Which slogan do you prefer ?

Which slogan do you prefer ?

• Make Entropia great again !

Votes: 32 86.5%
  • Stronger together !

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
Status
and you know you dont have to answer to every post if you think it has nothing to do with your topic, right?

and you know you dont have to answer to every post if you think it has nothing to do with your topic, right?

I know, but you know that i know you know that i know ;)
Every answer fits this topic and i appreciate a good dialogue :D

Yes, Lets Build that Wall and bring TPs back to SPACE AGAIN!! :)

9 to 1???

Sweet!

9 normal people, and only one crying liberal snowflake Killary supporter. People in EU are way cooler than people in Chicago!

If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance on it.

Dislike them both. They both bring back foul memories of the " better together" AntiScottish independence campaign liars, and " let's make Britain great again" * shudders*

Seems these slogans just get recycled the world over!

Dislike them both. They both bring back foul memories of the " better together" AntiScottish independence campaign liars, and " let's make Britain great again" * shudders*

Seems these slogans just get recycled the world over!

The English are planning on rebuilding Hadrian's Wall and making Scotland pay for it if you have another referendum.... :naughty:

The English are planning on rebuilding Hadrian's Wall and making Scotland pay for it if you have another referendum.... :naughty:

We in scotland actually would love hadrians wall as the new border :cool:
That little part of nothern england can be considered scotland anyways...

article-0-0F71B62B00000578-770_634x316.jpg

Have my new flag ready And a bow and arrow to shoot them if they come back, but not on Sunday as that would be illegal.

I voted make entropia great again ?
I also made the joke a few weeks back "make space great again" lmao ma still waiting for that update.

I'll even lend a hand building it myself! Sounds a bloody good idea!

But shh, we are at risk of making this thread sound political, and it's not... remember!

Make Entropia "Project Entropia" again

:ahh:

Hmmm

What the hell happened to the topic? Don't make me report you all,because I will. :eyecrazy: LOL!

Last edited:
I voted "Make Entropia Great Again" - as to the Scottish Question, I am half English and Half Irish (proper Irish from the south) - lets get the wall up and while we are at some controlled explosions along the river Severn will allow Wales to become independant, while we are at it we could build another wall across the Somerset Levels and then make Devon and Cornwall independant. What else - ah yes everything North of the M4 is Scotland anyway so scrap the Hadrians Wall idea and build a wall along the topside of the M4 - that should keep all the buggers out. The South Coast is full of old people (including my dad) so another wall there will keep all the pensioners where they belong by the Sea. That should do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what's left - ahh yes all the foriegn nationals in London - build a wall round that - oops my bad we already did that - it's called the M25

Rant Over

9 to 1???

Sweet!

9 normal people, and only one crying liberal snowflake Killary supporter. People in EU are way cooler than people in Chicago!
Might be 'cuz majority of players live outside US, tend to be above average intelligent and thus might see things clearer from a distance than the usual blue-red controversy inside US... maybe?

Either way, this is surprising result indeed. :cool:

Might be 'cuz majority of players live outside US, tend to be above average intelligent and thus might see things clearer from a distance than the usual blue-red controversy inside US... maybe?
Wishful thinking. The Trump bashing this side of the pond was and still is incessant, embarrassingly stupid and pointless since we don't have a stake in the elections anyway. I tell ya, sometimes you just want to run away and deny any connection with this bunch of monkeys. It's called EUSSR now for a reason...

Status
Back