Treasure hunt at THE Armor Shop

DraKil

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Ugnius DraKill Timinskas
Treasure Hunt at THE Armor Shop

Last week i have been reworking one of my rooms (the 5B one). Starting today it will be a high tier number armor shop. For all those who want high tier armors. To make this happen i had to clear out all the other armors that were in the shop there and now i am left with over a 100 armor parts stuck in my storage.
Instead of slowly selling them in the auction, i have decided why not have some fun and give some excitement to all the great community out here. This is still a game and there has to be a fun factor to it right? :)

The location: THE Armor shop at Genesis Headquarters Tower B apartments B E F on floor 5 and B C on floor 7. Random shopkeepers. Coords: [34265, 48208, 120]

Prize pool: Holy Armor, Monnshine Armor, Stealth Armor, Ozpyn Force Armor, Ozpyn Beetle Armor and many many other armor parts. All at TT+1. Total TT Over 6000 PED. Total Value over 8000 PED.

Rules: Every day i will log in to the game at random times and put 1 to 5 items in the shopkeepers for TT+1 (minimal price). All items in the shop that are at TT+1 (plus a small shoping centre fee) price will be counted towards the competition. Everything that is over TT+1 are not competition items. Those are regular items for sale. Most of the items will be worth way beyond that - take it, sell it, keep the profit - that is your prize. You will find your prizes scanning through all the shopkeepers. Mostly they will be easy to find. However the more valuable prizes will be hidden between similar items or under them. Keep on the lookout for those.

One item per player per day rule: Please do not buy more than one item per day per person. Give everyone a chance to win something. Share the fun. Also do not miss out on the chance of winning the Grand Prize by buying more. Read the Grand Prize rules to know why.

The Grand Prize: The Grand Prize will be given to the player who has bought the highest total TT of items during the competition without breaking the one item per day rule. The highest TT does not mean the highest value of items, so if you want to go for the Grand Prize choose the items with higher TT not the ones with the highest markup. The Grand Prize is a super rare Armor part which i will give to the winner personally without any pay. Value is over 500 PED.

The Grand Final: When the event will come close to the end we will be hosting a Grand Final. The top 10 participants up to that day will have the chance to participate in it. The grand final day and time will be announced in advance. On the day of the grand final there will be 15 items up for grabs. Mostly higher TT items. The rooms where the event will take place will be locked down. I will put one item in, let the participants in. The first one to find and buy the item is the winner of that round. I will then lock down the room for another round. One item per person per day rule will not be applied for the Grand Final. The Grand final might change the standing dramatically so be sure you do not miss it.

Duration of the event:No one knows that for sure, but the event will last until all of the items are gone. I will announce when we will be coming close to the end (a week in advance).

Participants: The game is Free for everyone, so it does not matter if you are an Uber or a newbie everyone has the same chance of winning and the same chance of having fun.

The rules might be modified during the event slightly (nothing major) to fit everyones needs better.

The Main and the most important rule of the competition
HAVE FUN AND SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE

The first items are already in the shops. Who is going to be the first one to get an item? :)

Last edited:
Congratulations to the first winner Spermer Mac Farmer - Ozpyn Force arms 91.00 TT!

Ha! This sounds fun, Thank you!

Usually I travel to your shop and just stand there drooling over all the really great armor assembled in one place ;)

Treasure Hunt at THE Armor Shop

Last week i have been reworking one of my rooms (the 5B one). Starting today it will be a high tier number armor shop. For all those who want high tier armors. To make this happen i had to clear out all the other armors that were in the shop there and now i am left with over a 100 armor parts stuck in my storage.
Instead of slowly selling them in the auction, i have decided why not have some fun and give some excitement to all the great community out here. This is still a game and there has to be a fun factor to it right? :)

The location: THE Armor shop at Genesis Headquarters Tower B apartments B E F on floor 5 and B C on floor 7. Random shopkeepers.

Prize pool: Holy Armor, Monnshine Armor, Stealth Armor, Ozpyn Force Armor, Ozpyn Beetle Armor and many many other armor parts. All at TT+1. Total TT Over 6000 PED. Total Value over 8000 PED.

Rules: Every day i will log in to the game at random times and put 1 to 5 items in the shopkeepers for TT+1 (minimal price). Most of the items will be worth way beyond that - take it, sell it, keep the profit - that is your prize. You will find your prizes scanning through all the shopkeepers. Mostly they will be easy to find. However the more valuable prizes will be hidden between similar items or under them. Keep on the lookout for those.

One item per player per day rule: Please do not buy more than one item per day per person. Give everyone a chance to win something. Share the fun. Also do not miss out on the chance of winning the Grand Prize by buying more. Read the Grand Prize rules to know why.

The Grand Prize: The Grand Prize will be given to the player who has bought the highest total TT of items during the competition without breaking the one item per day rule. The highest TT does not mean the highest value of items, so if you want to go for the Grand Prize choose the items with higher TT not the ones with the highest markup. The Grand Prize is a super rare Armor part which i will give to the winner personally without any pay. Value is over 500 PED.

