Question about crafting

Pajmon

I have a question. I bought Explosive Projectiles Blueprint I, II came up with 1. In the first part I have driven quality rating of 100 and the success of 89, 6%. As I dig this set success to end the greatest but now slowing sticks.

1. What determines the speed of driving?

2. Does the act the other way, that would be less successful and better quality to me pockets quicker success with the 89, 6%?

I mean the way to success sticks a faster, longer wants to have a 100% success rate.

Please respond to what people on the familiar.

Best wishes

I think he is asking how does he improve qr rating on a BP

Click more and cross your fingers and eyes... Turn on the auto click option and go to bed.

100% success??? LOL... LOL... LOL... ROFL

There is no such thing as 100% in this game.

dude if you want a serious answer then just write in your mother language. because nobody understands what the fuck you are saying. google translate would do a better job.

Sorry about all those replies. (Really what the hell has happened to this community? Why has it become a place where someone with poor english get bashed and no real answer?)

1. QR increase gets slower and slower as the QR goes up. Hang in there, it will soon be 100%QR
2. The second question i am not sure what you are trying to ask, but i ll give my best to help you. Maybe you mean if condition or quality slider affects the QR improving speed? No, no difference in there.

NB! 100QR blueprint wont give you 100% success rate, it will give you 90% or 95% success rate (depending on your skills and type of the blueprint).

95% success ratio means that you get 5% fails and 95% of successes or near successes.

To others: Hmmm i wonder why new ppl leave EU so easily? The community is soooo friendly..

Sorry about all those replies. (Really what the hell has happened to this community? Why has it become a place where someone with poor english get bashed and no real answer?)

To others: Hmmm i wonder why new ppl leave EU so easily? The community is soooo friendly..

I wanted to answer but then i see how fast " new ppl " insult other forum members.

I wanted to answer but then i see how fast " new ppl " insult other forum members.

You can´t say he/she wasnt provoked :)

But i agree, this kind of language is not normal for new ppl either. But you cant fight evil with evil.

Why cant we all be friends?

Last edited:
You can´t say he/she wasnt provoked :)

I reported post #5.
He could be provoked but he was not insulted.
With only 3 posts on this forum he insulted non existing forum member as handicapped, retard, without medication for his sick head, writing off topic nonsense, such a child and such a dick.
And this was his only third post as a new player?
What will be when he will have 3k+ posts like you?
Other posters are not sure off his English but is evident that he is very able for detailed insults.
And btw who is "Mastermehh" ? It was meant as insult too or just small typo?

Well actually Mastermesh gave a correct answer:

To get up QR on a BP as fast as possible, buy materials for 10k attempts, start autocraft and go to bed.

There is no faster way to get up QR :D

And there is no 100% success rate, even with QR 100 BP, is also correct information given by Mastermesh.

anyway

Whiteknut gave a better answer, with more detailed information about how it works.

Well actually Mastermesh gave a correct answer:
No, the answers was not correct for someone who's looking to understand how the system works.

I meant to drive success rapidly scale%

Mastermehh if I think you are either handicapped or retarded?

Parents they took their medication for a sick head? ahahaha

Mastermehh how you write this nonsense falling to stall and not MAKES kid in the topic ....

And such a child as he is a player of such a game, such a dick

Calm down noob

+rep Whiteknut

Back