Fair on community to hide space mobs from others ... ?

Status
No no, it was... your part of the problem obviously, working in cahoots with the ship owner in question - just something to let the community know - hopefully your intent will shine through :)

MA had no problem seeing what the issue here was, surprising that you cannot... :ahh:

OH. Come On! You can do better than that!

We're all against you and in JBK's Pocket! Your video was fine we are just being obtuse!

Get a fucking clue, will you? You come in here trying to stir shit and just fell into it instead. Too bad you still smell the same.

I may want to take this opportunity to mention that it is free to join in on Normandie to skill repairs as you can see from the provided material we have plenty of opportunity and the community is welcome :wtg: :D
We also provide temporary gunner options during hunts to those who want to see how it is to hunt with a mothership.
To become part of our crew please check information provided on our website (see signature) and/or pm me ingame - ToS Normandie (200K+SI) a community ship of entropia universe :D

PS: We kill pirates as a hobby - so if you like to hunt them be welcome to join us :D

At the rate your kicking off guests on your ship I dont think there will be many left ! :D
(damage control since we blew you up the 1st time, not the 2nd time where you tried to log off and we looted you for a couple hundred ped worth of pills)
see what I did there... :dunce:

Again id like to stress, this thread is not about piracy, lootable space or anything else other than proving some answers to all of the players who were asking about where the mobs have been the last few months.
As you can see 95% of the replies were made by both owners and crew who are working in cahoots to deny space go-ers a fair opportunity in space.

People are free to read the last few pages and come to their own conclusions.

Nothing more, nothing less.

OH. Come On! You can do better than that!

We're all against you and in JBK's Pocket! Your video was fine we are just being obtuse!

Get a fucking clue, will you? You come in here trying to stir shit and just fell into it instead. Too bad you still smell the same.

Woah... hit a nerve I see ....

:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

Woah... hit a nerve I see ....

:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

No.. no nerve hit.. just tired of hearing your crying over shit that doesn't exists.

Don't you have a shop to run?

No.. no nerve hit.. just tired of hearing your crying over shit that doesn't exists.

Don't you have a shop to run?

If you have nothing constructive to add then I would please ask that you keep off topic subjects to your own thread.

Crying ? :)
Its a great morning here in sunny Australia ! :)
Just trying to reply to all the culprits who are bombing me in this thread - for some unknown reason ?!?!? :scratch2:

As you can see 95% of the replies were made by both owners and crew who are working in cahoots to deny space go-ers a fair opportunity in space.

Maybe some help in maths chances ? ;)
I would say the majority of replies in this thread is from you argueing with multiple members of the 'community' - guess who is the one trying to shape public opinion for his own dubious benefits.
I bet you still wish you were still on Varyag, but we blew them up so many times that NVE shit their pants and 'officially' left. Everyone can still see in whos favour you argue ;)

Hello friendly space community.

And this video proves what exactly? Looks like the training grounds after another MS leaves their dry mobs around and then brags about their preventing other motherships from skilling.. :laugh:

owners and crew who are working in cahoots to deny space go-ers a fair opportunity in space.

Said the pirate! :rolleyes:

You know so far the "owners and crew" in this thread have pointed out how to navigate ark tg, a map to all Space mob locations, links to all space mobs info and listed just one of the many free opportunities there are to come and experience hunting in space.

As far as I can see there are many non "owners and crew" making perfectly reasonable valid points. Doesn't automatically make them in cahoots!

But yeah your right, we are all big meanies, and it's only the pirates people should trust...

Last edited:
Maybe some help in maths chances ? ;)
I would say the majority of replies in this thread is from you argueing with multiple members of the 'community' - guess who is the one trying to shape public opinion for his own dubious benefits.
I bet you still wish you were still on Varyag, but we blew them up so many times that NVE shit their pants and 'officially' left. Everyone can still see in whos favour you argue ;)

Sorry I dont see what this has to do with anything ?

All of the people complaining about mobs missing were mostly new players, they simply do not care about the forums or writing a support case, they simply stop repairing. Yes ... great move for the community - a community we wish to grow no ?
Well from your actions over the past few months I can BET that many have simply stopped skilling and will not return to space.

The only people I see here replying are people from your crew and Kronan. These are the very 2 ships which are the cause of all this kerfuffle.

Its not hard to see the people who are here speaking shit are from ToS / Normandie and NBK / Kronan.

People are not as stupid as you think John...

Again, please try to stick on topic, I know its hard... but please just try even for one reply ... :confused:

And this video proves what exactly? Looks like the training grounds after another MS leaves their dry mobs around and then brags about their preventing other motherships from skilling.. :laugh:

This video is here for people to make their own conclusions.
If you cannot understand what is happening in the video then perhaps your playing dumb... or perhaps you were/are part of the problem (trying to stand up for your captain i see - very valiant effort I must say !)

