Nano Katana

True Juan

Marauder
Society
Cz-Sk Crows
True TJ Juan
Hi,

Just wondering what the estimated value of this blade is these days.

Regards,
True

No input so far :)

Same DPS as Shagadi

Lower lvl requirement "nothing" worth anymore in this event system.

So most important difference: eco

Comparing tier 0 vs tier 0 shagadi is +600 or smth. And you can reach almost same eco as katana with Vi imp amp that cost 3k or smth? But because you theoretically can combine those items a bit more than this price. I would say 5k for Tier 0 one. Less for s1 not caring about eco, maybe bit more if you find eco-freak.

I always tracked this weapon ,as it was my goal since my newbie days. Here is link to thread with discusion comparing it to other weapons. It's bit old and new weapons apeared, but those old ones still on market so it might be somehow usefull for you.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?261373-Nano-Katana-UL&highlight=

My estimation is c.a. +4K peds, due to rarity and low skill requirements. Any higher price alow you to chip in some skils to use shagadi ( depend what level u are ) and those are similar DPS and eco. I used Nano Katana and when advanced some levels switched to shagadi and see no diference. Shagadi is now zmothing like +500 peds with nice tir rates.

Back