Acceptable Behaviour

Lol I am far from a feminist. :laugh: I would actually like people to use the word as the dictionary intended though. :laugh:

then i would cool down a bit. for example when u play league of legends for more than 20 minutes you will see much heavier stuff than the stuff u posted ;-)

then i would cool down a bit. for example when u play league of legends for more than 20 minutes you will see much heavier stuff than the stuff u posted ;-)

Lol and I reported the behaviour. 4 years of playing and I saw my fair share of bizzare crap.
League was definitely worse. Haha.

I am completely calm and collected but can we please us the dictionary definition lol!

Well as Robbie Williams once said..... "Aussie women, treat sex like a sport" (he should know).

So like you say, you're Aussie; so I'm sure you can give as good as you get verbally.

Besides; Bricks and stones may break my bones, but space chat will never hurt me....blah blah.

Not nice though to talk about raping and AIDS, but hey is it only words and you can turn the chat off.

I guess on the plus side, he's never experienced the sexual joys from an Aussie woman (so at least you've got one up on him there). I've never either, but I'll just live with that as a missed tick on life's bucket list....lol

Rick

Well as Robbie Williams once said..... "Aussie women, treat sex like a sport" (he should know).

So like you say, you're Aussie; so I'm sure you can give as good as you get verbally.

Besides; Bricks and stones may break my bones, but space chat will never hurt me....blah blah.

Not nice though to talk about raping and AIDS, but hey is it only words and you can turn the chat off.

I guess on the plus side, he's never experienced the sexual joys from an Aussie woman (so at least you've got one up on him there). I've never either, but I'll just live with that as a missed tick on life's bucket list....lol

Rick

yes I can turn the chat off and ignore it. Done it plenty of times before but that doesnt mean we cant have a discussion about if its acceptable or not. I give it just as good as I take it. In more ways than one. Hehehe.

However As I have said before there are definitely lines I wont cross and there are things that I just dont find acceptable in any gaming community.

You're such a pot magnet. You can't even let it sink for a minute before confirming what was said, i.e. you can't imagine how the association gets in someone else's perception.

Why can't we all just love one another!

I am the most peaceful, loving guy in this game.

:love:

One love!

Disclaimer: Sometimes though, people are stupid shitheads and act all retarded and they deserve to be yelled at and to go to hell. Not saying this to any of you in this post in particular, unless you are a retarded gay shithead that fucks chickens.

Why can't we all just love one another!

I am the most peaceful, loving guy in this game.

:love:

One love!

Disclaimer: Sometimes though, people are stupid shitheads and act all retarded and they deserve to be yelled at and to go to hell. Not saying this to any of you in this post in particular, unless you are a retarded gay shithead that fucks chickens.

Tee hee! Love you taco.

But for real go fuck yourself

Nah I love you be my ped daddy.

Try playing counterstrike and you will soon realise in EU smack talk is kinda mild. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Try playing counterstrike and you will soon realise in EU smack talk is kinda mild. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Already been there :p

The difference is that EU is a mostly adult community with the player base being alot older than counter strike or league of legends lol.

Then you should be hardened up to teenage high octane rage smack talk ;).

It isn't acceptable anywhere but some comments are damn funny, this guy is an amateur. :)

Lol, I have a very thick skin. Most australians do.
Nothing really actually bothers me but that doesnt make it right.

I dish it out hardcore which many people will attest to. I am proud to be a troll and love pvp banter.
I also love self deprecating humour and love poking fun at myself hehehehe.
Many people have been at the end of it lol!

I will happily call people c*nts, tell people to f*ck off and lick a*s as well as being gross and completely rude. I have no issues with that lol! I love trash talk. Its apart of my aussie blood. We call complete strangers mate and friends "c*nt. hehehe!

But as I have said many times I have standards.

Last edited:
Lol, I have a very thick skin. Most australians do.
Nothing really actually bothers me but that doesnt make it right.

I dish it out hardcore which many people will attest to. I am proud to be a troll and love pvp banter.
I also love self deprecating humour and love poking fun at myself hehehehe.
Many people have been at the end of it lol!

I will happily call people c*nts, tell people to f*ck off and lick a*s as well as being gross and completely rude. I have no issues with that lol! I love trash talk. Its apart of my aussie blood. We call complete strangers mate and friends "c*nt. hehehe!

