PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources

Entropia Pocket & Virtual Tycoon problems

Hi guys,
    I've been actively using the android app (Entropia VirtualTycoon) over the past years, but it seems it isn't compatible with the new security system (Entropia Pocket).
    Since I activated the 2 step authentication I can't log in from mobile, the Virtual Tycoon app shows a toast about internal error after I entered my password and pressed login.

Anyone has/had these issues?

Thanks,
    s0me1

Quote Originally Posted by Miredia View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The same issue here!
    Seems like i'm not the only one. Still wondering if it's a widespread problem.
    Maybe I should give a shot sending a support case.

turning off pocket resolves the problem

Looks like Tycoon doesn't support pocket. I turned mine off and I was able to log in afterwards.

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
    Society
    Apocalyptic
    Images
    I reported it in support case but don't think they understood what I was saying.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicstorm View Post
    I reported it in support case but don't think they understood what I was saying.
    I got a response couple days ago, they told me they're aware of the issue. That's all for now i think.

Took me about 5 minutes to come up with a fix for this 😂
    Type in your username and password. After that paste your pocket code when prompted. You will now be taken back to the login screen but do NOT attempt to log in again! Instead just CLOSE the app and open it again. When you reopen the app you are logged in and good to go. Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by jellyfish View Post
    Took me about 5 minutes to come up with a fix for this 😂
    Type in your username and password. After that paste your pocket code when prompted. You will now be taken back to the login screen but do NOT attempt to log in again! Instead just CLOSE the app and open it again. When you reopen the app you are logged in and good to go. Hope this helps
    Yeah, than's another bug. In the begigging (the time Iopened this thread) I couldn't log in anyway. This issue is fixed now