Said the pirate! :rolleyes:

You know so far the "owners and crew" in this thread have pointed out how to navigate ark tg, a map to all Space mob locations, links to all space mobs info and listed just one of the many free opportunities there are to come and experience hunting in space.

But yeah your right, we are all big meanies, and it's only the pirates people should trust...

Erm... werent you the original soc leader of Nebula Virus ??

Oh my trust is coming into question now ? :D
This will be golden..

Please if you can give me ONE EXAMPLE WITH PROOF of me scamming anyone I will give you everything I own... EVERYTHING !! :D

You talk about pirates alot... but its a little known fact that you were the original pirate. Shouldnt you be on your own KOS ? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Not knowing much about space mob locations...or really caring too much since i don't hunt them.
If there are 19 spots for mob locations, wouldn't it be better to go to a less used hunting spot and taking them from there?

Removing mobs from the frequently used training grounds does not sound like a wise idea.
That would be like going to Boreas and removing all the Kerbs into another area to leave all the newbie sweaters wondering wtf happened.

Perhaps this whole back and forth can be avoided in the future with a little foresight?
Its okay for you to have back and forth with the pvpers but you should leave everyone else who isn't a part of this and may just be skilling up themselves alone....removing their mobs is taking the enjoyment out of their game and that is against MA's policy.

P.S: saying that they are welcome to join your ship to skill is not a solution, that's recruitment, they should be able to skill themselves without having anyone overseeing them

lol ... PM from John ... sounds like a pathetic blackmail attempt ...

Honestly he should write books, he would be great at fiction ! :laugh:

John buddy ... do your worst ! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

<removed private message>

Last edited by a moderator:
Not knowing much about space mob locations...or really caring too much since i don't hunt them.
If there are 19 spots for mob locations, wouldn't it be better to go to a less used hunting spot and taking them from there?

Removing mobs from the frequently used training grounds does not sound like a wise idea.
That would be like going to Boreas and removing all the Kerbs into another area to leave all the newbie sweaters wondering wtf happened.

Perhaps this whole back and forth can be avoided in the future with a little foresight?
Its okay for you to have back and forth with the pvpers but you should leave everyone else who isn't a part of this and may just be skilling up themselves alone....removing their mobs is taking the enjoyment out of their game and that is against MA's policy.

P.S: saying that they are welcome to join your ship to skill is not a solution, that's recruitment, they should be able to skill themselves without having anyone overseeing them

Not quite.
Its like taking all the mobs @ boreas to the corner of the map - across border lines on caly, putting them in a very hard to find location (space is 3d remember not just a flat plane) and then simply leaving them there indefinitely so they dont repawn.
The skillers go out to get damage but... no mobs are to be seen - many complained about this (non pirates) as this was an obvious greif intended to run players out of the training grounds.
Ark training grounds was the ONLY training grounds used, for many reasons, and its simply unfair to deny people of this activity in the game due to a personal dispute. (its also against the rules might I add).

If they were dragging them away and killing them there would be absolutely no issue.
These mobs were willfully hidden from every other player in the game.

Erm... werent you the original soc leader of Nebula Virus ??

No I certainly was not. As I said to you on another thread just hours ago, Stagger was. I was actually never in Nebula Virus society. My history is completely open for anyone who wishes to read it. It is not that interesting to be fair, but can be found here. You make me sound much interesting I actually am!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...eet-KOS-list&p=3533109&viewfull=1#post3533109

It's weird that you are repeating the exact same stuff on various different threads throughout the forum. One could almost image that you have an alterior motive to what this thread claims ;)

No I certainly was not. As I said to you on another thread just hours ago, Stagger was. I was actually never in Nebula Virus society. My history is completely open for anyone who wishes to read it. It is not that interesting to be fair, but can be found here.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...eet-KOS-list&p=3533109&viewfull=1#post3533109

It's weird that you are repeating the exact same stuff on various different threads throughout the forum. One could almost image that you have an alterior motive to what this thread claims ;)

Surely not, this is simply to show the community about how some people like to pretend they own space and how the rules dont apply to them.

I will find some more information about your past pirate activities and start another thread sometime when im bored.... ;)
Sorry I did try to sidetrack my last post.... but only a little... :ahh:

Ultimately it's for MA to decide, of course, but I'd say they're just compensating inadequate mob AI. :) Mobs not only could but should move away from areas where they are hunted too much.

And while we're on "compensating inadequate AI"... how about some locusta creature control capsules?

