There are 5 original UL QUADs in game

Quadwing Interceptors UL
-------------------------------------------------------------
Groundbreaker
Justifier
Trailblazer
Torchbearer
Pioneer

Now these were fetching around 30K before the Equus QUAD. What are they worth now?

I'm thinking 10-15K, compared to EQUUS selling for around 42K with warp.

Thoughts?

Now these were fetching around 30K before the Equus QUAD. What are they worth now?

I'm thinking 10-15K, compared to EQUUS selling for around 42K with warp.

Thoughts?

10k sounds reasonable.

Don't really see the appeal of having one of these outside of dedicated Space PvP or Space hunting. The amount you save on markup over years is going to be extremely marginal otherwise.

These things have identical stats to (L) Quads I'm assuming?

10k sounds reasonable.

Don't really see the appeal of having one of these outside of dedicated Space PvP or Space hunting. The amount you save on markup over years is going to be extremely marginal otherwise.

They are slightly faster.

Last edited:

UL ones have slightly higher speed (108 vs 104.4 km/h; Equus are 118.8) but twice higher active fuel consumption (1.86 vs 0.9 Oil/km; Equus are same as L).

Probably useful for skilling/hunting/pirating, but certainly not for regular traveling, let alone taxiing.

Last edited:
The Justifier is in the KOS list so that might affect the price on that one? Depends on what you want to do with it I guess

The Justifier is in the KOS list so that might affect the price on that one? Depends on what you want to do with it I guess

A person would have to be ignorant as all fuck to actually put an object on a KoS list. What is wrong with you? The ship has never and can never do anything wrong. It's not alive. What if Jesus christ himself was riding in it? You'd still Kill on sight? Man you have issues.

I bet you blame the gun not the person shooting it. Like wow this is the most retarded comment I have read in months. Jesus.

A person would have to be ignorant as all fuck to actually put an object on a KoS list. What is wrong with you? The ship has never and can never do anything wrong. It's not alive. What if Jesus christ himself was riding in it? You'd still Kill on sight? Man you have issues.

I bet you blame the gun not the person shooting it. Like wow this is the most retarded comment I have read in months. Jesus.

Ffs Rusty it's not slippery KOS, but JBK why don't find his thread on it.

Ffs Rusty it's not slippery KOS, but JBK why don't find his thread on it.

They're all idiots you can't KoS an object. I've already seen enough stupid for today I don't need to go looking for more on purpose

They're all idiots you can't KoS an object. I've already seen enough stupid for today I don't need to go looking for more on purpose

Wow you got mighty upset about that awfully quick!

Not that it will make any difference to you since you clearly have made your decision on the matter, but for others who wish to know, one of the reasons a ship rather than person is on KOS list is due to the pirates swapping ships between their alts. It simply wouldn't be enough to put a person on it, as the next day it would be getting flown by someone new.

Slippery is right, Justifier is on KOS, owner being Stagger of Nebula Virus ( last time I saw it anyway).

Justified also has an interesting back story, the clue is in its name.

Wow! Who took a dump in you morning coffee:laugh:
As others say it's not my list. This is however a PC thread and a thing like being on a KOS list for a ship might be of concern to a buyer and he should know that. Do you know what a PC thread is? In short: You discuss the price of an item and what affects that price.

So calm you titties down you fragile little flower :girl:

Wow! Who took a dump in you morning coffee:laugh:
As others say it's not my list. This is however a PC thread and a thing like being on a KOS list for a ship might be of concern to a buyer and he should know that. Do you know what a PC thread is? In short: You discuss the price of an item and what affects that price.

So calm you titties down you fragile little flower :girl:

Well its intended to decrease the value of the owners ship to make sure they sure as hell cant resell it for a similar price. That and to stop alts switching over the deed. However the KOS should be removed if the ship is in a reputable persons hands.:wise:

Well its intended to decrease the value of the owners ship to make sure they sure as hell cant resell it for a similar price. That and to stop alts switching over the deed. However the KOS should be removed if the ship is in a reputable persons hands.:wise:

This is why Slippery pointed out why it was on a (not his) KOS list and if someone like OP did buy then maybe JBK might change his mind. Only JBK can decide that as its his list and no ones else. Like normally Rusty acts like child in supermarket whose mummy wont let him have a bar chocolate at the check out.

I do not pay any mind to KoS list from the ethically challenged and when it comes to purchasing any item from said list will be happy to offer fair market value :)

MIDNIGHT EXPRESS 5 PED WARPING
http://varyag-delivers.weebly.com/web-chat.html
Yoshii Yoshii Lem chat name: VaryagDelivers

Have ingots to increase ship SI but your VSE is too low? Ask me to drop them in for you no charge for this service.

Most people can agree he is a poohead.:laugh:

I still fly the same quad that came out when Quads were first introduced. I don't see any additional value in an unlimited quad.

I still fly the same quad that came out when Quads were first introduced. I don't see any additional value in an unlimited quad.

Same here, i think as Space is at the moment its really only for people who spends time hunting in pvp. Not even sure it would be beneficial for mobs, but if wish to be pirate it would give you upper hand.

The fact that there is an argument about the influence of kos status is already proof of it working and having influence as intended.
Of course those who have property with kos status will shout that it doesnt effect them, but in an RCE game were market price is influenced by supply and demand the moment when you even take a single potential buyer away (because he doesnt want kos property) there is less remaining buyers for said property which means less demand which in turn means the 'fair' market price drops for kos property and may in turn rise for property without kos status.
If some willingly overpay to ignore that fact even though they could have gotten it for less its their own fault for wasting their money :cool:

I just wrote that in another thread but it fits better here.

Back