adults. Remember what parents say when a kid calls ur kid names? Dont' pay attention to it he is an asshole. So why do alot of adults in this times, don't remember what there parents told them.

I really hope Ma wont consider such restriction and also don't bother support for this reasons there are better stuff to worry about.
[/QUOTE]

seems something went wrong whit reply lol was not my quote it is from OP

May stop to be a pirate, then you don't need to cry on forums about other ppl bad longuage.
Just my 2 pec.

Also if ppl don't have any lootables into the ships, you, the pirates always do some decay dmg, just about we all can't avoid pvp in space. So just accept, that some ppl start to be angry, and maybe not use the right words, in a such situation.

I got bad longuage things from pirates, by don't saying anything into the chat after i got shoot down.
Pirates, plz stop to cry on forums, and just accept that not everyone like what pirates are doing. Take our 1 dung and decay and stop to write stupid Threads.

May stop to be a pirate, then you don't need to cry on forums about other ppl bad longuage.
Just my 2 pec.

Also if ppl don't have any lootables into the ships, you, the pirates always do some decay dmg, just about we all can't avoid pvp in space. So just accept, that some ppl start to be angry, and maybe not use the right words, in a such situation.

I got bad longuage things from pirates, by don't saying anything into the chat after i got shoot down.
Pirates, plz stop to cry on forums, and just accept that not everyone like what pirates are doing. Take our 1 dung and decay and stop to write stupid Threads.

Clearly the thread is not just about foul language. :eyecrazy:

:laugh::laugh:LMFAO!!!:laugh::laugh:
Insults are insults so meh, but there is a sort of shadow line which can be crossed.
Wishing harm on others can be an example (depending on the nature).

I don't like pirates - mainly because egregious examples of that profession dispute in the forum what Pythagoras has proved.
Yet I enjoy reading posts by pirates - they can be clever & entertaining.

But saying a pirate "provokes" a response just because some people are "hot blooded" is the sort of logic that demands women wear burkas, like its their fault if they provoke a response.

Pirates take stuff - yet Manique you stole oil from me at Orthos Rig - like I would forget, so you are as bad as them, just rather sneakier. So give that barrel back :(

Is 1 USD really worth saying "I hope you get r*ped by a pack of N***ers"? Doubtful.

The people who actually loot for way more probably too busy facepalming at their own stupidity to actually come up with fucked up shit to say.. :laugh: The ones who are feisty are the ones who have NO LOOT/DUNG/FRAGMENTS! How can they be angry that we stole something when we clearly didn't? :scratch2:

Why bother even saying anything if you are smart enough to not carry loot?

And that there is you justifying that you are not doing anything wrong. And did you just call me stupid? I'm sorry what was this thread started about again?

Last edited:
Want to thank you e-lite for proving what I have been saying for years - the moderators are strongly biased. And that is fine - someone has to do this thankless job so good on you and others who take on the task of reading hundreds of posts a day. Im assuming this is volunteer position?

You say you reflecting the general opinion expressed in thread but that is not how you wrote it. You wrote it as though that were your very strong feelings on the matter. As a moderator writing as a citizen (good suggestion that e-lite get a private label so as not to confuse us) you can be less hateful while saying what you disagree about with what someone say and or do.

Want to thank you e-lite for proving what I have been saying for years - the moderators are strongly biased. And that is fine - someone has to do this thankless job so good on you and others who take on the task of reading hundreds of posts a day. Im assuming this is volunteer position?

You say you reflecting the general opinion expressed in thread but that is not how you wrote it. You wrote it as though that were your very strong feelings on the matter. As a moderator writing as a citizen (good suggestion that e-lite get a private label so as not to confuse us) you can be less hateful while saying what you disagree about with what someone say and or do.

Hello. Thank you. Yes, being a moderator is an unpaid volunteer position. I get nothing for it, not even forum benefits or anything. Moderators do what we do because we want to contribute to the community. Honestly, I do not even want to get paid for what I do. I do it because I have been a part of the Entropia community almost 14 years and I love the community and the game, so I want to contribute.

Sadly, many forum members confuse my role as moderator with my presence here as a normal guest also. I have the same rights to debate threads and express my opinion as everyone else, and I am obligated to follow the same forum rules as everyone else. However, because of me being a moderator, I’m very often jumped with outrageous accusations over nothing. What I write on this forum as a guest does NOT represent the forum as whole. If I write something in my role as moderator, I will use the moderator badge in my post.

And yes, I do have very strong feelings on the matter of this topic. I very clearly stated in my post that I think such slanderous and abusive language is sickening and that I in no way are defending such behavior, from neither of the two involved parties in the topic. That is MY personal opinion on the matter, as a guest here on the forum.

Back