Ultimately it's for MA to decide, of course, but I'd say they're just compensating inadequate mob AI. :) Mobs not only could but should move away from areas where they are hunted too much.

And while we're on "compensating inadequate AI"... how about some locusta creature control capsules?

MA has ruled and they are investigating...
This video was posted after the investigation confirmation was received to let the community decide if this is fair play or not.

Surely not, this is simply to show the community about how some people like to pretend they own space and how the rules dont apply to them.

I will find some more information about your past pirate activities and start another thread sometime when im bored.... ;)
Sorry I did try to sidetrack my last post.... but only a little... :ahh:

Running a little personal vendetta against me personally seems at best tedious. I do not hold in any regard the opinions of people who try to bring someone down to facilitate their own purposes. I certainly wouldn't go around starting threads about people I don't like, as I believe it shows more about the person writing the thread than the person it is aimed to hurt.

I like to think of my self as friendly and approachable, if anyone at all feels the need to discuss my past ( as if it's some dirty secret when I have already posted the link twice tonight!) please do pm me, as I am sure everyone else would be thoroughly bored by it if not so already!

This video is here for people to make their own conclusions.
If you cannot understand what is happening in the video then perhaps your playing dumb... or perhaps you were/are part of the problem (trying to stand up for your captain i see - very valiant effort I must say !)

Why yes, I am very loyal to my captain and ship, thank you. However. my post has nothing to do with that..

As someone who has been an MS skilling pilot for a # of years, my comment is an observation from that experience. It looks like just another day in the training grounds.

Running a little personal vendetta against me personally seems at best tedious. I do not hold in any regard the opinions of people who try to bring someone down to facilitate their own purposes. I certainly wouldn't go around starting threads about people I don't like, as I believe it shows more about the person writing the thread than the person it is aimed to hurt.

I like to think of my self as friendly and approachable, if anyone at all feels the need to discuss my past ( as if it's some dirty secret when I have already posted the link twice tonight!) please do pm me, as I am sure everyone else would be thoroughly bored by it if not so already!

I have nothing against you at all, I even wished your family the best!
This is surely nothing personal.

The space mob disappearance mystery affects me in no way what-so-ever!

You ARE friendly and very approachable (other than the -rep you were 1st to set in motion for something your partner is obviously guilty of).

Im simply speaking from the point of view of new players.
Heck, in the last 5 mins I received a PM ....

****:good to get that info out there for people to see.
Chances:yeah his bullshit going a little too far ...
****:agreed

If this was so frivolous and personal then howcome so many are messaging me, thanking me for getting this information out.
For months we suspected it was the Normadie or Kronan (probably both) who kept running all the mobs away for others to skill... and we were very happy to finally catch you red handed!

Again, this is nothing personal or about any vendetta... you too must admit we have been on great terms for the last 3 years.... why all of a sudden all this hate Bonnie ?
Seems a little odd if you ask me... If there was nothing wrong with what your soc did then why is this such an issue... simply ignore it and let the community decide.

I have not said anything misleading or untrue in any of my posts (other than you starting Nebula Virus, which I admit to and will look into this further now).

Perhaps we need someone to help with the mystery of the disappearing mobs ??? ....

https://media.giphy.com/media/ylyUQm2pCWo5yLfFEQ/giphy.gif[/Iurl]

I have nothing against you at all, I even wished your family the best!
This is surely nothing personal.

The space mob disappearance mystery affects me in no way what-so-ever!

You ARE friendly and very approachable (other than the -rep you were 1st to set in motion for something your partner is obviously guilty of).

Im simply speaking from the point of view of new players.
Heck, in the last 5 mins I received a PM ....

****:good to get that info out there for people to see.
Chances:yeah his bullshit going a little too far ...
****:agreed

If this was so frivolous and personal then howcome so many are messaging me, thanking me for getting this information out.
For months we suspected it was the Normadie or Kronan (probably both) who kept running all the mobs away for others to skill... and we were very happy to finally catch you red handed!

Again, this is nothing personal or about any vendetta... you too must admit we have been on great terms for the last 3 years.... why all of a sudden all this hate Bonnie ?
Seems a little odd if you ask me... If there was nothing wrong with what your soc did then why is this such an issue... simply ignore it and let the community decide.

I have not said anything misleading or untrue in any of my posts (other than you starting Nebula Virus, which I admit to and will look into this further now).

