PC: Christmas ring

if im not wrong i got told that gold rush mining event worked like that with the points(stars?) popping out as sooto finds. but tell me if im wrong didnt have chance to partecipate to one so im just referring wat i got told

if im not wrong i got told that gold rush mining event worked like that with the points(stars?) popping out as sooto finds. but tell me if im wrong didnt have chance to partecipate to one so im just referring wat i got told

no. It was HSL. Hunting gold rush works with points.

You got told wrong.

I paid 12.5k for mine, know a bunch that sold for around the same price. This was BEFORE the most recent 10 got released so I'm sure 10k is not too far off the mark.

I'm the one who sold ring to Hijacker btw.

mate im not sure about than and if someone tells me he sold that ring at 10k i consider him dumb or liar
the day someone sells me easter ring 2016 at 50k i will sell my xmas ring at 10k ok?

Also, sold second one for 10k, so I'm dumb/liar now, lol? Will be interesting what future rings come out.

GL every1 and over n out.

Also, sold second one for 10k, so I'm dumb/liar now, lol? Will be interesting what future rings come out.

no cmon i would never say u a liar

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THERE IS NO CHECK IN THESE MATTER BY MA STAFF, its a big issue first of all ur not a mayhem winner and you come out pretending to sell that ring, second it doesnt result to me u won one from boxes(i checked new items everyday) but u can please at least post ur boxes purchase receipt (even if it doesnt prove u won one tho) coz i dont think u ever did,third result of you noob idiots is that price really dropped because its on auction at 14k. If ma doesnt check your veridicity or say something about this issue i will feel free from now on to overbid my own action offers (ofc after im selling everything and cashing out for the second time).

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THERE IS NO CHECK IN THESE MATTER BY MA STAFF, its a big issue first of all ur not a mayhem winner and you come out pretending to sell that ring, second it doesnt result to me u won one from boxes(i checked new items everyday) but u can please at least post ur boxes purchase receipt (even if it doesnt prove u won one tho) coz i dont think u ever did,third result of you noob idiots is that price really dropped because its on auction at 14k. If ma doesnt check your veridicity or say something about this issue i will feel free from now on to overbid my own action offers (ofc after im selling everything and cashing out for the second time).

Wtf is with you? Are seriously trying to say Vi Bitfury is trying to manipulate the market? You did this another post saying someone was fake. I know your not the smartest or dont know the game well, but you cant keep on saying this shit.

Okay bye? I can put the ring up for 600k, doesn't mean it is worth that. Hijacker and VI both confirmed their sales. Captain Jack confirmed his sales too.

Btw, bidding on your own stuff is actually manipulation and against ToS. Don't call people noob idiots when you can't be bothered to look at the rare loots on EntropiaLife to see Vi looted 2.

One last thing, calm your tits.

Last edited:
yes and im very pissed, wat happened today on auction is the proof,ring was post by aurora at 14k sb with no bo and 4 hours later instead of 7days there is no ring and mv of ring is manipulated in 14k, this is defnally a market manipulation. and need to be looked into

it is for sure that boxes are not worth to buy anymore, wat was b4 scoring the big shoot is now become a 1k dollar to get 900back and if you buy 20k dollars of it in one year u get 18k back and a 1k worth ring. pff

Last edited:
yes and im very pissed, wat happened today on auction is the proof,ring was post as 14k sb with no bo and 4 hours later instead of 7days there is no ring and mv of ring is manipulated in 14k, this is defnally a market manipulation. and need to be looked into

it is for sure that boxes are not worth to buy anymore, wat was b4 scoring the big shoot is now become a 1k dollar to get 900back and if you buy 20k dollars of it in one year u get 18k back and a 1k worth ring. pff

Honestly, players that treat auction MU as the gospel for determining true item value are the REAL problem with the economy.

Honestly, players that treat auction MU as the gospel for determining true item value are the REAL problem with the economy.

Actually happen to believe it should show detail for every sale: who bought it, what planet, how much

the entire game is based on that.....

Anyone got an idea of the rings info on harvesting?

On the info page before the release of xmas ring it was stated 20m range and now i see on the ring is stated 0.2m :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Could it be just typo`?

Back