Pls let us refine

Society
SHOOT 'N LOOT
Diana LOVE Brand
Dear MA,

i love to buy your strongboxes. The only thing what prevents me in buying more and more boxes is the fact, that my untradeable stacks of pills are getting bigger and bigger. We are talking here already about a 10k's of PEDs that are laying around.

I am pretty sure, that it is'nt just me with that issue.

So please make some nice with that pills. Let us refine em into better pills.

Example:
Refine 10 normal X Pills into 1 X2 Pill (50ped tt vs. 1 ped tt)
some X2 pills into augmented (or whatever) X2 Pill (with longer Lasting times or whatever - like augmented loot pills)

This way, we would have a Chance to use up, what we got for our Money.

Would be great, to see something like this in your next releases.

Sorry....but so many thoughts making me laugh right now.

- can you sell back your drugs to drug dealer?
- hey drug dealer, can you take back this coke, I want to swap it for some heroin.
- we only sell drugs to strongbox addicts, because addicts are addicts.

On a serious note that's a ton of pills blimey, sounds like you bought a serious amount of boxes. Maybe MA allow a drop of a high value ring in such cases to compensate. Did you get any good rings with good MU?

Rick

Sorry....but so many thoughts making me laugh right now.

- can you sell back your drugs to drug dealer?
- hey drug dealer, can you take back this coke, I want to swap it for some heroine.
- we only sell drugs to strongbox addicts, because addicts are addicts.

On a serious note that's a ton of pills blimey, sounds like you bought a serious amount of boxes. Maybe MA allow a drop of a high value ring in such cases to compensate. Did you get any good rings with good MU?

Rick

all rings i got have compensated the tt there. thats not the point - but thanks for remember me. :)

yes - it's true - this is slowing sales of the strongboxes. please let us TT them, refine them or trade them. Same with the L rings - they are stacking up space and using computing resources for no reason. TT them or refine them whether or not they are full TT value. And the candy canes lol...why not make them into a resource and let us craft something better with all the above mentions?

yes - it's true - this is slowing sales of the strongboxes. please let us TT them, refine them or trade them. Same with the L rings - they are stacking up space and using computing resources for no reason. TT them or refine them whether or not they are full TT value. And the candy canes lol...why not make them into a resource and let us craft something better with all the above mentions?

That would have been the better solution.

Back