How to save Mindark employees Christmas bonus

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
1 hour to go and 4 statues have received a startbid, meaning a whopping 2k dollar Christmas Bonus for the Mindark employees this year.

How to easily get the bonus you want:

Put 20 Mindark shopkeepers around an empty tp (Notus?)

fill them with:

- Landareas from Banned avatars for 100k ped each
- Shops from players that haven't been active in the last five years /banned for 8k peds each
- Appartments from players that haven't been active in the last five years /banned for 600 ped each
- Items from Banned avatars for Market price -20%

There's your Christmas Bonus. Something players actually want.

w00t they'll make more money than they are making with the lag - problem here is - o lets just ban everyone and sell the stuff cheaper and cheaper to newer and newer nubees! soon we'll be rolling in only dough and won't have to worry about the players at all.

1 hour to go and 4 statues have received a startbid, meaning a whopping 2k dollar Christmas Bonus for the Mindark employees this year.

fill them with:

- Shops from players that haven't been active in the last five years /banned for 8k peds each
- Appartments from players that haven't been active in the last five years /banned for 600 ped each

They should be happy with 2k, i was surprised anyone brought them.

I don't understand why MA didn't auction something useful for the population :(

I'm glad very few of these statues sold.

Ask Divinity how for much he acquired the Equus that he is trying to sell now. The statues are even worse. There's no investment value. Probably can't edit the message to say the daily sale or something like that. Anyone that buys one loses 1/2 on depreciation instantly. Even Neverdie won't buy into this one!

If it was a statue and not an avatar statue I'd have bought one to advertise pedtoclick

It's 2k more than they deserve.

Anyone know who the buyers were? :laugh:

Someone who haven't got a kiss of their parants when they were kids ...

For those of us who have not paid attention, am I right in saying that 12 of these statues were put on auction in December (totally useless, but for the sake of making more cash), but appears less than half of them were sold?

Do we know what were the starting bids?

For those of us who have not paid attention, am I right in saying that 12 of these statues were put on auction in December (totally useless, but for the sake of making more cash), but appears less than half of them were sold?

Yes they were placed on auction in December.
If it's unless... thats a personal opinion.
But from my side i was not interested either.
3 or 4 of them were sold only. Less than half indeed.
Startbid was 5k ped.

But Vernius bought 2 of them... all hail Vernius...

I happened to look at auction while half were on a minute or so left. I only saw one where a second bid 1 ped higher was made above the SB at 5k peds. I assume 4 sold, but the AH history appeared to be for each separately, so we can't see a running total for all sales of statues. I only copy/pasted one of them just to check that out of interest... (I actually prefer that MA is now splitting AH histories - not sure it makes sense to do so with these, though - ah well...).

I think we can safely say there was not much interest in the statues and that this was the worst annual offering of new/special content made so far...

I think we can safely say there was not much interest in the statues and that this was the worst annual offering of new/special content made so far...

Of the "invisible armour", only one got sold afaik. And this for an item which actually has a useful function.

I don't understand why MA didn't auction something useful for the population :(

I'm glad very few of these statues sold.

Only place they could would be in space as that's the only place they have direct control over. Anywhere else is PP territory and if Calypso can do it so could the others.

fill them with:

I think this is a good idea and reasonable time limits, although I would've suggested 3 years.
The auction thing only works if people click the section with those things MA offers.
And who clicks the top section of auction anymore?
The shop keepers or even an actual shop with shelving would work fine.
Even if MA puts slightly higher then normal pricing stuff will sell.

Just have a look at the shop in basement of Ashe bank (on Caly near Oxford TP).
Back in early 2015 it still had a lot of stuff, approximately 5 times as much as there was last week.
Anyways at the time I would've bet none of it never sells, and yet that shops nearly empty now.

I'll go 1 step further and suggest MA put 1 internally-identical shop on each planet (who's planet partner opts-in). And each shop automatically mirrors (for viewing+buying) what's in the main shop (maybe it's in space?).

Of the "invisible armour", only one got sold afaik. And this for an item which actually has a useful function.

Well, that's debatable really. It was half assed. It didn't even have any kind of model. I guess there was a shimmer. I'd say it would have gone further if they put some buffs on it and or made it have like a force field particle effect... nope. Just put an item in the dB and sell for 50k peds. Man I'm in the wrong business.

Well, that's debatable really. It was half assed. It didn't even have any kind of model. I guess there was a shimmer. I'd say it would have gone further if they put some buffs on it and or made it have like a force field particle effect... nope. Just put an item in the dB and sell for 50k peds. Man I'm in the wrong business.

Well I said 'function', nothing else. It was deliberately made to let you show off your clothes instead. I even believe that something like this was asked for in the past (though I can't remember where to look for a reference atm), then when they made it it wasn't honoured. The price tag is something, I guess, but what's the logic to slate it for being invisible is a mystery, really. Buffs sound like a good idea if they want to bring it back and make another attempt at selling, but you'll put up with the screaming of other gear owners, "waaaah, my markup is gonna tank, stupid greedy MA". Well, that's just how people are.

This time we have a pure vanity item with zero function and it does attract at least some customers. I got the impression though that the two early bids were made in the hope of trading up later. It must be obvious by now that this was a miscalculation, unless something happens to change a lot of minds. Buffs on statues were suggested, lol. Guess it would be all the rage if they just sold infinite buff balls?

Sell the dasp domes to someone who will fertilize them!!! :wtg:

Sell the dasp domes to someone who will fertilize them!!! :wtg:

Well, can't sell something he owns unless he loses it due to not logging in for enough time.

But, they could drop dna parts so more can be put somewhere else.

Back