Mindark treating players differently (auction mistake, the following)

Hello dear forum,
Leta get things clear before this shitstorm gone too far:

1. Both sellers sold item too cheap (do not say what is too cheap)
2. Both sellers complained in forum.
3. Both sellers wrote support.
4. Both buyers got locked for investigation.
MindArk did nothing against them.

First seller chose not to give back cld.
Other seller chosed to give back part of cld.

Ma did not forced or did any other action.

Helena sent friend irl to harass buyer, that was reason he not got it back imo.

So dont blane MindArk because they reacted same in both situations.!

//mg

In fact, Helena's buyer got perma-banned as far as I know. I don't understand the purpose of this thread.

Calm down, imho your case was badly handled from both sides.

Hello dear forum,

//mg

temp locking for investigation =/= not temp locking because no investigation

In fact, Helena's buyer got perma-banned as far as I know. I don't understand the purpose of this thread.

Calm down, imho your case was badly handled from both sides.

Thats what i heard. So if he got permanent banned what happened to the CLD? The thing is do MA show fav to certain avatars or would they buckle under the chance of being dragged through court? Will they ever sort AH so this shit stops popping up again.

No offence to op...You people just don't learn do you.....This is not something that's happened today yesterday this has been happening openly for so long it's unbelievable....Of course their is favouritism of course their is no equality....This has been happening since day one time and time and time again....So if your here today crying about it there is no one to blame but yourself because you choose to let them treat you like this and abuse you by being a part of it....This whole system is corrupt and a scam.... Coincidences too many..... tooooo many

Thats what i heard. So if he got permanent banned what happened to the CLD? The thing is do MA show fav to certain avatars or would they buckle under the chance of being dragged through court? Will they ever sort AH so this shit stops popping up again.

The suggestion was made long ago, the vast majority of players support it.

I also sent one support case and a PM to Ludvig, so MA definitely knows about it.

Why nothing is done is beyond me.

No offence to op...You people just don't learn do you.....This is not something that's happened today yesterday this has been happening openly for so long it's unbelievable....Of course their is favouritism of course their is no equality....This has been happening since day one time and time and time again....So if your here today crying about it there is no one to blame but yourself because you choose to let them treat you like this and abuse you by being a part of it....This whole system is corrupt and a scam.... Coincidences too many..... tooooo many

Omg how you imagine aukcion than? Anyone who think theysold item too low can get peds back??! Some people depo. To be abke to buy things. How it would look like if you can rollback your item sale?

Who decide what is too cheap and what is too expensive?!

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, it sucks that you lost all those peds. But sadly the past can't be changed. I don't agree with avatar favoritism but maybe its not just favoritism but progress.

Now that they have taken action it sets precedence for future occurances. Much like long ago when xxsquallxx tt'd his UL amp. After a lot of bitching and public outcry MA returned the item for a 1000 ped fee and stated that this would be an option for avatars going forward. There were many before him that TT'd stuff by accident that helped pave the way of it being enough of a problem that MA had to step in.

Sadly in life there are often unsung heros that have to endure the BS in the name of progress. Each being a stepping stone towards real change. Again, it sucks that you had to lose all the peds. But your loss may have been part of their realization that this is a real problem leading to them getting involved this time. And quite possibly hwlping others in the future.

...or maybe its like others said and they only get involved in mattters worth over $10,000

Hello dear forum,

//mg

I would really like people that dont know anything stop spreading rumors and shit when they have no idea of what they are talking about.

I know you wss guyz would do and say anything if that can deserve us from entropy, but you should be careful because someday you willbe the one that may question Mindark policies.

Wirlo have not been locked after he got my cld. He got locked over 1 month after for a lot of reasons i wont talk on forum.

What is questionnable is the Mindark support answer that insta locked pitbull so pressured him and did nothing after wirlo for almost a month.

Dont start bullshitting people saying he got instalocked as well coz this is pure lie, same than the reason or bs u are talking about my own action

I would really like people that dont know anything stop spreading rumors and shit when they have no idea of what they are talking about.

I know you wss guyz would do and say anything if that can deserve us from entropy, but you should be careful because someday you willbe the one that may question Mindark policies.

Wirlo have not been locked after he got my cld. He got locked over 1 month after for a lot of reasons i wont talk on forum.

What is questionnable is the Mindark support answer that insta locked pitbull so pressured him and did nothing after wirlo for almost a month.

Dont start bullshitting people saying he got instalocked as well coz this is pure lie, same than the reason or bs u are talking about my own action

. :scratch2: .

Rumours... rumours... rumours...

Except that is fact not rumour.

What are the facts? The people who were directly involved have spoken already.
But i see it's not being taken granted by some others... So it leaves a gray area for rumours...
It's one word against the other...

Last edited:
What are the facts? The people who were directly involved have spoken already.
But i see it's not being taken granted by some others... So it leaves a gray area for rumours...
It's one word against the other...

It is a fact that MA temporarily locked his account.
It is a fact that having MA temporarily lock ones account would cause that person to be pressured into resolving the issue.

