PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Banned
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
    Images
    These should really be implemented ASAP, they already seem to be mostly implemented, and the insane amount of time that it has taken so far really does nothing to help the reputation of the game for any current or future player who is thinking of investing in some similar offering or even just expensive item when they see how poorly these people are being treated.

This isn't the first case like this either, but with the position you guys are in currently the best thing to do from here on out would just be to deliver as much as you can and show the playerbase, especially those willing to pay large amounts for items like this, that they're valued and respected, rather than neglecting them and procrastinating and trying to pretend things like this aren't a problem.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Black Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    I have finally received answers to my questions from mindark and more answers to come (i also got permission to publish the answers which i received from Ulf in support case):

Q:Will the final appearance be a 3D avatar statue like can be seen at celeste habour on arkadia or will the appearance stay the same as current one with 4 sides just showing a facial impression ?

A: Statue will look like the deed holder in the pose and outfit they selected. We will set up a time where we will ask you to have your chosen outfit on and then we will use your avatar to take the needed "measurements" to make the statue in your liking.

Q: Will it only be avatars that can be displayed or could there be a spaceship/mothership with respective message about its crew/service as well ?

A: This will unfortunately not be available, the statue will represent you and as such you are welcome to emotionally include your crew in you as their captain.

Q: Will the message and 3D object be adjustable at a later point in time ? eg. graphics engine change or avatar appearance change?

A: Should the graphical engine get changed there will of course be a consideration to all in-game assets including your statue.

Q: Will it be possible to purchase additional features to the statue ? eg. 1-3 itempoints to mount a pc content sign on to it?

A: No, this will not be part of the statue deed.

Q: Will the deeds remain in player possession after the statues have been customized and be tradeable ?

A: You will have the deed for the statue in your possession as a proof of ownership (which still is obvious as it is in your likeness) but you will not be able to trade this deed.

-------------------------
    more questions/answers to come.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Images
    So, no delivery date?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John B Knight View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I

A: You will have the deed for the statue in your possession as a proof of ownership (which still is obvious as it is in your likeness) but you will not be able to trade this deed.

-------------------------
    more questions/answers to come.
    What if u log out forever? Will statue stay in place if u pass away i.r.l. ... i.e. is it really the prepaid tombstone it seems to be?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Black Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    What if u log out forever? Will statue stay in place if u pass away i.r.l. ... i.e. is it really the prepaid tombstone it seems to be?
    I guess so, but my main concern for which im still waiting on an answer is the option to 'update' the statue (for a fee) at an later point in time, since there is potential graphics engine changes or my avatar appearance might change over the years for example beautician/new clothes that come out and i might end up not looking at all like the statue.
    So far such an option has not been confirmed (only very vague for the gfx engine change).

Wistrel (Wisty) Chianti
    Society
    Entropia Pioneers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    So, no delivery date?
    They can say what they like really. It doesn't mean a thing.

Provider
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Deathplace of Bausch & Lomb, Kodak, Xerox
    Hellbound Happy Heathcliff
    Society
    Spectra
    Images
    Every statue says the same thing:

"The deed for this Avatar Statue will be auctioned starting in mid-December. Check the Estates section of the Planet Calypso auction to place your bid."

Can you even imagine the confusion it causes newer players? At least put the owners name in them! If that's too hard, add which year the auction will start...
    HHH Says: If you're not having fun, then you're doing it wrong!

Wistrel (Wisty) Chianti
    Society
    Entropia Pioneers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    sigh... yeh...

bump for statues & plot deed, we've been waiting for years.

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MORFOC AS SERBAN
    Society
    AF-RFC
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by HaKuRa View Post
    bump for statues & plot deed, we've been waiting for years.
    and Deeptokens
    Born in Jason Centre in 2003
    Ghost Vagabond in 2017
    14 years of loot TT

11. 10-14-2018, 11:14
    Reason
    3.9 - Posting for Banned Members

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8