Duration of the event:No one knows that for sure, but the event will last until all of the items are gone. I will announce when we will be coming close to the end (a week in advance).

Participants: The game is Free for everyone, so it does not matter if you are an Uber or a newbie everyone has the same chance of winning and the same chance of having fun.

The rules might be modified during the event slightly (nothing major) to fit everyones needs better.

The Main and the most important rule of the competition
HAVE FUN AND SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE

The first items are already in the shops. Who is going to be the first one to get an item? :)

This is a cool idea. I have an apartment in the same block and never realised we were neighbours :)

New items are added for today. More to come later? :)

This is a cool idea. I have an apartment in the same block and never realized we were neighbours :)

Nice to meet you neighbor. Do you have a shop or just an apartment?

TumiTimeless
I thought most of my armors looked shinier lately. Now i get it. Thats just drool all over them :D

More items added. Just do not forget it still is the same day MA time :)

wow what an awesome and overwhelming range
when I am in the market for L armor I definiately know where I'll be

wow what an awesome and overwhelming range
when I am in the market for L armor I definiately know where I'll be

Glad to hear you like it :)

Rules updated a little bit to make sure that everyone understand what i mean. All items that are in the shop at TT+1 price, will be counted towards the competition. Anything that is over TT+1 are regular shop sales.

New items added for today.
Tomorrow - update on the statistics and some improvements :)

Update on the event:

Total runing: 7 days
Total event items sold: 37
Total TT value of the items sold: 1864.91 PED
Total items left: 82
Total number of unique participants: 12
Most items bought by one person: 7
Current leaders:
Angel O2 Mercer - 410.02
Benevolent 3J Afterdark 310.53
The Lucky Colonist -301.46
Spermer Mac Farmer -262.97
Graden Switch Foss - 236.28

As the treasure hunt is progressing now we will probably go for another two-three weeks. The biggest TT and biggest markup value items are still left for grabs. It still is anyone's game for the Grand Prize and still a lot of Markup left to grab :).
Progressing on i will try to spread out the items between different times more to give everyone a better chance of getting something.
When the event will come close to the end we will be hosting a Grand Final. The top 10 participants up to that day will have the chance to participate in it. The grand final day and time will be announced in advance. On the day of the grand final there will be 15 items up for grabs. Mostly higher TT items. The rooms where the event will take place will be locked down. I will put one item in, let the participants in. The first one to find and buy the item is the winner of that round. I will then lock down the room for another round. One item per person per day rule will not be applied for the Grand Final. The Grand final might change the standing dramatically so be sure you do not miss it.

Have fun and share it with everyone!
DraKill

Last edited:
Total runing: 11 days
Total event items sold: 62
Total TT value of the items sold: 3057.72 PED
Total items left: 47
Total number of unique participants: 16
Most items bought by one person: 11
Current top 10:
1. Angel O2 Mercer - 546.68
2. Spermer Mac Farmer - 488.81
3. Graden Switch Foss - 439.96
4. Benevolent 3J Afterdark - 437.28
5. The Lucky Colonist - 433.46
6. awezome raezion dude - 112.57
7. Una Griph Alconbury - 111.8
8. Xengor Xeng Xe - 94.07
9. Georg3 skit Michaels - 85.63
10. Scott Coon Western - 81.86

The top 5 seem to be quite far apart as of now and they seem to be super active in this event. Whenever i post a new item in one of them grabs it within 20 minutes. Nice going guys! As it is now the top 10 can be reached with 1-2 lucky item buys which gets you to the grand final that can change the standings dramatically.
With the current item stock we will keep on going for one more week. After that we will have one week break with the grand final date and time announced to give every finalist time to plan for the final.

Hope everyone is having fun, because i sure am hiding the stuff. One pair of arm guards was not found for 3-4 days :)

With respect to how to organize the upcoming Grand Final :) I′d like to mention the following.

The interior of appartments have to be loaded on entrance. Depending on hardware, connection and gfx settings it can take quite a while to load the shopkeepers. Without the shopkeepers loaded you obviously cannot access their contents. To have a fair competition, at least near equal opportunity for all must be somehow assured. You can′t have some competitors rummage through their tenth shopkeeper already while others are still waiting for their first shopkeeper to appear. :dunno:

And even then, there will still be some participants who can load the contents of the shopkeepers faster than other participants. :wise:

With respect to how to organize the upcoming Grand Final :) I′d like to mention the following.

The interior of appartments have to be loaded on entrance. Depending on hardware, connection and gfx settings it can take quite a while to load the shopkeepers. Without the shopkeepers loaded you obviously cannot access their contents. To have a fair competition, at least near equal opportunity for all must be somehow assured. You can′t have some competitors rummage through their tenth shopkeeper already while others are still waiting for their first shopkeeper to appear. :dunno:

And even then, there will still be some participants who can load the contents of the shopkeepers faster than other participants. :wise:

I've noticed this aswell and its worth considering. I even managed to get myself stuck in the floor once, tho dont ask me how i did that cause i have no idea.

