PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Chances Bender Mark II
    Society
    Nebula Virus Elite
    Images

Fair on community to hide space mobs from others ... ?

Hello friendly space community.
    An issue has arisen upon where a few months back a skilling ship was being "greifed" by another ship endlessly with the lowest part being that they hid all the mobs at Arkadia training ground... literally 80% were gone.
    Support cases were written and for days/weeks it was impossible to skill at this training ground.

MindArk was contacted and their reply was ... "It is against the EULA and ToS to move all the creatures away just so that no one else can get to them."

Nobody had any evidence of this but everyone was aware who the culprit was.

Well a couple of days ago on a society space excursion we run into this said ship and to our surprise they had 30+ Skyflail mobs on their tail, across space border lines VERY far from their spawn area.

So let me guess.. you were going to kill them all yes ?
    There is no way that the 30min+ journey, plus the amount of time it would take to round up this many mobs and drag them so far was simply a coincidence or mistake.

Well even today (2 days after the above mentioned event) people are still asking in space chat about the missing mobs.
    "2017-01-23 21:44:52 [#space_flight] [R*** **** ****] why would the space training area be empty, literlly"

I ask, is this fair on the community ?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Black Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    Lol, you didnt come accross us we came accross you - we brought these mobs to the pirates so they could shoot them and therefor had loot making fighting them worthwhile.
    The mobs were moved close to the warpgatepoint because we knew that pirates were camping it and mining other warpvessels.
    We made them clean the mobs then killed their privateer and their quads retreated to avoid getting lootet -> the result was a cleared gatepoint which again could be safely passed by other ships.

Funny how you try to twist facts.
    Besides 30 mobs is no effort and not hard at all we constantly have collects of 100-150 mobs going cause mindark still has no mothership content ingame and we deal with 'punies' everywhere.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Chances Bender Mark II
    Society
    Nebula Virus Elite
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John B Knight View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lol, you didnt come accross us we came accross you - we brought these mobs to the pirates so they could shoot them and therefor had loot making fighting them worthwhile.
    The mobs were moved close to the warpgatepoint because we knew that pirates were camping it and mining other warpvessels.
    Not a bad excuse ...
    Still does not excuse what you did...
    So does this justify interrupting the game for everyone else?

We made them clean the mobs then killed their privateer and their quads retreated to avoid getting lootet -> the result was a cleared gatepoint which again could be safely passed by other ships.
    We actually shot down the mobs without any interruption from you and nobody was looted for anything on our ship other than perhaps 40c of pet food - regardless this is not the point of this thread at all.
    This does not even to begin to explain the void which was left at Ark training grounds - or why people still today cannot find mobs in certain areas.
    Were you going to drag them to the warp gate ?
    Or just saving them for a rainy day?

Funny how you try to twist facts.
    Besides 30 mobs is no effort and not hard at all we constantly have collects of 100-150 mobs going cause mindark still has no mothership content ingame and we deal with 'punies' everywhere.
    No facts are twisted. The video shows your ship, mobs from another server area and people are free to come to their own conclusions. Please dont believe a word I say !

Just on another note since this thread was started more photos have come to my attention from other space travelers, they back up my story and are very glad that im bringing this to light.

Here below you can see the ball of mobs that Normandie (off screen to the left) ran off and hid from arkadia training grounds a few months ago. You can clearly see the extent and thoroughness he has gone to, this does not only wreck the game for skilling ships, but also new players and hunters.

(picture below provided by anonymous player)

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Alaina Bonnie Knight
    Society
    Age of Enlightenment
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chances View Post

Well a couple of days ago on a society space excursion we run into this said ship
    That's hilarious! You were at the warp gate, warp mining and killing innocent ships.

Very very few people hunt Skyflails, moving a few of them whilst leaving the majority of the spawn in place would certainly not affect anyone's game play.

Trouble with hunting pirates is they rarely have loot. We had killed you several times this week. We know in bringing you the mobs you would either leave the innocent ships alone, or kill the mobs and act entirely different way in battle with now having loot. Which you did, by running away.

Lucky the people of Entropia are not daft and can read right through your silly games.
    ~4000 largest member space channel /join #space_travel
    Warp Flight times and Prices
    Have courage, and be kind. For where there is kindness, there is goodness & happiness.
    Quote Originally Posted by krazykat View Post
    yes, yes, yes so y'all are the hottest skill'in team in the universe....

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Chances Bender Mark II
    Society
    Nebula Virus Elite
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alainax View Post
    That's hilarious! You were at the warp gate, warp mining and killing innocent ships.
    Irreverent ... were pirates ??
    Its not against any rules for this.

