PC: Christmas ring

32 dropped and were tracked by Entropia Tracker, 20 more as MM prizes, then we don't know how many dropped via the website and weren't tracked. That's quite a supply, and eventually supply and demand will determine the price.

Welcome,

Not sure it was a best choice in my life but I sold my one for 12,5 K.

RING.jpg

Gee, I wonder who JSM is...:rolleyes:

And Easter is a lefthanded ring...

It doesn't have to be.

2015 Christmas ring is right hand
2016 Christmas ring is left hand

MA can do whatever they want.

So they probably do have some predesigned plan for the Easter ring and it probably will be right handed since this ring was a left hand.

It doesn't have to be.

2015 Christmas ring is right hand
2016 Christmas ring is left hand

MA can do whatever they want.

So they probably do have some predesigned plan for the Easter ring and it probably will be right handed since this ring was a left hand.

Knowing your luck, you'll get the Easter 2017 ring as well and it will be right handed. ;)

Knowing your luck, you'll get the Easter 2017 ring as well and it will be right handed. ;)

HaHa :D

We can only hope and that will definitely help me to fight The Good Fight and skill

Very valid point. Obviously having more of this ring in game decreases its value just like any other item.

However once you have it. Man it is hard to let go and being that I am not a pure hunter or miner or any profession I guess I am able to get it's full benefits. My question is let's say hypothetically I do sell my ring which i do love. What do i replace it with? The combination of buffs it has to offer are really incredible. Any way I slice it I seem to lose out on some amazing buffs.

Which is why I would think keeping the ring and coming up with something to pair it with. Heck another ring could come out that makes having this ring the perfect combo. Only time will tell in that regard.

totally agree on abomb on this. I payed 15,2k ped for one and im totally very happy with the purchase, shouted for a while to determinate what is demand and i can tell is very high. I wont let it go for less than 20k too, worste case i keep it forever, i can tell that it makes a great difference in ingame play.

What you all forgot to mention is that this ring is purely for miners, not hunter, so it not ment to decrease any eco. Let me explain it better.

Accelleration 25%: did it ever happen to you after a big claim to be forced to go back to storage and lost the way you planned to do? i noticed as a miner that often globals comes in pair of 2 consecutive or semi consecutive, wich means that if u are forced to run storage u may miss the second one. Accelleration allows you to overcome that problem and keep ur run with minimal loss of speed while overloaded. Ofc u can save the waypoint and go back but im sure when u get to storage u more into placing the material and counting the mv than go back on ur route.

Evade,Dodge,Jamming 25%: omg i found that claim near a hight level mob and i summoned it but unfortunally it was 2kped lysterium and i need a night to get it out from claim, how to do? great help for luring the mob very far away and go back on ur claim undisturbed.

Faster Reload 15%: i guess this is if u do 100+100meter run to make sure u dont miss the claim because ur too fast, but not very sure if it affect mining claim spown speed.

Mining skill 15%: skilling is Always profit in a long term view

Sooto 25%: i have no idea what this is about never saw any differences with it dont know if it really work or has not been implemented yet.

Regeneration 200%: i seriously think this is a big mistake from the developers because i think it is ment to help miners on theyre run when to keep ur way sometimes u must jump thro several mountains and fall down from deep spots or if f u get aggro by animal to make sure u can dig ur claim b4 kill/run/die. but i saw it has many implication with noob hunting because the combination of it with the 25%evade seriously affect the level of monster u can hunt with noob weapons. So or monster loot in base of what spent in terms of eco to kill them or i dunno i never had chance to use it for hunting.

In my little experience in EU i also noticed that mindark is way more careful on providing mining gear than hunting i guess because of the really high mv on many ores so i dont think there will be probably ever made a better ring for miners, that would also explain the amounth of ring given out from boxes.

no matter the amounth of ring gave out ingame i seriously think atm the buff of this ring Worth way more than 15k but it just my opinion and not affected by ownership because i had it b4 buying it from kater at 15,2k thinking it was way cheaper than its value. i guess only time will say if i was right or it was a mistake.

I had chance to speak with 4 or 5 mayhem player that think they will win and they already told me they wont sell except one that doesnt do mining at all or anyway is not interested in mining (one claimed he will win one and sell for 18k).

I also wants to say that there is a lot of people that claimed to have this object without really having it i guess it was a game to make price drop a lot.

Anyway this is just my opinion, so good luck to everyone reads on ur search for a cheap one ╭∩╮

Welcome,

Not sure it was a best choice in my life but I sold my one for 12,5 K.

RING.jpg

isnt providing false information in order to raise/drop a price to an items like bidding urself on auction and risk to get banned? consider this as an official report to damian vivaldy bohdan in order to verify the truth of that picture.

isnt providing false information in order to raise/drop a price to an items like bidding urself on auction and risk to get banned? consider this as an official report to damian vivaldy bohdan in order to verify the truth of that picture.

If do you think this screen was made for manipulate the market price so it's confirming my fears that i sold my ring to cheap :(

If do you think this screen was made for manipulate the market price so it's confirming my fears that i sold my ring to cheap :(

Bright side it's a lot more PED then you had :D

Down side you should of tried to get 3-5k More as this is a HOT item still and resellers are going to sell for 20k+ People who want to keep and hold the ring are willing to pay around 18k.