But as I have said many times I have standards.

Probably the only English smack talk the poor guy knows, picked up from a CSS vid on youtube. :laugh:

Did you loot him for 1k sweat? :D

It isn't right, but all you can do is support ticket and with it being PvP not sure if they would act. Worth a go though i guess.

Probably the only English smack talk the poor guy knows, picked up from a CSS vid on youtube. :laugh:

Did you loot him for 1k sweat? :D

The funny thing is, the ones who go at it the hardest are the ones who have nothing. I had someone say "i hope you get r*ped by a pack of n***ers" and he had a total of 2 ped shrapnel. The ones who actually have loot either say "how much" or are so embarrassed they dont even dare to comment on it.

Ive been looted before a few times and I even showed it in a youtube video. The people who did it I actually think are very courageous for what they did to protect there friends loot. I may have sworn a few times but you get over it lol.

Space is the place you during your lunch break to go shout at the bums, throw pennies at their feet and watch them crawl cause they think no one hears them up there. Its where the "civilized, morally superior" virtue signaling hypocrites go to get dirty thrills then come be angles on here and to their social circles.

Its the gutter to them and those who live there are the low life gutter trash who deserve to be treated like filth - Due to my strong personality ( YES STRONG BIATCH !!! ) i guess i liked being harassed hahahaha. Either that or im a sucker for a dirty thrill ;)

Space is the place you during your lunch break to go shout at the bums, throw pennies at their feet and watch them crawl cause they think no one hears them up there. Its where the "civilized, morally superior" virtue signaling hypocrites go to get dirty thrills then come be angles on here and to their social circles.

Its the gutter to them and those who live there are the low life gutter trash who deserve to be treated like filth - I DIG IT !!!!! :tongue2:

Arent you an ex pirate? :p I have never once claimed to be a saint. In fact I openly admit I am a degenerate. Lol!

It is exactly the kind of responses I can see here in reply to the question asked in the OP, that is making me seriously consider removing myself from PCF completely and permanently.

We can take many precautions against theft (PVPing space or planet or scamming) just as we can protect our homes, credit cards, bank details, cars in RL and no I am not just talking from the perspective of a warp ship owner (I hardly think the 2 hours a day that I run a scheduled warp service would have much impact anyway)
It is up to you all to think, to plan, and to protect your stuff if going to any pvp, stop blaming others for your losses, take a look in the mirror.
We may not like pirates, but they are a legitimate part of the game (as they are in many other games). Some are admittedly inclined to also 'smack talk'. But this is a game, we have no idea if they are 'bad people' in RL, or whether this is just some kind of stress relief. Further since when did we all get to sit as judges of the perceived rl morals of others rather than of their gameplay style. I very much doubt there are many people here that would qualify as saints.

So can we please stop pirate bashing (other than in threads about piracy/pvp etc ofc) and look at the question asked.
Is the following just banter or unacceptable even in an adult game ?

[Space travel] [USER]: well then I hope you get r*ped by someone with aids and have to live with it, better?
[Space travel] [USER]: so get r*pe, get aids, I don't care I just want you dead

and believe me this kind of talk is neither restricted to Space, to PVP nor even to pirates

Is it offensive ? YES
Is it likely to have a negative impact on this game ? YES

Misuse and overuse of the word !!!!.
No it is not just a word.. to those that have suffered the misfortune of sexual assault it is far, far worse than that. Those players that are RL female may feel threatened, belittled, and insecure
Some but not all may be able to shrug it off.
But a substantial number of women are !!!!! or assaulted annually all across the world. When they come to play a game they don't want or need constant reminders of male aggression (and yes I am aware some men have suffered it too). Do you really think it is right or reasonable to make them feel uncomfortable or even scared in a game ? Many probably simply quit and become isolated in the Real World, unable to even escape into a fantasy.
Can you live with yourself if you found you had been responsible for causing someone that kind of harm ?

Wishing someone dead, wishing them a harmful disease
Much as with !!!! we have no idea if other players are ill, if they, or a loved one, have a terminal disease, or are recently bereaved.

