Looking for the perfect match (not on tinder) :D

DoctorJones

Richard Doctor Jones
Hello,

my name ist Jones and iam from germany, 33 years old and i study informatics. :lam:

in entropia my name is "Richard Doctor Jones" i played the last time before the big graphical update and lost a lot of PED due inactivity.

Anyways, iam back since some days. After realising sweating sucks now i spend some money to have some fun instead, and i had fun, the game is great ;) BUT the fun is limited alone and when you join random groups you have a high chance to find yourself in an afk/leech/bleh situation burning your beloved peds for nothing good.

i love to be effective, if i go into a dungeon i want a clever team who communicates and dont run into all different directions, pull the half of the dungeon and then goes afk :bs:

Iam looking for a small SOC, family like, with skype/ts, to do a lot of nice things together :sniper:

atm iam hunting with the bulkin rifle, but later i want to switch because i prefer pistols. i have an aircraft and will spend 15-20 Euro per month. iam also a doctor :D and interested in the healer position and i want to give mining a try after i read more about it.

please contact me here or ingame, if you want me to be part of your EU-Family :deal:

Last edited:
Hi big boy

I am 176cm tall, have an excellent abdomen and enjoy beer
I talk sometimes and enjoy movies
I am available most nights for some fun

..............sorry couldn't resist :)

Hi big boy

I am 176cm tall, have an excellent abdomen and enjoy beer
I talk sometimes and enjoy movies
I am available most nights for some fun

..............sorry couldn't resist :)

more details about the fun in the nights pls :D (i prefer to plant some probes very deep) :whip:

welll... back to the topic :p

Back