Hitrate

Ichi

Guardian
Society
Skillin The Most
Humble Ichi San
What is the max average hitrate I can expect from mining? Thanks.

About 28...31% is the long-term average outdoors, provided you don't overlap, double-bomb or other things like those.

It might well be not static in time (although it's been this way for about three years) and not the same for all planets, but the differences are likely too small to detect reliably.

Short-term volatility is quite high - on a 50 drop run, you may as well get 15% as 45%.

my worst hitrate 20% > 200 single drops
my best hitrate 33% > 200 single drops

ehh hit rate ... u need only 1 good :laugh:

I've gone ~500 drops with a sub 20% hit rate. But the long term average afaik is 27-28%, though extended hit rate of 30-32% is not entirely uncommon.

I'm not sure what the average indoor hit rate is, actually. Seems to be around 5% but I've never been indoors long enough to get a decent sample size :laugh:

Is hit rate reduced by the use of amps? I've only used like 2 amps in all my time playing here and it was a long time ago so I'm not sure about it. If it is reduced by amps, how much?

Is hit rate reduced by the use of amps? I've only used like 2 amps in all my time playing here and it was a long time ago so I'm not sure about it. If it is reduced by amps, how much?

Nope, it's not reduced. Just "feels" that way because you are doing less drops, and losing money faster :laugh:

Back