There is absolutely nothing to deny there. You're insane.

. :scratch2: .

Rumours... rumours... rumours...

how can you possibly call "rumours" that the FACT that being locked is a kind of pressure?

Anyway the main point is also pure fact:

case 1: not insta locked
case 2 similar to case 1: insta locked

this is pure facts and cant be denied whatever bad intentioned people would say

how can you possibly call "rumours" that the FACT that being locked is a kind of pressure?

Anyway the main point is also pure fact:

case 1: not insta locked
case 2 similar to case 1: insta locked

this is pure facts and cant be denied whatever bad intentioned people would say

What would happen if Pitbull had declined to give back the deeds?

We don't know, as its all private. Even pitball did not say much. What Helena is getting at is his buyer did not get locked straight away, even though his dodgy dealings was well known. Pitball was for reasons we don't know why. A lot of speculation, as we will never know what was said.

i have no idea, and that would be speculation.

What would happen if Wirlo had been locked the same way? It is speculation also

What is not speculation is one of them got insta-locked and the other one was not, support helped mary jane but not helped me.

i have no idea, and that would be speculation.

What would happen if Wirlo had been locked the same way? It is speculation also

What is not speculation is one of them got insta-locked and the other one was not, support helped mary jane but not helped me.

Venture Bros see how mature a discussion can be?
Take an example how Helena is communicating with me... Instead of you who starts Neg-repping right away...

On topic:
I believe sometimes "things" must happen before a specific reaction happens...
Example... In the past people accidentally TTed high end items... and no roll-back happened.
Then one day a UL level 5 amp was TTed and mindark changed the rule that with 1k ped fee they can do a roll back.

Last edited:
my mistake, deleted what I posted. I had some names confused

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss Helena and can understand why you are so frustrated with the different outcomes with more or less the same issue. What we don't know however is if in fact the 2 cases were handled in the same way and that the only difference is with the buyers in that one agreed a "deal" and the other declined. Or perhaps in one case (yours) the deeds had already been sold on and in MJ's case the deeds were still recoverable.

Whatever the truth is however i think MA need to set a firm policy on this and tell the community what it is to prevent a belief (whether with or without foundation) that there are different policies depending on the player.

Last edited:
Venture Bros see how mature a discussion can be?
Take an example how Helena is communicating with me... Instead of you who starts Neg-repping right away...

On topic:
I believe sometimes "things" must happen before a specific reaction happens...
Example... In the past people accidentally TTed high end items... and no roll-back happened.
Then one day a UL level 5 amp was TTed and mindark changed the rule that with 1k ped fee they can do a roll back.

All I see is you ignoring arguements after your point is made moot then making a personal attack instead. Yea very mature. Lmfao.

seems like some trades are more final than the others

MA has never cared one whiff for fairness, as wrong as it is, I don't expect that will ever change.

Hi Helena,

I give u a short but effectiv advise. Call Mindark and threaden with a lawyer. You have any chance to compromise Entropia Universe. For your and all of the player people background. This universe isnt conform with the EU Gambling rule and by the way, same with TOS ;)

Atm nobody has bring a action to agains mindark.

Good luck!
dan

Sorry for your loss Helena and can understand why you are so frustrated with the different outcomes with more or less the same issue. What we don't know however is if in fact the 2 cases were handled in the same way and that the only difference is with the buyers in that one agreed a "deal" and the other declined. Or perhaps in one case (yours) the deeds had already been sold on and in MJ's case the deeds were still recoverable.

Whatever the truth is however i think MA need to set a firm policy on this and tell the community what it is to prevent a belief (whether with or without foundation) that there are different policies depending on the player.

It is this.

So in the case of Mary Jane , even if MA made pressure to Pitbull , let's supose this , he made a mistake to give them back , because in case that he took a perma ban after , he could call a lawyer because MA was acting against their own rules , because all trades are final , and he only just profited of a someone else mistake . In Helena's case , I don't know exactly but from my understanding was from an order placed at a very low value , so I think it's the same thing as the fact that I can put 1 ped oil with a sb of 2 ped and w/o a bO , and then a player might bid it with 100k ped, and its not my fault , and I can assure you that if I'm in that case I won't give the money back , and reverse I don't ask nobody to give me back the cash , because it's my mistake , as in the case of Helena and Mary , they advert before you wanna buy/sell it, you still have a second chanse to repair your possible mistake.
And not even an excuse as Mary did that he had two beers are accepted or i don't know what , its same as driving , you're drunk , go with a taxi it might cost life's if you will drive , here go to sleep , it might cost you lots of money ,
Not even one player should be treated differently by MA , not even for 10 milions ped, you are not kids , but grow up , money is involved and pay more attention next time.
Have a nice day

And buy the way , somewhere on EU site it's writed that MA can observ even the 1000 part of a pec,why should they lock someone for investigation of a auction transaction? Even in a case of withdrawing immediately, they have 50 days verify that player , so ... where is the point of MA decision?

Well the point was to stop him from reselling asap to a lot of players and making recovery impossible

Back