Thats a good point GradenFoss. Maybe you have a suggestion how could the loading times be minimized?

I'm not currently on Caly so i can test this rn, but it seems it "unloads" the apparentment once u leave it. If that is how it works, someone could try waiting right inside the door for a bit (out of view of the shopkeepers) and see if they're all loaded when you walk around the corner into view of them. If that works, that might be a solution, but im not sure if u can prevent cheating if everyone has to wait inside :/

UPDATE

Total runing: 13 days
Total event items sold: 72
Total TT value of the items sold: 3478.30 PED
Total items left: 36
Most items bought by one person: 13
Current top 10:
1. Angel O2 Mercer - 736.18
2. Spermer Mac Farmer - 584.39
3. Graden Switch Foss - 489.96
4. The Lucky Colonist - 483.46
5. Benevolent 3J Afterdark - 468.16
6. Una Griph Alconbury - 116.42
7. awezome raezion dude - 112.57

The Top 5 are still pretty far ahead. I will be adding items up until Thursday. Thursday Will be the last day when i will add anything. 15 items will be reserved for the Grand Final so a total of 20 items are left for those 4 days. I will not be able to add anything or answer any questions during the weekend, because i am leaving for an archery competition abroad. I will be back on Monday. We will have a week break before the Grand Final and it will probably be held Sunday between 10:00 and 20:00 MA time.
Those of the Top5 Could you write here on PM me what time would be the best for you? I will take into account the majority of the requests and go with that. If the time does not suit you very well i have to apologize but i cannot make it convenient for everyone (or can i?:)

Thanks for organising this great event. It has been fun treasure hunting. :D

Wish you best of luck in your archery competition!

As for the timing for the grand final, 10:00 - 16:00 is best for me.

Cheers! :D

UPDATE AND GRAND FINAL TIMES:

Total runing: 18 days
Total event items sold: 89
Total TT value of the items sold: 4474,51 PED
Total items left: 15
Most items bought by one person: 13
Current top 10:
1. Angel O2 Mercer - 938,57
2. Spermer Mac Farmer - 842,04
3. Graden Switch Foss - 814,96
4. Benevolent 3J Afterdark - 607,66
5. The Lucky Colonist - 483.46
6. awezome raezion dude - 184,24
7. Una Griph Alconbury - 116.42

I have added the last items for the event before the Grand Final. To finish off you can get high TT high markup Moonshine parts. Grab when while they are fresh :) Some are hidden.
As for the Grand Final, since i have only received two requests for time i will hold it on 12th of February 13:30 MA time. The rules i will go over when we meet up. The place to meet is the 5th floor of tower B. Those that have got to the top 10 are allowed to participate in this final. Do not miss your chance. I will update the list to the final one on Monday when i come back to Lithuania. If you have Questions feel free to PM me. I try to answer them all as best as i can.

Have a great weekend everyone. I am sure i will :).

FINAL TOP 10 BEFORE THE GRAND FINAL:

These are the people invited to participate in the grand final. Everyone else is welcome to watch without participation.

1. Angel O2 Mercer - 1036.22
2. Graden Switch Foss - 873.81
3. Spermer Mac Farmer - 842,04
4. Benevolent 3J Afterdark - 607,66
5. The Lucky Colonist - 585.46
6. Una Griph Alconbury - 300.93
7. awezome raezion dude - 184,24

Total runing: 19 days
Total event items sold: 95
Total TT value of the items sold: 4992.52 PED
Total items left: 15
Most items bought by one person: 18

See you on 12th of February 13:30 MA time on the 5th floor!

The Grand Final is over. Thanks to everyone who participated. It was a lot of fun for me, messing with everyone ;). Hope it was as fun for everyone too.

The final started with Angel in the lead. Even though Una did amazing by buying 6 items out of 15 total Angel has held his place in the first and came to win it all. He has got his 500 PED cheque for THE Armor Shop. Also congrats to everyone who got at least something in the final. All the items should yeld a nice markup when sold.

Final standings:
1. Angel O2 Mercer 1532.99
2. Spermer Mac Farmer 943.18
3. Graden Switch Foss 901.43
4. Una Griph Alconbury 885.85
5. awezome raezion dude 884.24
6. Benevolent 3J Afterdark 607.66
7. The Lucky Colonist 585.46
8. Xengor Xeng Xe 94.07
9. Georg3 skit Michaels 85.63
10. Scott Coon Western 81.86

There will be more competitions in the future. Keep looking and once again thanks to all who participated :).

Turns out I had to work overtime during the grand finale. I hope everyone had fun! :yay:

Nice event and perfect shop for all your defensive needs, worth a visit even before going to auction.

Cheers :thumbup:

Treasure hunt at THE Armor

I am looking for some unrestricted acreage south of Houston that wont put me in the poor house. Anyone know of any?

Back