Selling: About 60 Skill Implants BELOW market prices--> Evade , Aim , BLP Weaponry , Handgun , Rifle , Mining , Ranged Damage Ass.

bigPaul

Dominant
Paul Ray Spinn
About 60 Skill Implants BELOW market prices--> Evade , Aim , BLP Weaponry , Handgun , Rifle , Mining , Ranged Damage Ass.

Hi :)

After some years away from the game, i am empting part of my inventory.

This is why now i sell about 60 Skill Implants way BELOW their current market price
(In other words, to make an example of what you will get : if the current auction price of a particular implant is 1300% , i will sell it in the region of 1150% - 1200% : you will get a SAFE, fair discount , and we both will make a FAIR trade).

(Note that the TT of each implant is near 10 peds, about 60 implants in total)

13x Evade
6x Mining

10x Aim
8x BLP Weaponry Technology

16x Handgun
7x Rifle
5x Ranged Damage Assessment

My avatar name is Paul Ray Spinn , if you want to buy you can pm me here in this forum or ingame
(i prefer to receive pm ingame, but if you prefer to pm me in this website , no problem, here in this forum i will check your messages 1-2 times per day).

If you look in any Society terminal, under my Society name Info you will find my offers and prices
(currently my Society name is "Freedom", but the new pending name of the society is "Your Best Shop" :dunce:).

Check once in a while in any Society Terminal to see my latest sale updates.

Thank You, I await your PM and I wish you a Happy Time ingame and offgame :tp:

Paul

Last edited:
yesterday 2-3 implants sold at a 10-20% discount over market prices,

my offer continues :)

My offer continues :

if you need skill implants with a convenient, smart discount over auction prices just PM me, also ingame :)

Back