Question: Enhancers UL weapons and prices!

Not exactly precise no..you have to consider markup mats you get back on near success etc also.
In either case I can assure you that at an end cost of 500% or 1000% for dmg vs acc enhancers it does not makes sense at all (for the avg setup that is)

We have this wonderful enhanced weapon compare now so its easy to check:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/WeaponCompareV2.aspx

This doesn't change the fact that, unlike most other crafts, the cost of the click is 2 to 3 times more than a success. It might cost 2 ped (TT value) to click and return 0.80 ped on a success.

This doesn't change the fact that, unlike most other crafts, the cost of the click is 2 to 3 times more than a success. It might cost 2 ped (TT value) to click and return 0.80 ped on a success.

Accuracy enhancers cost 1.90 tt per click (1.90002 in fact :)) and on success return a 0.40 PED enhancer and at least 1.50 PED of residue, so there's no robbery in it.

Accuracy enhancers cost 1.90 tt per click (1.90002 in fact :)) and on success return a 0.40 PED enhancer and at least 1.50 PED of residue, so there's no robbery in it.

I stand corrected! :) Thanks

It seems to me the obvious answer is to change the BPs so the lower level enhancers don't use pyrite. Use gazz or something else. Maybe one ore for the first four levels, another for the next three levels, and pyrite for the final three. Or pyrite for the top four or five levels, to keep it worth mining in PVP. Something like that. Maybe change the output amplifiers to something else for low levels too.

It seems to me the obvious answer is to change the BPs so the lower level enhancers don't use pyrite. Use gazz or something else. Maybe one ore for the first four levels, another for the next three levels, and pyrite for the final three. Or pyrite for the top four or five levels, to keep it worth mining in PVP. Something like that. Maybe change the output amplifiers to something else for low levels too.

Why complicate things? Increase supply to combat the hoarding. And please don't tell me it isn't happening. I know a few people with several thousand peds of dianthus and pyrite. One of whom actually sold his 4k tt stack recently.

Why complicate things? Increase supply to combat the hoarding. And please don't tell me it isn't happening. I know a few people with several thousand peds of dianthus and pyrite. One of whom actually sold his 4k tt stack recently.

Because that only helps hunters, and hurts miners. Changing the BPs would help hunters, miners and crafters.

If all enhancer slots work the same (break, boost ) etc..then they need to cost the same.

If all enhancer slots work the same (break, boost ) etc..then they need to cost the same.

Not necessarily. If Tier 7-10 need more expensive mats, causing them to cost more, that's fine. Those tiers cost more as they get higher, and they have the same effect (1 extra slot each).

Not necessarily. If Tier 7-10 need more expensive mats, causing them to cost more, that's fine. Those tiers cost more as they get higher, and they have the same effect (1 extra slot each).

So what your saying is that since 1-6 would cost less and 7-10 would cost more it would balance out and benefit more players? Sounds unnecessary complicated, I think there is a better solution..and if you look back in this thread you will see discussions about item caps, market manipulation etc.

So what your saying is that since 1-6 would cost less and 7-10 would cost more it would balance out and benefit more players? Sounds unnecessary complicated, I think there is a better solution..and if you look back in this thread you will see discussions about item caps, market manipulation etc.

I don't think it's that complicated to have different BPs have different mats.

I think this is too complicated for MA to manage, they should just put enh in the TT.

You think increasing the resource cap--crashing the mu, raising rebalancing issues, and making PVP mining not worth the effort--is less complicated than tweaking the BPs?

You think increasing the resource cap--crashing the mu, raising rebalancing issues, and making PVP mining not worth the effort--is less complicated than tweaking the BPs?

What I am saying is that I rather have one and the same cost for all slots.

1. Why invent a second type that needs to keep balanced?
2. Why make the true cost calculations for enhancers more difficult?

Obviously I am not an expert on these things, I don't know the solution :) ..what I am saying, and my main point is that why should sockets and enhancers even exist if they or not viable to use for most? Why even tier you gear anymore?

this isn't to hurt miners, it's to hurt hoarders that make these resources extremely difficult (impossible at times) to find while mining to begin with...

you didnt get the joke did you? 95% of norberts posts are sarcasm...

It was meant in jest :).

I think drop rates should be increased though on dianthus and pyrite, atm they are to expensive for sure :).

This is ofc if MA want them to be more widely used by players.

Last edited:
Back