Kings of space ? .. hardly :D

chances

Dominant
Society
Nebula Virus Elite
Chances Bender Mark II
What happen to the Mandie ??
Heard it got blown up and looted for a few hundred peds ...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Excuses anyone ??

Was there only 50Si left ?
Was there only 2 crew on board ?
Why did JBK log ?? (didnt think you had to log on the mighty Mandie ....haha)

All these questions and more will be answered below !

giphy.gif

*puts ped into pedcard*

Thanks daddy!

What happen to the Mandie ??
Heard it got blown up and looted for a few hundred peds ...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Excuses anyone ??

Was there only 50Si left ?
Was there only 2 crew on board ?
Why did JBK log ?? (didnt think you had to log on the mighty Mandie ....haha)

All these questions and more will be answered below !

giphy.gif

Just got done splitting JBK's loot that he logged of to keep :)

200+ peds

I was there i saw it Happen :"D it is true it died

I missed all the fun,
would be much fun when there would be a logoff delay in space ~15min, MA fix please.:dance:

I think I'm gona sell all my deeds and invest in popcorn instead.

Who's with me? 10000% ROI according to PCF drama meter.

Grats on the kill - we warped to caly gate killed your privateer (Starfinder XXXI) there twice and went for repairs - you came back and got us.

Not half as dramatic as you make it out to be , especially since this was late night pvp banter for us and had nothing to do with passenger transports.

Been over 4 years since i last got lootet, a good reminder for me to still check my pockets once in awhile ;)
Atleast you got your refund for the over 100ped you spent shooting us :)

PS: IF you check your system message you will notice that i actually 'logged' twice during the fight and came back twice - sadly i think the new compet version from today freezes my pc - got to stay of that when going for fights lol

Last edited:
Grats on the kill - we warped to caly gate killed your privateer there twice and went for repairs - you came back and got us.

Not half as dramatic as you make it out to be , especially since this was late night pvp banter for us and had nothing to do with passenger transports.

Been over 4 years since i last got lootet, a good reminder for me to still check my pockets once in awhile ;)

Good on you for your Polite response :) its not the norm for people killer to have a nice response :D

Grats on the kill - we warped to caly gate killed your privateer there twice and went for repairs - you came back and got us.

Good stuff! :)
Well at least our crew got paid for their ammo :woot:
We estimated about 200-300 ped loss for you unfortunately which was not reimbursed :(

We should have twice as many on next time so youd better get your repair crew out of cryostasis...

PS: thats cool, we all have excuses when we get looted...

Good stuff! :)
Well at least our crew got paid for their ammo :woot:
We estimated about 200-300 ped loss for you unfortunately which was not reimbursed :(

We should have twice as many on next time so youd better get your repair crew out of cryostasis...

PS: thats cool, we all have excuses when we get looted...

Thats alright, i had expected a mine during flight time earlier and we had 10 gunners on just in case (would have been fun) - but if there was a mine then we dodged it - the pvp banter with you was much later and most of us are usually in bed by then ;)

sadly i think the new compet version from today freezes my pc - got to stay of that when going for fights lol

Bluestacks version works fine on on PC, looks like a lot of people locked out, didn't get raided today. Wont last, never does. :)

Our soc's castle in Darkfall (that we had built and fortified for weeks) got destroyed by a merry gang from an alternate timezone once. It was 4 AM our time and we managed to get less than 10% of our soc online to defend it... which was clearly not enough. The defeat was inevitable - u can't park a castle in a safe zone...

However, if you're effectively in a war and let yourself be caught pants down with a MS, this looks suspiciously like a bad leadership problem, doesn't it? ;)

Our soc's castle in Darkfall (that we had built and fortified for weeks) got destroyed by a merry gang from an alternate timezone once. It was 4 AM our time and we managed to get less than 10% of our soc online to defend it... which was clearly not enough. The defeat was inevitable - u can't park a castle in a safe zone...

However, if you're effectively in a war and let yourself be caught pants down with a MS, this looks suspiciously like a bad leadership problem, doesn't it? ;)

Not to mention the ship with the strongest SI in the game

I see you as "Freelancer"

Recent events suggest there is no king of space. Perhaps this partially accounts for the animosity and warring. Some want to control and dominate space.
Others want to decide for themselves who they talk to, warp with, associate with and what chat channels they will use.

Even among pirates some are with NVE, others are independent.

Fasten your seatbelts before entering space :wise:

Back