Is lootable PVP better now with radar on or off?

bigdaddy trim

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
bigdaddy longhairedlover trim
Hi i believe the radar was stitched back on last year in PVP lootable (not on RT, not sure about other planets). I was wondering if players found this better. I don't mean for high level like Joda and Hulk who has little to worry about, but noobs like me (only L43 in prospecting).

in my opinion its worse being on. you cant hide using vegetation or making clothes that blend in to the terrain. the pker no longer needs skill to spot you.

ofc some top end player/pkers will dispute this

im usually the miner and not the pker and i certainly prefer radar on as you dont have to worry if someone sees you already or not. you know when you are seen and can act accordingly

im usually the miner and not the pker and i certainly prefer radar on as you dont have to worry if someone sees you already or not. you know when you are seen and can act accordingly

I cant shoot for shit, but i have done well as miner and always thought is was chosen profession. What i dont like about having a radar i have no idea if i am being followed. At least before when it was on i found i had head start. ND also add L105 that hit like ten ton lorry and aggro quick, but are hard to spot them. So i got keep a eye out for spiders and pkers. At least in space you get a red triangle.

Back