Just to add and merely for discussion some of the feedback I am reading threw threads is it's ONLY a mining ring and its NOT a hunters ring.

Why? :scratch2:

The Eco conversation comes up but how isn't it in hunting?

I am a newer player and by no means a Higher level hunter as I am melee and 45 lvl sword and 32 lvl Pyro. However this has DRASTICALLY changed my hunting and grinding Iron missions and will save me a lot of PED over time. Which isn't saving PED part of being ECO?

Of course it has tremendous low level hunting advantages. Myself on Ark grinding Nusul,Hadraada,Bokol missions and NEVER having to heal and on the rare occasion pop my S10. Then coupled with the faster reload I am just killing faster and more per hour while being hit less cause of the 25% evade. If i were to do these missions without the ring compared too the ring OBVIOUSLY I will save a lot of PED from

1- Not being hit
2- Not having to heal.
3- Then of course just not letting mobs Regen killing more per hour with skill pills while cycling more PED.

Now I am not a Higher level of hunter but a forum lurker and try to read and understand as much as I can isn't this ring AMAZING for some hunts and also in fact ECO?

I guess the example that comes to mind would be say Hunting spiders (I can't so speculating from other hunters) Thinks you would want.

1- Max faster reload - Ok ring has it

2- Max accelation - Ring has it. Now this is to obviously kill the spiders before they even reach you and pew pew.

3- Max Evade- while perfected grants only 24% of course will 1% more make a difference probably not but if you are using a Hermetic to get max accel then you have none. So when the mob does reach you then you are just getting hit less which can save your life. Or you pull a mob and one ninja spawns behind you it allows you to get out of some hairy situations. Furthermore not getting hit then regenerating HP allows you to keep doing damage and you don't have to STOP to heal and cuts out mob REGENERATION.

4- 25% crit reduction- Obviously vs Bigger mobs this just has more importance. You want to get hit less and when you do get hit to take less damage.

So back to my original question and just maybe "I" don't personally understand. How is this NOT also a hunters ring? For low level hunting as I currently am grinding saving PED then if i do feel adventurous and want to HUNT BIG well this ring not only lets me do that but do it more efficiently and economically.

So maybe someone with far more experience can elaborate on this for me. Maybe this is why I hold it currently in such HIGH standing as I am using it and see the clear benefits now and the only thing that would tarnish it would be future items making it not as good.

Thanks

Abomb

Last edited:
Just to add and merely for discussion some of the feedback I am reading threw threads is it's ONLY a mining ring and its NOT a hunters ring.

Why? :scratch2:

The Eco conversation comes up but how isn't it in hunting?

I am a newer player and by no means a Higher level hunter as I am melee and 45 lvl sword and 32 lvl Pyro. However this has DRASTICALLY changed my hunting and grinding Iron missions and will save me a lot of PED over time. Which isn't saving PED part of being ECO?

Of course it has tremendous low level hunting advantages. Myself on Ark grinding Nusul,Hadraada,Bokol missions and NEVER having to heal and on the rare occasion pop my S10. Then coupled with the faster reload I am just killing faster and more per hour while being hit less cause of the 25% evade. If i were to do these missions without the ring compared too the ring OBVIOUSLY I will save a lot of PED from

1- Not being hit
2- Not having to heal.
3- Then of course just not letting mobs Regen killing more per hour with skill pills while cycling more PED.

Now I am not a Higher level of hunter but a forum lurker and try to read and understand as much as I can isn't this ring AMAZING for some hunts and also in fact ECO?

I guess the example that comes to mind would be say Hunting spiders (I can't so speculating from other hunters) Thinks you would want.

1- Max faster reload - Ok ring has it

2- Max accelation - Ring has it. Now this is to obviously kill the spiders before they even reach you and pew pew.

3- Max Evade- while perfected grants only 24% of course will 1% more make a difference probably not but if you are using a Hermetic to get max accel then you have none. So when the mob does reach you then you are just getting hit less which can save your life. Or you pull a mob and one ninja spawns behind you it allows you to get out of some hairy situations. Furthermore not getting hit then regenerating HP allows you to keep doing damage and you don't have to STOP to heal and cuts out mob REGENERATION.

4- 25% crit reduction- Obviously vs Bigger mobs this just has more importance. You want to get hit less and when you do get hit to take less damage.

So back to my original question and just maybe "I" don't personally understand. How is this NOT also a hunters ring? For low level hunting as I currently am grinding saving PED then if i do feel adventurous and want to HUNT BIG well this ring not only lets me do that but do it more efficiently and economically.

So maybe someone with far more experience can elaborate on this for me. Maybe this is why I hold it currently in such HIGH standing as I am using it and see the clear benefits now and the only thing that would tarnish it would be future items making it not as good.

Thanks

Abomb

Every ring can be useful in a variety of situations. The more important note is what its focus is... and that is mining. The question is what the value of the ring is or rather the amount of peds saved that makes it worth the peds spent for it and would it still be worth it when they inevitably add decay to it.