So...
Having typed some vitriolic response to a pirate, a PVP'er, or someone who mob stole, or otherwise pissed you off in game... STOP...THINK...
Would you say it in RL to someone you knew ?
Would you remind friends and acquaintances of tragedies in their lives ?
or would you stop, delete and retype in a more adult and mature manner... still rude maybe, still banter, maybe even still a strong insult. But I am hoping that in real life you would all draw a line that you would not cross, so why is it ok to throw our moral compass out of the window just because it is a game ?

Grow up, show some respect of fellow humans, behave like adults ffs.

It is exactly the kind of responses I can see here in reply to the question asked in the OP, that is making me seriously consider removing myself from PCF completely and permanently.

We can take many precautions against theft (PVPing space or planet or scamming) just as we can protect our homes, credit cards, bank details, cars in RL and no I am not just talking from the perspective of a warp ship owner (I hardly think the 2 hours a day that I run a scheduled warp service would have much impact anyway)
It is up to you all to think, to plan, and to protect your stuff if going to any pvp, stop blaming others for your losses, take a look in the mirror.
We may not like pirates, but they are a legitimate part of the game (as they are in many other games). Some are admittedly inclined to also 'smack talk'. But this is a game, we have no idea if they are 'bad people' in RL, or whether this is just some kind of stress relief. Further since when did we all get to sit as judges of the perceived rl morals of others rather than of their gameplay style. I very much doubt there are many people here that would qualify as saints.

So can we please stop pirate bashing (other than in threads about piracy/pvp etc ofc) and look at the question asked.

[Space travel] [USER]: well then I hope you get r*ped by someone with aids and have to live with it, better?

and believe me this kind of talk is neither restricted to Space, to PVP nor even to pirates

Is it offensive ? YES

No it is not just a word.. to those that have suffered the misfortune of sexual assault it is far, far worse than that. Those players that are RL female may feel threatened, belittled, and insecure
But a substantial number of women are !!!!! or assaulted annually all across the world. When they come to play a game they don't want or need constant reminders of male aggression (and yes I am aware some men have suffered it too). Do you really think it is right or reasonable to make them feel uncomfortable or even scared in a game ? Many probably simply quit and become isolated in the Real World, unable to even escape into a fantasy.
Can you live with yourself if you found you had been responsible for causing someone that kind of harm ?

Much as with !!!! we have no idea if other players are ill, if they, or a loved one, have a terminal disease, or are recently bereaved.

So...
Having typed some vitriolic response to a pirate, a PVP'er, or someone who mob stole, or otherwise pissed you off in game... STOP...THINK...
or would you stop, delete and retype in a more adult and mature manner... still rude maybe, still banter, maybe even still a strong insult. But I am hoping that in real life you would all draw a line that you would not cross, so why is it ok to throw our moral compass out of the window just because it is a game ?

I have to agree with you again. Hell is gunna freeze over! :laugh:
I appreciate your point of view even if we are on opposing fronts.

I will definitely admit that I am no saint and have said some really gross/rude things and probably will probably continue to do so. I believe however that there needs to be a line drawn in the sand in the terms of use and as a community. So it is clear to players what is and isn't acceptable.

Personally I find "go get r*ped by a pack of n***ers"or "go get r*ped so you get aids" to be absolutely vile and abhorrant personally. It should be entirely shunned by the community no matter who it is being said to. Pirate or not. Planet Pker or not. Scumbag or not.

---

As for the current support case that I opened. The support case manager said that because I said a few things that are a little inappropriate it makes it apparently "tolerable". Even though it was not directed to the player in question in the original post at all. Support seems to have connected the two incidents together.

I will dictate what things I said (which was directed at another player)
I mentioned that I dated a furry when I was 18

Me:"yiff in hell" - A meme associated with the furry community, commonly used in jest.
player: Id love to, sounds like fun
Me:"furries are disgusting"
Me: "furries are socially inept yiffers"

I feel like it is only fair to mention what I said. While it is rude, annoying and even a little bit offensive. The other player who was at the recieving end clearly did not give a single shit.

I believe in no way is this anywhere near comparable to "i hope you get r*ped and aids.

EDIT: Mindark responded and told me that they did not mean for it to come accross that way. They did not mean to compare the two. What I said in a public chat was unacceptable to them but definitely not on par with "get r*ped and die of aids". Which I completely respect. I will take measures not to be as much of an asshole. :p

Last edited:
I am definitely no saint in the game, I swear and use foul language (I'm aussie) on a regular basis and I definitely stir shit and troll. However I am still bewildered that some people consider this "acceptable behaviour" against anyone who plays PVP. This happens in space and on planet.

