✮ Farstar Fashion ✮ Port Atlantis Mall Shop

Roz Farstar

Guardian
Roslyn Kaz Farstar
Port Atlantis Mall Shop 5, Floor 1

:cool:

Lots of great clothes and furniture to choose from!

index.php

Last edited:
Chain Mail Wazir Pleat :cool: now in shop!

Last edited:
BTW if you like any clothes the shopkeepers are wearing in my shop, just sent me a pm. They are for sale also.

Shop is restocked! Also, all items should be priced now. Seems i missed a bunch the other week :ahh:

wouw Caz...I am amzed :yay:

Love your shop at Ark too :)

Ok so i guess transferring a shop deed wipes out all the prices on your items *sigh*

Anyways, prices are back on all items now!

Wedding clothes in stock! Option to rent is available.

Last edited:
In the previous post the preview doesn't really show the texture on the dress very well so here's a better picture. And you don't have to wear it just for weddings ;)

If you're looking for an outfit that gets lots of compliments this is the one for you! now in stock

NEW super cool dress in stock!

Last edited:
Guardian Nurse Dress

This is the last Guardian Nurse dress I have for sale! You can find it in my PA Mall shop, Floor 1 Shop #5

what, no surgical face mask to go with it?

what, no surgical face mask to go with it?

Well there's boots out there to match and soon there should be gloves and a cap to go with it, but looks like no surgical face mask or stethoscope for this nurse :nurse:

/mod note/

Merged with existing shop thread.

Trading threads belong in the appropriate Trading section, not in one of the Profession sections of the forum.
Please also be mindful of rule 5.8:

5.8 - Shops
Any thread relating to items available for purchase in a shop within Entropia Universe should be posted in the Shops subforum, NOT in the Selling subforum. Also, please create only ONE thread for your shop, NOT individual threads for each item available in your shop. Any post in violation of this provision will be deleted without notice.

Dark Travelers Hood now in Shop!

Last edited:
Back