Achievement: First avatar to loot 3 seasonal rings in 1 week?

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
I have had an incredible stroke of luck this week. I looted 3 Christmas Rings!
First one I was shocked. Second one had me jumping up and down, and the third.... Oh man... I'm pumped!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

What's more amazing is you looted 2 of them when they aren't supposed to be looted. You can't get those strongboxes.

So either mindark goofed and you can get from the regular boxes or you found a bug that needs fixed or both.

But gz nonetheless.

What's more amazing is you looted 2 of them when they aren't supposed to be looted. You can't get those strongboxes.

So either mindark goofed and you can get from the regular boxes or you found a bug that needs fixed or both.

But gz nonetheless.

You can always open boxes later. I still have xmas boxes and even some easter boxes.

You have three lifetime's worth of luck sir!

Congratulations x 3!

:woot: :clap: :wtg:

But gz nonetheless.

It's no bug mate. I saw the candycanes as something worth investing a lot into, and the chance to get an xmas ring was a big benefit. I bought some thousands of holiday strong boxen and I still have some hundreds left. Who knows? Maybe 1 more to be found!

It's no bug mate. I saw the candycanes as something worth investing a lot into, and the chance to get an xmas ring was a big benefit. I bought some thousands of holiday strong boxes and I still have some hundreds left. Who knows? Maybe 1 more to be found!

My money is on you getting a 4th. :cool:

You have three lifetime's worth of luck sir!

Congratulations x 3!

:woot: :clap: :wtg:

Thank you sir!

P.S.
I am more than happy to share the luck, as I am ALWAYS game to team hunt some bigger critters than I can solo.

My money is on you getting a 4th. :cool:

That would be the bug part. Though it goes to show that it isn't about when you bought them (as people keep spouting), but when you open them.

That would be the bug part. Though it goes to show that it isn't about when you bought them (as people keep spouting), but when you open them.

Because ingame loot is based on when you click "loot", I would assume that strongbox loot is the same way, when you open the box.

What I can I say? Some people are just lucky. :)

Dont alter your holiday plans on my account btw.

The bug part here is the interesting part in how the loot is distributed and shows a bit of where the main bug is coming from since the loot isn't at the system level but at the item level as it is being created with an ID and tags showing what that item/mob has in its' loot.

This also answers why so many at times get all the good loot since as you can picture, many kill the crap loot mobs yet seem to miss the good mobs that at the end one lucky person kills all the mobs left in the area that have the really good loot tags. (More or less)

Gz Captain Jack, Hope you had some luck on the proterons yesterday too :)

Gz Captain Jack, Hope you had some luck on the proterons yesterday too :)

Oh man the proterons took me to the cleaners. I left the planet and I'm camping out on Arkadia Underground for a few days at least.

Did you loot a 4th ring? I saw you global another Christmas ring today around 2130 MA time.

Did you loot a 4th ring? I saw you global another Christmas ring today around 2130 MA time.

Messi looted another one today. I think that puts him at 2 this week, so he may break my record depending on how many boxes he has left.

Messi looted another one today. I think that puts him at 2 this week, so he may break my record depending on how many boxes he has left.

Sad but funny, but I think you may be pissing a lot of people off this week with all your leftover rings you are finding :)

Something a LOT of people should think about in the future.

Gratz Captain.. :)

haters will always hate :D

Save your luck for our Eomon Hunt ok! :)

See ya

Rob

You are no longer the only one with that accomplishment.

I hate the loot system that allows this crap. Not to mention a "Christmas" event that is still going a MONTH later.

Gratz! Looted a total of two xmas 2016 rings as well, <200 xmas boxes for those wondering.

Last edited:

It's more like when MA want you to loot them... The loot system is so well designed that same guy get uber item 3 times, shouldn't the chance to loot a second time be reduced when you loot the first one? To give others opportunity to loot something too? No is better keep all the loot in one guy...

Back