Help: RT land deed

Piotr

Elite
Society
BAHQ
Iveline Ivi Stockhouse
I was just recently informed theres a mission in hell that gives these as reward? Anyone have any further info on the matter?
Mission is about killing virus kongs that i know (lot of them), im curious if ND mentioned anything about them?

u need to kill 100k virus kongs (1kish hp). thats it as far as i know. so killing them loses you around 7k peds in tax money alone :)

no he speaks in riddles and we dont know if for houseing or some thing diffrent. He keeps talking about about deed for NWO he wants to do.

I'm reminded of the next island deed debacle. He needs to be more clear....

Yeap, no clear official communication available afaik.

Below is a nice video summary if someone is interested, released 6 months ago by RavenJade!

DOnt worry, you all have no chance...I am already on 47/100000!

Since it's only roughly 8k in taxes I figured it can't be a full land area, probably a shop or something like that, I haven't given it serious consideration.

thats what is widely spread information in RT chat. i also heard that someone grinded through that and finished it already.

thats what is widely spread information in RT chat. i also heard that someone grinded through that and finished it already.

lol I would never trust anything said in chat unless it were spoken by Neverdie himself.

If you read the mission text carefully, nowhere does it say that you will receive a tangible reward for completing the mission.

All it says is you will gain the "right to hold a land deed" on Rocktropia.

So... before you begin your monkey slaughtering maybe ask ND for some clarification :laugh:

lol I would never trust anything said in chat unless it were spoken by Neverdie himself.

It IS a land plot! Asked neverdie in PM and he confirmed its just a land plot!
Btw mission is around since before last eomons!

/Soko

It IS a land plot! Asked neverdie in PM and he confirmed its just a labd plot!
Btw mission is around since before last eomons!

/Soko

So a land plot that you can build a house on, plant a garden, etc? One of those?

ok, then not very tempting.

Not tempting at all.
But its good initiative. Still kudos for that.
Also reative easy for a seasoned grinder. 2-3 weeks and u get it but i am still not sure if they are actually physically built within the game on RT (and ARK too for that matter).

/Soko

Although not written anywhere by Neverdie it was confirmed in Rocktropia Chat a while ago as a 'Small Land Plot'.

Since these can also be purchased from the 'PoPshop' for the grand price of 90,000 Rockbucks (900ped tt) you can value the reward from there.

As has been already pointed out its 100k kills of approx 1k hp (~100m hp) which at 3.1dpp is about 322.5k peds cycled.

Although not written anywhere by Neverdie it was confirmed in Rocktropia Chat a while ago as a 'Small Land Plot'.

Since these can also be purchased from the 'PoPshop' for the grand price of 90,000 Rockbucks (900ped tt) you can value the reward from there.

As has been already pointed out its 100k kills of approx 1k hp (~100m hp) which at 3.1dpp is about 322.5k peds cycled.

Well i have not heard this, only one player keeps saying this and saying he already has apartment already so he don't need to do it. Even though apartment and building a house on land plot are very different. Do we know is it first person to complete mission? or is there more than 1?

Well i have not heard this, only one player keeps saying this and saying he already has apartment already so he don't need to do it. Even though apartment and building a house on land plot are very different. Do we know is it first person to complete mission? or is there more than 1?

ND said anyone who completes it gets when its inplemented. And its Land Plot not apartment!

Not tempting at all.
But its good initiative. Still kudos for that.
Also reative easy for a seasoned grinder. 2-3 weeks and u get it but i am still not sure if they are actually physically built within the game on RT (and ARK too for that matter).

/Soko

They are there in game

ND said anyone who completes it gets when its inplemented. And its Land Plot not apartment!

i never said it was a apartment, but that's not important. What is that RT is only fraction the size of Caly and even though it will be only a small number of people who will do the mission. Lets say 50 (or just your SOC who could easily do this if they wanted to do) that's a lot of land plots. At the moment the ones in game are in Hills near the lagoon and i know more will come, but they wont be unlimited i am sure. ND is his own worse enemy at times.

i never said it was a apartment, but that's not important. What is that RT is only fraction the size of Caly and even though it will be only a small number of people who will do the mission. Lets say 50 (or just your SOC who could easily do this if they wanted to do) that's a lot of land plots. At the moment the ones in game are in Hills near the lagoon and i know more will come, but they wont be unlimited i am sure. ND is his own worse enemy at times.

oh yeah for sure, i think at some point the mission will have the reward changed, and thats not bad or unseen.
thanks for letting us know they already are there. any news on ark or other planets? i havnt won one yet but i might try during next few months, have anyone got land plot on ark?

/Soko

You can exchange banana or rockbucks for stuff like a unique key to an instance, upgrades to that instance, some shops, land plots, etc.

I see that, but what is 'the exchange' is there like some npc broker thing (like the one that originally sold the AUDs on Arkadia) or is it more of a log in and find Neverdie somewhere and trade with him, assuming you can find him on your own timezone on a day you log in type of thing?
Redeeming
All prices are shown in Rotten Bananas and Rock Bucks. It's your choice as to which currency you use to acquire items in the POPshop.
Rockbucks: Redeemed via The ROCKtropia Manager
Rotten Bananas: Redeemed via The Banana Exchange

I see that, but what is 'the exchange' is there like some npc broker thing (like the one that originally sold the AUDs on Arkadia) or is it more of a log in and find Neverdie somewhere and trade with him, assuming you can find him on your own timezone on a day you log in type of thing?

yeah you deal with the RT manager, its pretty easy to contact him. FB, ingame or http://poptropia.com/social/.

RT land

Im thinking northern Louisiana or Mississippi. Both areas have vast stretchs of land and Mississppi expecially has a low target threat. My biggest concern is of course the locals. The locals can be clannish in these areas.

Back