Isis LR48 UL, Boar Set price input pls!

TegBashar

Hi guys,

id need some help with a few last items i want to sell before cashing out.
I haven’t been playing for a while and would appreciate your input on my weapon and armour set, as they haven’t been sold for a while.

Weapon: Isis LR48 Unlimited
Armour: Boar Complete Male set.

How much can i ask for them? Also should I try here in the forums or ingame auction?

Thanks a lot!

I would say 2.5 to 3k for the boar set, and maybe +3-4k for the LR48 depending on tier and TT (if it's very high TT it'll be hard to sell).

The market is very slow currently, could be hard to sell anyway.

Wait for more opinions tho, I'm not 100% sure.

With adjusted boar being a great upgrade, the boar set is worth more towards +3.5-4K in my opinion. LR48 depends on tier and really the TT on it. If it is high/full TT, you'd be lucky to get +1k or so on it. You're better off grinding it down and then trying to sell it.

Your items have inverted in value! Hah.

Boar worth a lot more due to adj upgrade.. Though that is expensive (140GNA). I'd agree with the top end of lunatyks 4k, maybe a bit more.

Lr48 unfortunately isn't eco, and isn't that great anymore. Lots of alternatives. It does still have a market though due to very low skill requirements. If it's low TT, you might get a couple k for it (looking at Piron unL prices as an example of low eco unLs)

thanks a lot for the answers, that was very quick :)

the TT on the LR48 is rather high....5500 i think, and just tier 0.3, i didnt do so much with it.

Back