Karma Killer tier up...

sgp911

Old
Ir8 B8 b4Uc
I've had this weapon for a little while now and am trying to get it tiered up more. It is tier 4.1 right now and progress is at 33.79%. Does it have to get to 100% for the next tier?
And what is the best way to get it to tier up faster?
Some have said to use it with no amps or accelerators and hit smaller animals and some said amps and such don't matter.
I've been hunting atrox with it and killed quite a few and the weapon has only gone up a couple %
Any help would be appreciated.. thnx

Just shoot it that's the only thing that tiers it up. Doesn't matter how you do it as long as you keep shooting;)

Another thing, since you ask these kind of questions on a gun like that you prolly should not be using it. It's however your choice but you are going to waste a lot of less running that below level 90/90 and at that level you would not use it most likely.

Just shoot it that's the only thing that tiers it up. Doesn't matter how you do it as long as you keep shooting;)

Another thing, since you ask these kind of questions on a gun like that you prolly should not be using it. It's however your choice but you are going to waste a lot of less running that below level 90/90 and at that level you would not use it most likely.

Agreed. I've seen some people argue that the return would be a constant, over time, just by shoveling ammo through any weaponry. However I feel you ought to be near maxxed to use karma killer. It eats a lot of resources and fast from misses.
Loved that gun back before things changed and was happy to utilize it even if unskilled.

It is tier 4.1 right now and progress is at 33.79%

Progress?

Mate that is more than likely your profession level you're referring to.
So I'd say your pro level is 33,79 in either hit or dmg.
The Karma Killer is maxed at 100% thus the "progress" for the weapon is at 33,79%.

Hope that explains it for you.

Thnx for the replies..
It shows my hit ability at 6.1/10 and my critical hit ability 5.9/10
So I'm wasting time and ped on this weapon right now?
Should I get lower lvl weapon to lvl up or can I chip up and wich ones.
Thnx

Reactions: das
Unless you wonna chip in worth a few 1000$, I'd go for a L gun wich you maxed or an equivalent unlimited version.
in terms of time to max this gun, if you play several hours a day you'll need a year or 2-3 to max it in an eco way.

Oww..lol.. I have been playing 6 or 7 years but off and on..
I guess I need to play more...
Wich chips would get me in the right direction if I just wanted to get closer..

Thnx

I think you'll need to learn about how skills work.
Take a look at http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=SkillAct
You will need level 100 in hit & damage to fully max the weapon.
those professions or levels are made up by skills wich each affect it by a %.
Once you understand that, you can go to a skill scanning tool made by a player called Jdegre
http://jdegre.net/pe/scanner/

Here you can scan/input your current skills & see what is the cheapest way to chip up, or set yourself some goals & skill up.

You've got a few hours of reading to do now :)

Your not going to chip in a "few $1000" and be anything near useful for the Eco of a karma killer.

maybe take a look for an Adjusted EWE Ep-41 (maxed at lvl 38)

Damage: 55 HP
Attacks: 63 /min
Damage/second: 57.8 HP

Oww..lol.. I found a couple Adjusted EWE Ep-41Military at between 3000 and 4000 ped.. That is a little out of my price range..

I been doing the Atrox iron IV with the Omegaton igni L1011 (L). They do good but am eating them up like candy..
Been trying to get 200 trox a day but am burning up the gun every few days..And the globs are lousy...

Thnx

Oww..lol.. I found a couple Adjusted EWE Ep-41Military at between 3000 and 4000 ped.. That is a little out of my price range..

I been doing the Atrox iron IV with the Omegaton igni L1011 (L). They do good but am eating them up like candy..
Been trying to get 200 trox a day but am burning up the gun every few days..And the globs are lousy...

Thnx

But the cost is still lower than when you where using the karma killer :) It just feels crap using (L) I know but if you can't get a maxed UL gun then it's the best option until you are lvl 100/100 I'm afraid.

At this rate ,it will take me 20 years to get 100/100 for UL ...lol

At this rate ,it will take me 20 years to get 100/100 for UL ...lol

Now with all the skill buffs it's quicker than ever before :) But I think it's better to just enjoy the game and go with low markup L guns if you just play casual. You actually don't save as much as you think with having a UL gun. Those need to be filled with ammo and repaired also. These days when all guns are 105-110% it makes more sense to go with that for casual playing

Well, I sold my soul and got an Adjusted EWE EP-41 Military tier 4.3 .
I'm loven it..
thnx for all your help..

Well, I sold my soul and got an Adjusted EWE EP-41 Military tier 4.3 .
I'm loven it..
thnx for all your help..

I'm glad! :)

Even if you had bought (L) weapons at 120%, it would have been cheaper than that Karma Killer at level 33.

Cheers

There are a few secrets to tiering. A lot of what ppl will tell you is just regurgitated bull crap ;)

I will share a little of what i know. Fire rate speed buffs help a lot unless your weapon is near 90-100 uses per min, as far as i know 100/min is the server cap, at least for calypso.

Your amp wont matter but the added dps is cool.

Its my personal opinion that weapon decay is the trigger for tier increases, therefore i believe damage enhancers help accelerate tiering.

Good luck thats all im sharing, i have no incentive to share more so ill leave the rest up to you to figure out :)

Tiering is not rocket science. Shoot the gun in whatever way you want it will tier. Only thing that matters is that you use it ^^

Tiering is not rocket science. Shoot the gun in whatever way you want it will tier. Only thing that matters is that you use it ^^

I noticed that when I log in and shoot my weapon it tiers up, so I think you're on to something!

Oh, god. I've been going about this all wrong.

/goes to storage

Back