Tg-u60

Slippery

Stalker
Society
illuminox
Leon Slippery Shockwave
Whats the estimation price on TG-U60 tier 0?

There is 2 TG-U60 that exist in game (after CL prize, 3)
Not many BLP rifles in this skill and DPS range and you have mid level rec that starts at lvl 60.
For a BLP rifle the eco is pretty decent i think
It supports mod evil and average DPS is 79.5 at 2.959 eco range 85,8
Made a comparison between some weapons bellow
The mod evil amp is a lot cheaper than HC204 (8-9k VS HC204 30k)

Is it 20k, 30k, 40k?

Bum bump.....

I'd say it's worth more than 23k, probably over 30k, not sure by how much. The level 60 to use making it accessible to far more players, better than m83 because you can fit mod evil on it which is cheap at 10k versus a204 price, and finally it's BLP and there isn't any BLP alternatives between calytek ten and DOA with that level of DPS.

Yes I agree with this. The range, DPS, skill lvl and mod evil is a good combo. Would love some more input from others as well :)

I'd say it's worth more than 23k, probably over 30k, not sure by how much. The level 60 to use making it accessible to far more players, better than m83 because you can fit mod evil on it which is cheap at 10k versus a204 price, and finally it's BLP and there isn't any BLP alternatives between calytek ten and DOA with that level of DPS.

yes, blp SIB guns is more valuable because of cheaper blp amps , and much older players what plaid with lp485 and others have skills for it.

//mg

Back