Uber: I nearly wet myself when I realised I Ubered

RavenJade

Vampire Princess
Kara RavenJade Summerwind
Sad but true.. it doesn't take much to excite me :D

I was out mining and I have been getting more into amps as of late.. but I still get scared to use anything above a d-class... so I decided to be brave and use a level 10. First drop I got a hof, but I had something covering my window so I didn't think it was going to be a big one.............. But then I saw it... 2500 ped of Alt... I was soooo happy.

I was recording at the time.. though my mic is a bit low, if anyone wants to see my silly reactions when I'm happy lol

Loved your clapping and squeals of delight congratulations :yay:

MIDNIGHT EXPRESS 5 PED WARPING
Arkadia-->Rocktropia-->Calypso-->Arkadia
http://varyag-delivers.weebly.com/web-chat.html
Yoshii Yoshii Lem chat name: VaryagDelivers

Have ingots to increase ship SI but your VSE is too low? Ask me to drop them in for you no charge for this service

I have to agree with Yoshii -- your reaction is fantastic! :lolup:

Well deserved!! Keep them coming :vampire:

really nice.. first drop... wow

Great to see!

Gratz! :yay:

( also, I like your new PCF avatar )

Nice one Gratz:yay:

Huge gratz on the hit, very nice indeed :D

What is the multiplier on that amp? (i'm not yet familiar with the super big ones :laugh:)

I was out mining and I have been getting more into amps as of late.. but I still get scared to use anything above a d-class... so I decided to be brave and use a level 10. First drop I got a hof, but I had something covering my window so I didn't think it was going to be a big one.............. But then I saw it... 2500 ped of Alt... I was soooo happy.

I was recording at the time.. though my mic is a bit low, if anyone wants to see my silly reactions when I'm happy lol

Well done!

Gratz and thank you for sharing your joy :)

I will keep this in a little place with the gems...

Back