Very very few people hunt Skyflails, moving a few of them whilst leaving the majority of the spawn in place would certainly not affect anyone's game play.
    I hunt them quite often, why would I have their position saved in my stickys ?!?
    I know the spawn is not dense, we had already killed off many before taking the video.
    MOST of the mobs were taken from their spawn area.
    This still does not excuse what was done one bit ?!? ... because nobody hunts Kerebos its ok for me to mob train them to a hidden area and hunt them myself ?
    Seems very selfish if you ask me.

Trouble with hunting pirates is they rarely have loot. We had killed you several times this week. We know in bringing you the mobs you would either leave the innocent ships alone, or kill the mobs and act entirely different way in battle with now having loot. Which you did, by running away.

Lucky the people of Entropia are not daft and can read right through your silly games.
    You have not killed me several times this week.
    This is not only about the warp gate !
    Lucky the people of Entropia are not daft and can read between your lines !

What.. do you think you own space ?!?!

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Alaina Bonnie Knight
    Society
    Age of Enlightenment
    Images

This does not even to begin to explain the void which was left at Ark training grounds - or why people still today cannot find mobs in certain areas.
    Actually we spend most of our time hunting well away from the training areas. Usually locusta.
    The trouble with training grounds, particular Arkadia is that many large ships hunt there. It's like 4 fishing boats j a small pond, the mobs dry up fast and respawn slow.

If you are concerned about spawn density please do report it to mind ark. Since you seem keen to report.

Just on another note since this thread was started more photos have come to my attention from other space travelers, they back up my story and are very glad that im bringing this to light.

Here below you can see the ball of mobs that Normandie (off screen to the left) ran off and hid from arkadia training grounds a few months ago. You can clearly see the extent and thoroughness he has gone to, this does not only wreck the game for skilling ships, but also new players and hunters.

Are you being serious? That image clearly shows a space station directly infront. Hardly hidden! Plus the ship in the photo has the agro of many of those mobs.

We have however moved mobs in the past, and always killed them (so they respawn back at their home). Done with the best intentions to get MA to realise that they need to do more with space. Get more mobs up there and we all put more money into the economy We published it here several months ago, for everyone to read, It was discussed and debated at great length on this vey forum.

This thread however, is a pirate having a moan about being interrupted at a warp gate.
    Last edited by Alainax; 01-23-2017 at 23:25.
    ~4000 largest member space channel /join #space_travel
    Warp Flight times and Prices
    Have courage, and be kind. For where there is kindness, there is goodness & happiness.
    Quote Originally Posted by krazykat View Post
    yes, yes, yes so y'all are the hottest skill'in team in the universe....

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Black Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images

Looks like a standard size mob collect on ark tg - where we are doing more collects since november after varyag performed their pirate attack when we were out near locusta.
    We took their 'greetings' as an 'invitation' to spent more time with them - one could say in pvp everyone 'interferes' with everyone and usually the pirates are the one shouting the loudest about how other people should not complain - funny to see you being the 'crybabies' now

Varyag has passed us while collecting on ark tg countless times, often we kill them and take their collects - but they are welcome to try and take ours - its pvp after all

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Contact Support about it and let them decide how they see it i guess, but being lootable PvP not sure what their response would be. Is it right in my eyes, then i would say no but over the years have seen all kinds of shenanigans. I remember one Merry Mayhem where mobs were being hidden from competitors .

Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Granny Rowan Render
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    Not a bad excuse ...
    Still does not excuse what you did...
    So does this justify interrupting the game for everyone else?

We actually shot down the mobs without any interruption from you and nobody was looted for anything on our ship other than perhaps 40c of pet food - regardless this is not the point of this thread at all.
    Were you going to drag them to the warp gate ?
    Or just saving them for a rainy day?

No facts are twisted. The video shows your ship, mobs from another server area and people are free to come to their own conclusions. Please dont believe a word I say !

For those unfamiliar with space and in particular Ark Training Grounds, I can be certain that this picture was taken inside Ark TG. How do I know this, how can you check for yourself ?
    Go to Ark TG, align planet and SS, then fly towards the back of the TG. The SS will disappear from view before you leave the TG.
    This is nothing more than a screenie showing what a large mob ball they had on that day. I have seen many such pictures taken by several motherships. Indeed since the designation of the ship is not shown it could be anyone.
    If you wish to slander someone then at least find believable material.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Chances Bender Mark II
    Society
    Nebula Virus Elite
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Norbert View Post
    Contact Support about it and let them decide how they see it i guess, but being lootable PvP not sure what their response would be. Is it right in my eyes, then i would say no but over the years have seen all kinds of shenanigans. I remember one Merry Mayhem where mobs were being hidden from competitors .
    Well like I stated in my original post, MA was contact months ago and ensure me that this is against both EULA and Tos.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast