Acceptable Behaviour

First of all - skipped most of the crap in this thread....

Secondly, Pirate or not, Wishing Death / !!!! / Cancer on someones children is simply not acceptable, and should be reported. Possibly to local Authorities also.

We all enter PvP space with informed consent that we are taking a risk with our stackable loots. We aim to minimise this risk with Equus, high SI Privateers and Motherships as transport.
If you have the capacity to make an informed decision you will be fully aware a pirate is allowed to attack you and loot you in PvP space. If you choose to use a QUAD or VTOL, you do so at your own risk.

Sure, we don't like it. But the risk is clear and part of PvP rules in space currently.

Now, to threaten a player verbally, with real life violence or worse is a criminal matter which should be reported immediately.

RedRose has a right to be concerned about the threats and should report them.

You as a pirate deservev to be told (smack talk as you may call it) everything and anything anyone pissed off in space being attacked by you says. There's a difference between lootable pvp and space. I don't care that it is an allowed part of the game. It doesn't make you any less of a POS for doing it. Going into pvp4 is a choice to go fight or risk being looted, space is different. When your only profession in this game is trying to steal from people simply flying from planet to planet you are the lowest of the lows in the game. No sympathy for pirates here. I would not say it but I would agree with whoever said the original statement to you more than with you expecting some kind of "line drawn" for smack talk. Because all it is is angry smack talk there's no lines there

By the way nothing personal here this is just my general feeling toward all pirates!

Cheers!:cool:

Last edited:
First of all - skipped most of the crap in this thread....

Secondly, Pirate or not, Wishing Death / !!!! / Cancer on someones children is simply not acceptable, and should be reported. Possibly to local Authorities also.

yeah! put him in prison for being mean!

Now, to threaten a player verbally, with real life violence or worse is a criminal matter which should be reported immediately.

The quote in OP contains no threats.

Sociopaths and Psychopaths dont see the world the same way as you do (assuming you aren't one yourself)

I make no judgement call, I just talk to a lot of crazy people. Most of which dont know they are crazy.

Sociopaths and Psychopaths dont see the world the same way as you do (assuming you aren't one yourself)

I make no judgement call, I just talk to a lot of crazy people. Most of which dont know they are crazy.

crazy is not really a scientific description. also a sociopath is not really crazy. he just doesnt care for others.

To the ones psychoanalyzing the person threatening this pirate:

Who do you think in more likely to be a sociopath?

The one who makes an active choice of ruining others fun in a game, or the one who gets pissed off for being bullied?

The one who makes an active choice of ruining others fun in a game, or the one who gets pissed off for being bullied?

I know, its very interesting.

I personally see a bad girl wanting to be a good girl really. Or is it the other way around? ;)

[Space travel] [USER]: so get r*pe, get aids, I don't care I just want you dead

Seems we could debate this.

Well we could but its not something I'm terribly invested in. I'd rather spend my time on something useful and positive.

There is a significant difference between "I want something to happen to you" and "I plan to do something to you". Both are uncool, assuming the something is bad, but only one is a threat. And that's relevant once you start invoking real life legal consequences.

In any case I'm not really interested in defending anyone. You are welcome to your opinion on the matter.

Regards,
KikkiJikki

To answer the question implied by the thread title "Acceptable Behaviour".

It's always ok to make a pirate cry.

Spot on! This will be compared to PVP4 planetside but there is a HUGE difference becsuse you are FORCED to enter lootable pvp in space if you want to visit another planet compared to a active choice to visit lootable zone planetside.

This will be compared to PVP4 planetside but there is a HUGE difference

The biggest difference to me is you risk nothing but what you take out of pvp4, compared to risking everything when you go through space.

Pirates deserve every bit of scorn and harassment they get in game, so long as it stays in game.

listen to the end, the hook, it gives pure goosebumps...1:18 if ur lazy

"Marriage"
Do you know what I think about you?
Do you know what I feel is true?
Do you know what I think about her?
I know she thinks about me, I'm sure

I don't know why it's so, but it's true [x2]

So you know what I think about you
Do you know what you want me to do?
When you see me staring at you,
Do you know what I want you to do?

I don't know why it's so, but it's true [x4]

I don't want to have sex with you
I want to be your friend
I want to be with you
I want you to marry me

So you know what I think about you
Do you know that my speed is you?
I know I want you to be my wife
It's you and me for the rest of your life

Do you know what I think about you?

Last edited:

Tell you what Ted, Aztec is not a sociopath, she is playing the game by the rules - and while its aggravating to be looted by a pirate, its not something one has no choice about.

You want an example of sociopathic behaviour - check this out.
Best thing MA did was close Orthos Rig down. New players desperate for oil - having to play silly games for bullies.
Pirates are honourable compared to that.

Tell you what Ted, Aztec is not a sociopath, she is playing the game by the rules - and while its aggravating to be looted by a pirate, its not something one has no choice about.

Best thing MA did was close Orthos Rig down. New players desperate for oil - having to play silly games for bullies.

Yep, so glad the rig got shut down. Was basically a breeding ground for basement-dwellers that want to get their ego stroked by new players.

Wouldn't call them sociopaths. Just losers.

I am definitely no saint in the game, I swear and use foul language (I'm aussie) on a regular basis and I definitely stir shit and troll. However I am still bewildered that some people consider this "acceptable behaviour" against anyone who plays PVP.

The more foul language that is used, by anyone, is likely to move the tolerance level. And if there are emotions involved, ie you made someone angry, it's likely to add kindness in the language used. I got the feeling the person who shot you down didn't get happy about it, making him wanting to express his feelings.

Let's say, on a scale 0=totally unacceptable and 10=wonderful language, you use level 3 and the one you shot down use level 2, then who's to decide in the debris in space where the level, given the circumstances, is?

If you would be a professional pirate, you would just do your thing. Trying to be courtous when meeting someone in space, and keep the foulest language internally within you. You should keep in mind that thte one you shoot down is a computer generated AI, there is usually someone at the computer just tryng to get to Another planet. And the same way you don't want foul language at you, you shouldn't throw it at someone who might not be be in lootable pvp because they like lootable pvp, but tring to reach Another planet.

So, when you are in space you have to decide if you're a troll who wants to stir up feelings, or if you are a professional. If you want to make enemies, or if you can behave in such a way that even if you just shot someone down your'e treating them well enough to make them not hate you personally and maybe even be friends in other areas then space.

Remember that the easeiest way to take away the bad feelings in space and make the those who live by ruining the feeligns of others just for the fun of it go somewhere else simply is to disable pvp in space or making space completely optional so only those who want to fight need, verbally or by disturbing others, to go there.

Last edited:

I really do not see what triggers you so about the arrangement in that video. As for you analyses of OP > you are correct > she is not that. What the OP is, is a lower level version of the near but not quite psychopathic levels of narc..sism displayed by black knight.

So no the OP is not a P or a S she is a low level N > And for the record i do not regard any of these states as a negative or "condition" It may very well be that the abnormality is in not possessing one of these attributes to some degree or another. N's do however annoy me to no end - soooooo neeedy and what they want they cant get without forcing an audience > very annoying to see people being so needy = weakness

Last edited:
There are already people who go out of their way to ruin gameplay for control and profit. Perhaps the suggestion for pirates to be professional is a good one. That way is more easy to make distinction between the pirates and those people who make pirates look like saints.

Lol I could be a sociopath. But nah for real though I might be a pirate but I still have empathy.
I still have the desire to help people if they get stuck. Sometimes shit happens... Hell I've been looted for more than 40 ped on 2 seperate occasions on planet pvp. Did i abuse the people who did it? No. Because I respect the fact they are playing the game by the rules set by mindark and knew what I was getting into. I was being dumb by walking around with an inventory full of lootables.

The truth is as much as the space haters would like you to believe. Nobody is FORCED into taking loot into space. That is a downright lie. I played for years with space and never needed to carry loot, and if I did I took a mothership. Which can cost as LOW as 10 ped during sheduled warps (if you take an atmosphere drop.

Its stupid to say pvp4/toxic zones are okay to shoot people in butspace is not acceptable. Which alot of dirty hypocrites like to peddle in space threads. Its EXTREMELY rare that people go into space and go in completely blind. Its stupid to assume that people are too stupid to heed the warnings of others and the MULTIPLE warnings they get before going into space.

People need to get over the fact that pirates exist and if you dont like them, there is ways around them. Tough shit if they decide to take the risk. You could always sack up and get balls like these guys did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYyVONA_JuE

Last edited:
Of course it is a game and you are a "stinkin" pirate, such career choice will inevitable increase the likely hood of getting some shit thrown at you. However I do think such comments say more about the person saying them, than who they are aimed at.

A great product of Entropia is all the wonderful new people you get to meet, but unfortunately a fair amount them will be those with a much lower opinion on what is appropriate, and what is not. Different cultures, different generations, different languages will all play a role in the outcome of what someone says in the heat of the moment. They may be a product of their environment, or simply an ass. Either way the only thing that matters is that whatever is said is not taken as a direct dig, but either noted for future reference when dealing with the individual, or solace taken in empathy towards an anger which must be at the very least uncomfortable to live with.

For example, the c word in Scotland is very common, and often used as a term of endearment. "come here you cheeky wee C**T" "Oh ya C**T that was nippy!" Neither of which are mean or offensive!

You "hurt" them with looting them, so they try to be as mean as they possibly can with words. Being openly female they take than line to try to offend you. I am sure it will be water off a ducks back, but I think the discussion is valid with what is appropriate and what is not.

I always presume such comments come from a 14 year old in their parents basement, who hasn't quite learned how to control ones anger. If I am wrong about that, then again it is much more telling about them. There is no point arguing back with such a mindset, nor allowing what they say to take hold.

I think comments from such a person would have little weight, as opposed to such a thing from someone who you trust and respect. In saying that, someone whom you trust and respect is unlikely to act in such a manner.

I was once called a stay at home mum who was bored and had to beg her husband for money in an attempt to insult me - Whilst I was on a business trip :D it gave me a lot of insight into the individual making the comment :)( who was also female ironically)

Last edited:
Lol I could be a sociopath. But nah for real though I might be a pirate but I still have empathy.
I still have the desire to help people if they get stuck. Sometimes shit happens... Hell I've been looted for more than 40 ped on 2 seperate occasions on planet pvp. Did i abuse the people who did it? No. Because I respect the fact they are playing the game by the rules set by mindark and knew what I was getting into. I was being dumb by walking around with an inventory full of lootables.

The truth is as much as the space haters would like you to believe. Nobody is FORCED into taking loot into space. That is a downright lie. I played for years with space and never needed to carry loot, and if I did I took a mothership. Which can cost as LOW as 10 ped during sheduled warps (if you take an atmosphere drop.

Its stupid to say pvp4/toxic zones are okay to shoot people in butspace is not acceptable. Which alot of dirty hypocrites like to peddle in space threads. Its EXTREMELY rare that people go into space and go in completely blind. Its stupid to assume that people are too stupid to heed the warnings of others and the MULTIPLE warnings they get before going into space.

People need to get over the fact that pirates exist and if you dont like them, there is ways around them. Tough shit if they decide to take the risk. You could always sack up and get balls like these guys did.

No we don't and there is no way around them. I can go around pvp lootable on a planet, because it's a red circle.
The total of space is a red circle. that's the fucking difference. If I go to space I meet you scam condoning turds.
So that's what you get from me, turds. 1 self collected dung. We call you the dung collectors. And don't give me the age old "you have the choice to stay on your planet". I will give you the age old " this is called entropia universe, not entropia-stay-on-your-own-planet".
You want me to get over the fact that pirates exist, then get over the fact that pirates are the scummiest low life players in the universe and you will get verbal harassment.

Reactions: San
Back