Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Arm
I haven't posted the info yet but attachments don't do anything. They don't offer what people say they do. I'll try to post in the next week. I had wanted to graph it all first.

Hi

Is there any info available on the proportions between skill pills and weapon attachments?

For instance:
A Headshot 1 attachment gives 1.1 Skill Bonus, what does that 1.1 stand for? is it 10%?, or is it 1.1%?

Good question

Hi

Is there any info available on the proportions between skill pills and weapon attachments?

For instance:
A Headshot 1 attachment gives 1.1 Skill Bonus, what does that 1.1 stand for? is it 10%?, or is it 1.1%?
I know Skill gain is proportional to decay. More decay = more skill.
So shove high decay items on your gun and you level up more. includes looter. But dpp will suffer.
No idea about the bonuses and how it's added, but I used jzar and ignaritz to push my level up last 1 year.

p.s. noticed I supported a grave dig haha

Scopes make you see better and sights make your gun look cool.
Anything else I haven’t seen any evidence for. And I can’t be assed testing it, skill gain is too variable as it is, would need a mega sample size.

Hi

For instance:
It definitely isn't a % of any kind...

I know Skill gain is proportional to decay. More decay = more skill.
So shove high decay items on your gun and you level up more. includes looter. But dpp will suffer.
No idea about the bonuses and how it's added, but I used jzar and ignaritz to push my level up last 1 year.

p.s. noticed I supported a grave dig haha
Ok so 2 guns that have the same cost (say enigma L4 L and the elm version) you're telling me the one where the cost is all ammo will gain less skill?

Imo waste of peds just go for Flesh or Unruly every time u need skills/max a weapon.

Last edited:
Imo waste of peds just go for Flesh or Unruly every time u need skills
And might as well buy a summer 2016 and ascension for extra extra boost:p

Ok so 2 guns that have the same cost (say enigma L4 L and the elm version) you're telling me the one where the cost is all ammo will gain less skill?
I meant to say decay as overall cost. So just raise your cost per action to gain more skill. It could be sharp, it could be decay

Btw, there are items with similar decay that give different amounts of skills

SGA/FEN heal tools come to mind.

High skill rate heal tools like Imp Gyro, FEN Imp Fap compared to their normal counterpart imp fap.

So skill gan isn't purely a function of cost, but likely assigned for a particular item according to some function + some additional factors..

Imo waste of peds just go for Flesh or Unruly every time u need skills/max a weapon.

And might as well buy a summer 2016 and ascension for extra extra boost:p
Sorry, digging around old skill related posts as I'm trying to level my Laser Rifle Hit up from 83 and saw this, what are Flash and Unruly? And what does Summer of 2016 have to do with it? My laser pistol is 110, and damage 105, but my laser rifle hit is way behind.

Sorry, digging around old skill related posts as I'm trying to level my Laser Rifle Hit up from 83 and saw this, what are Flash and Unruly? And what does Summer of 2016 have to do with it? My laser pistol is 110, and damage 105, but my laser rifle hit is way behind.
Minimize your costs, get as much DPP as possible and just kill flesh rippers on Cyrene. Decay has a minimal impact on skill gains when the overwhelming majority of skill gains are from the kill bonus on rippers.

Unless you're rich and don't care about money then you can go ahead and try to increase decay for more skill gains.

Reactions: Mac
Ascension and summer 2016 gives 35% constant skill gain in rifle blp and sword.

(Idk if this is what you mean but I'll add a wee bit to what's been posted above, might help someone else)

Flesh- flesh ripper mob on cyrene
Unruly- Aurli type in the hive on crystal Palace.
Summer 2016 - they refer to the seasonal rings in this context.
Ascension- armour set from next island gained from a community recognition project.

Thanks all, looks like I need to go shopping. IIRC, those Unruly are pretty big, might be too big for my current armor and pea shooters, what are the flesh rippers like?

Thanks all, looks like I need to go shopping. IIRC, those Unruly are pretty big, might be too big for my current armor and pea shooters, what are the flesh rippers like?
Sky wraiths and drill bots are worth considering if you need to downsize

Back