[Space travel] [USER]: you're a pirate, fair game

I am personally fine with heaps of trash talk, bad language, rudeness, egging people on ect. However I feel like there are just some things which are unacceptable and just not a line people should cross. On multiple occassions I have come accross users who have wished death, aids, cancer, r*pe a number of times. Its nothing new to pvpers both on planet and in space.

Surely we are adults that can draw a line on whats acceptable pvp banter? :scratch2:

Well Asshole, as you would have stated many times, this is just a game!

(ok sorry didn't mean to call you asshole)

Are you surprised? Like really? You treat people like shit and get surprised when someone act this way :D
You get back what you give.

I am definitely no saint in the game, I swear and use foul language (I'm aussie) on a regular basis and I definitely stir shit and troll. However I am still bewildered that some people consider this "acceptable behaviour" against anyone who plays PVP. This happens in space and on planet.

[Space travel] [USER]: you're a pirate, fair game

I am personally fine with heaps of trash talk, bad language, rudeness, egging people on ect. However I feel like there are just some things which are unacceptable and just not a line people should cross. On multiple occassions I have come accross users who have wished death, aids, cancer, r*pe a number of times. Its nothing new to pvpers both on planet and in space.

Surely we are adults that can draw a line on whats acceptable pvp banter? :scratch2:

Never been on reddit I take it? Some people take their disgusts to the extreme. But no worries, usually these types of folks won't stay long in entropia.

Further note about this kind of response, it is likely against tos but might as well learn how to disarm them to make them vulnerable and then simply ignore them.

Are you surprised? Like really? You treat people like shit and get surprised when someone act this way :D
You get back what you give.

Im not suprised by it at all. Im used to it.

Never been on reddit I take it? Some people take their disgusts to the extreme. But no worries, usually these types of folks won't stay long in entropia.

Further note about this kind of response, it is likely against tos but might as well learn how to disarm them to make them vulnerable and then simply ignore them.

As I have said before I really dont care that much. Just submit a report and move on lol.
However it has sparked an interesting conversation about what is and isnt considered appropriate by our community. Thats the reason why I started it in the first place. :laugh:
I might be a complete space pirate dirtbag but I do love a good discussion on a variety of topics.

I've Been around since 2006, Not going anywhere ;)

Last edited:
Yea... Well you could say all this to your dog and probably get the same result. Nobody has any power over what others can or cannot say, so what effect does it have whether anyone finds it acceptable or not. The only thing we have power over is our own decisions and whether we want to use our money to play their game or not. And this is the useful part of the discussions here as I think, and the only one who really needs to hear it is MA. The rest makes of it whatever they like.

Yeah, ive met a suprisingly high amount of players in csgo who seem to have sex with my mother on a regular basis, my normal resonse is to call them "dad" for the rest of the game.

Yeah, ive met a suprisingly high amount of players in csgo who seem to have sex with my mother on a regular basis, my normal resonse is to call them "dad" for the rest of the game.

Oh my god that is bloody beautiful. I will have to remember that one. :laugh:

Simple, Brutal and absolutely hilarious.

If you think it's egregious then file a support case.

If you think it's egregious then file a support case.

Already did :) I wanted to discuss what is and isnt acceptable pvp banter ;)

Is it offensive ? YES

So...

Well said :)
Not much to add but one thing - please everyone always consider that every person has a different treashhold of whats 'acceptable' - when it comes to space 'banter' those treashholds are widespread for many and many claim to not be affected BUT for everyone comes the point where he/she meets someone who has an even lower treashhold and there is 2 ways to go about it either skip over it or fight back in the ways you can (are willing to do so) and the game allows you.

It has happened in space pvp - if someone talks shit keep killing him till he behaves - tell your friends and teach him 'manners'.

Space pvp may be the area were many people drop below treashholds they didnt know they had but its also the only area in entropia were you really can deal with others yourself which is not possible in many other areas of the game.

What some consider banter may hurt others - pain inspires, to much pain makes people leave their moral sense behind...always be aware what you may unintentionally trigger.

Back