Fair Warning :)

Stefan 008 Bond

Dominant
Society
Mod Merps
Stefan 008 Bond
In my real life, I quit my job in the summer of last year to pursue working for myself :yay:
My new venture is ready to roll and will lift off next week! Over the holidays, I have allowed myself some down time from my business venture to pursue some hobbies and interests as well as round off some efforts i have been working on for awhile.

I have played this game for 10 years now, and have never shared much of my thoughts or ideas (for better or for worse lol). Since I have the time available to me over the next few days, I am aiming to let it all out :) I have the time and initiative now and when my business starts next week, I will be focusing my thoughts on that for quite some time.

It might be a bit of a barrage, but I will break down topics into different posts. The idea of the player's notes series was inspired not from an viewpoint of expertise, but from the eyes of the end user (the player, us! :))
I aim only to inspire thought and discussion and I openly welcome criticism as well as alterations or improvements on any ideas thrown out. Many of the ideas are merely concepts that I fully welcome fleshing out. A lot of these thoughts and ideas have been brewing for awhile (like many of you) and I just want to get them out on the table.

Many of us love this game. Many of us want to see this game improve. Many of us realize this game isn't going anywhere any time soon. Many of us want to contribute ideas and propose any types of seeds that may help.

IM1 :cool:

~008

**Update:**
By Request I am linking all (older) volumes here
I will link the new posts here as I finish them :)

Player's Notes vol. 1 - Hunting Loot Mechanics

A Player’s Notes, Vol. 2 - Cyrene Edition: Bringing the Planet to Life - Thoughts, Concerns and Ideas

A Player's Notes Vol. 3 - Coloring and Texturing - Suppressing Our Artists and Economy!

A Player’s Notes Vol. 4 - Crafting 2.0! Explosive BP’s For the Rest of Us!

A Player’s Notes Vol. 5: Quality of Life - Time Wasters and Social Aspects

Last edited:
I love this game to and looking forward to reading more from you :)

MIDNIGHT EXPRESS scheduled flights 5 peds

Looking forward to reading!

Venting starting in 3... 2...

Good luck on your new business venture.

I got a suggestion for a topic.

Traders: Stop fucking around on Claypso and visit other planets once in a while.

Why is your first post volume 3?

Can you link to vol 1 and 2 please.

Hi guys, sorry for the confusion and thanks for the interest

Vol. 1 was written many years ago concerning hunting loot mechanics and can be found in the Loot Theories Section:

Player's Notes vol. 1 - Hunting Loot Mechanics

Vol. 2 was written specifically concerning life on planet Cyrene in an effort to help their economy.
It can be found, as San noted on the Cyrene Forum but also in the Other Planets Section here:

A Player’s Notes, Vol. 2 - Cyrene Edition: Bringing the Planet to Life - Thoughts, Concerns and Ideas

I will link these to the OP as well so they are all in one place. Thanks everyone

~008

Back