colored fragments?

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
I seem to remember a few years back seeing something that looked like the nova and blazar frgaments on auction or in a shop or something but that wasn't either of those... they were different colors than the nova and blazars... think they were like yellow and red and green or something... anyone know what the hell I'm thinking of and where you can get em?

I can't remember if they were called 'fragments' or something else?... but they looked exactly like the other fragments only different colors.

Last edited:
You're probably looking for tokens.

Mission tokens, greenish, were replaced by combat tokens.

I also have strength tokens, dark blue, but with the same design.

yep, I think that's it. Thanks.

I seem to remember a few years back seeing something that looked like the nova and blazar frgaments on auction or in a shop or something but that wasn't either of those... they were different colors than the nova and blazars... think they were like yellow and red and green or something... anyone know what the hell I'm thinking of and where you can get em?

I can't remember if they were called 'fragments' or something else?... but they looked exactly like the other fragments only different colors.

Atribute tokens are in those colours u just described and has same model that blazars and novas has!

/Soko

Rainbow color? Are you talking about the rainbow crystals from mining on Cyrene?

Rainbow color? Are you talking about the rainbow crystals from mining on Cyrene?

while that thing is pretty cool, the tokens they are talking about is what I was originally discussing. Just couldn't remember the word 'token'...

Back