Question: The required lvl for fully max of hit@dmg for Katsuichi Honor?

Pratahn

Guardian
Can someone tell me please, at which levels of hit @ dmg the Katsuichi Honor is fully maximized?

its a lvl 100 weapon so it will be maxed at lvl 100 hit/dmg.

The best rule of thumb I can give for most gear in game is that if the "Learning Period" says never then it is a level 100 item. While this does NOT 100% hold true it is the closest I have found on about 95% of items. For gear that has Learning period that says "Not Yet" refer to the field for the appropriate skill needed and the value at the right will be the minimum level to use with a SIB (Skill Increase Bonus). If learning period says "not anymore then you are usually maxed or one level short of the max use of the item.

Hope this helps.

its a lvl 100 weapon so it will be maxed at lvl 100 hit/dmg.

Not entirely true...sorry.

MA reduced the level requirement on many old school weapons.

So look at a few weapons in auction to get an idea. If you're level 60.5 the hit ability won't say 6.5 it should be a little higher like 7.8

I don't know the 'new' ratios though, although I'm sure it's the same rules on any 'old' weapon based on Damage and Hit professional levels.

Also the full weapon damage potential limits kick in much quicker (i.e. 20.00-55.00/20.00-55.00) on these old school weapons.

Although on limited weapons when you reach the professional level requirement you still may need additional levels above that to fully max the weapon damage potential, even if you're 10/10 on hit and damage ability.

Rick

No like this lvl 100 because this L-item era has fucked up this game and economy.

Maybe an adjusted Honor will come along eventually like there is an adjusted Determination?... http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Katsuichi_Determination_Adjusted

IMHO if you are nowhere near max HA on the Katsuichi line of blades you should go with Determination since the extra damage per pec ain't gonna matter if you are missing a lot anyways but that extra dps can be fun. (also gets you to where you'll have one fewer blade to buy when you are ready to adjust it)

I'm only around level 17 or so and got an ha of 4/10... if you aren't grinding with the blade daily and just as a hobby or 'danger weapon' to finish off something if you get swarmed it's not a bad blade to have. Probably miss about once out of ever 20-30 swings.

Last edited:
Not entirely true...sorry.

MA reduced the level requirement on many old school weapons.

So look at a few weapons in auction to get an idea. If you're level 60.5 the hit ability won't say 6.5 it should be a little higher like 7.8

I don't know the 'new' ratios though, although I'm sure it's the same rules on any 'old' weapon based on Damage and Hit professional levels.

Also the full weapon damage potential limits kick in much quicker (i.e. 20.00-55.00/20.00-55.00) on these old school weapons.

Although on limited weapons when you reach the professional level requirement you still may need additional levels above that to fully max the weapon damage potential, even if you're 10/10 on hit and damage ability.

Rick

It's still level 100/100 to max any non-SIB weapon.

Damage hasn't been touched (same progression).

HA was altered in that they gave a higher base HA, and an altered curve to 10.0 (noobies don't start at 0.0 HA).

It's still level 100/100 to max any non-SIB weapon.

Damage hasn't been touched (same progression).

HA was altered in that they gave a higher base HA, and an altered curve to 10.0 (noobies don't start at 0.0 HA).

oh ok, thanks for clarity.

That's killed my thinking that my old school whip might max at level 80's.

I wonder what my soc leader Fort meant then when he said "he'd maxed his gun now", and he was in level 80's. Mmmmmmm

Rick

Arkadia has several longblades with SIB to skill up on. Its much better than using an unmaxed blade eco-wise.

Back