I asked some high level hunters and i got told that if you are evade +20 level than the moster level u dont see much difference.
Others buffet that maya be useful on hunting are the faster reload combine with 200% rigeneration and 25% running Speed wich is not maxed actually coz it max at 50% i think coz if i eat pill im way faster. And that is exactly wat i ment in my opinion it was suppose to be a miner ring in the developers mind but they make a mistake and maybe that is the reason they put ingame more rings than anyone expected.

The ring is obviously overpowered in a way that after you put it on u notice a big difference and the difference between a weapon or an armor is that once sold u maya never have another one and u cant replace it with a limited item and actually i Wont be surprised if mayhem gift ring will be a little different than boxes one like 50% regen instead of 200%.

Talking a bit about eventual added time or hit decay i dont see how 10ped can affect the ring price.

Ofc even if i doubt it there is the possibility of better item in future boxes but like in everything else in every investment you have to put a little hope and wish that ma will still as always did with almost everything find a balance with future rings in terms of power and amounth.

15% faster reload = faster tiering. Thats what I care of. Rest are less important :kos:

Bump for recent price data since ffa results/releases

i still see very high demand and low availability tho there are indeed many around, but also once u use it not easy to let it go.

Seriously not have any idea of its actual value, i think it will depend on how many more mining ring will be made in future.

last 2 i know of this week sold for 10k, unfortunately I was not on at the time.

15% faster reload = faster tiering. Thats what I care of. Rest are less important :kos:

And 15% is max for an item meaning Ares ring speed is lost

last 2 i know of this week sold for 10k, unfortunately I was not on at the time.

mate im not sure about than and if someone tells me he sold that ring at 10k i consider him dumb or liar
the day someone sells me easter ring 2016 at 50k i will sell my xmas ring at 10k ok?

mate im not sure about than and if someone tells me he sold that ring at 10k i consider him dumb or liar
the day someone sells me easter ring 2016 at 50k i will sell my xmas ring at 10k ok?

i wouldnt even pay 10k for that shit ring. rather get an augmented ares.

I paid 12.5k for mine, know a bunch that sold for around the same price. This was BEFORE the most recent 10 got released so I'm sure 10k is not too far off the mark.

Within a year this will be less than 5k.

This.
There is no idea how many mining specific rings MA will come up with next. And the SOOTO thing is a joke. 1% more chance on 1/5000 means you get 1/4950.
The other buffs are achievable with other rings/armor combos.

Still, atm 10k would be a decent price to get. But if you find someone willing to pay more GG .

Do what you want. I don't give a shit. Vi sold his for 10k.

You seriously overvalue this ring (I also have 2 potential sellers for 10k when solo prizes are awarded).

If you can get someone to pay the 22k you want, bless them, and gz to you. I'm far from dumb and sure aren't a liar. I always pay fair prices and almost always to my detriment.

Last edited:
I will buy!

You seriously overvalue this ring (I also have 2 potential sellers for 10k when solo prizes are awarded).

If you can get someone to pay the 22k you want, bless them, and gz to you. I'm far from dumb and sure aren't a liar. I always pay fair prices and almost always to my detriment.

If you have two sellers at 10K, I am definitely a buyer, and will gazump someone else that offers more than that...

Meaning, I am willing to go a little more to seal the deal...

Cheers..

If you have two sellers at 10K, I am definitely a buyer, and will gazump someone else that offers more than that...

Meaning, I am willing to go a little more to seal the deal...

Cheers..

me too ill buy a second one for my cousin at 10k

This.
There is no idea how many mining specific rings MA will come up with next. And the SOOTO thing is a joke. 1% more chance on 1/5000 means you get 1/4950.
The other buffs are achievable with other rings/armor combos.

Still, atm 10k would be a decent price to get. But if you find someone willing to pay more GG . ..

sooto i think its the system use on events to award mining points, how much u think 25%more points are worth on event?

I paid 12.5k for mine, know a bunch that sold for around the same price. This was BEFORE the most recent 10 got released so I'm sure 10k is not too far off the mark. ..

i think u made a great deal, just my opinion (u think that too)

the best offer i have on my post on forum selling is 8k so far....... so start posting urs, maybe i go crazy and sell you :)
i never said ur dumb coz ur buying so that makes u infact the opposite, dont take it personally i hope you get one on next giveout coz otherwise either u pay gold for it either u stay with none in ur hands

Last edited:
If this ring is 22k then is a hween 2015 worth 40k lol?

the best offer i have on my post on forum selling is 8k so far....... so start posting urs, maybe i go crazy and sell you :)
i never said ur dumb coz ur buying so that makes u infact the opposite, dont take it personally i hope you get one on next giveout coz otherwise either u pay gold for it either u stay with none in ur hands

You know where I am for 10k peds. Technically your best offer isn't 8k.

If this ring is 22k then is a hween 2015 worth 40k lol?

u can compare top mining gear with top hunting one, and halloween 2015 is not even top hunting. and if u say this is a hunting ring then just dont buy coz first, u didnt understand the ring 2nd u will have a better one soon

Sooto i think its the system use on events to award mining points, how much u think 25%more points are worth on event?

What events?

Back