Perhaps we need someone to help with the mystery of the disappearing mobs ??? ....

https://media.giphy.com/media/ylyUQm2pCWo5yLfFEQ/giphy.gif

Faking messages from other players, posting false information in public channels and on various forum threads, breaking forum rules by quoting pms, pretending false identity in public channels indicating to new players that you are part of ToS (captain) just so you can slander our service with more 'credibility' - and these are just things you did today - and some still wonder why NVE pirates have such a shit reputation :rolleyes:

Faking messages from other players, posting false information in public channels and on various forum threads, breaking forum rules by quoting pms, pretending false identity in public channels indicating to new players that you are part of ToS (captain) just so you can slander our service with more 'credibility' - and these are just things you did today - and some still wonder why NVE pirates have such a shit reputation :rolleyes:

Not faking at all...
2017-01-24 00:29:09 [FROM: ****] good to get that info out there for people to see.
2017-01-24 00:30:23 [TO : ****] :) yeah his bullshit going a little too far ...
2017-01-24 00:31:03 [FROM: ****] agreed

John, I hardly think your in a position to be making any claims about "rules" at the moment :rolleyes:

I simply want this information out about your PM's so I can be as transparent to the community as I can be.
How else can I prove your threats / blackmail attempts ?!?! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Funny you say about our rep :) I know a couple of MS services which are down there with the worst of them ... and theyre not even pirates :laugh::laugh::laugh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

Want another PM from a concerned community member ...

2017-01-23 23:03:21 [FROM: ****] he knows he did it
2017-01-23 23:03:25 [FROM: ****] and he knows i saw it
2017-01-23 23:03:41 [FROM: ****] cuz he was circling me for awhile

You act all innocent John but on the sly you try to act like the big space bully... well this is just what is common knowledge around entropia...

Just putting it out there for you to see tho :dunce:

https://media.giphy.com/media/q8IwLQFwKSw4o/giphy.gif

Funny how the community confide in me with such information ... :rolleyes:

2017-01-23 23:03:21 [FROM: chances] I talk alot of shit every day
See what i did there ? :rolleyes:
As if quoting messages from 'ingame' with the writers name in **** makes any statement valid in a game were pirates have alt accounts and use them to publish information in various channels under 'pretend' normal avatars.

See what i did there ? :rolleyes:
As if quoting messages from 'ingame' with the writers name in **** makes any statement valid in a game were pirates have alt accounts and use them to publish information in various channels under 'pretend' normal avatars.

John, im doing this to try and help you.
Perhaps you cannot see what your doing to the rest of the community not involved in your little circle...

But please take my information with concern, perhaps even treat this is an intervention of sorts ...

No hard feelings mate :beerchug:

John, im doing this to try and help you.
Perhaps you cannot see what your doing to the rest of the community not involved in your little circle...

But please take my information with concern, perhaps even treat this is an intervention of sorts ...

No hard feelings mate :beerchug:

Im also killing you ingame to try and 'help' you by guiding you back to a life of social respect for the community of which you steal left right and center - but so far it hasnt worked - no hard feelings either ;)

Im also killing you ingame to try and 'help' you by guiding you back to a life of social respect for the community of which you steal left right and center - but so far it hasnt worked - no hard feelings either ;)

:)
My rep isn't getting any worse in game... this is the difference between you and I at this time John.

If it wasn't for us pirates then you wouldn't have given MA so many peds for your upgrades, thus giving them more to spend on the up coming space updates.... for this I believe we should both get a pat on the back...

https://media.giphy.com/media/mn1cym1jiJOUg/giphy.gif

When I re-read this I JUST HAD to find the chat in question...
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

2017-01-23 21:44:07 [#space_travel] [C*** *** ***] looking for captains from Titans Of Space
2017-01-23 21:44:34 [#space_travel] [Bender Chances Mark II] sure mate whats up ?
2017-01-23 21:44:52 [#space_flight] [R*** *** ***] why would the space training area be empty, literlly
2017-01-23 21:45:12 [#space_travel] [Bender Chances Mark II] ahh we like to round up the mobs and hide them so nobody else can train on them
2017-01-23 21:45:25 [#space_travel] [Bender Chances Mark II] This is what the normandie specializes in
2017-01-23 21:45:56 [#space_travel] [Bender Chances Mark II] if you want to join our crew for 100 peds we will let you train with us at our special space training locations

2017-01-23 21:45:57 [Society] [VanLot Ernestj Cinzano] :D
2017-01-23 21:46:06 [Society] [Bender Chances Mark II] i will be banned in 5 mins

I was banned much faster than 5 mins ! :cool:

So true tho* nothing really missleading in what I said :dunce:

When I re-read this I JUST HAD to find the chat in question...
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

2017-01-23 21:44:07 [#space_travel] [C*** *** ***] looking for captains from Titans Of Space
2017-01-23 21:44:34 [#space_travel] [Bender Chances Mark II] sure mate whats up ?
2017-01-23 21:44:52 [#space_flight] [R*** *** ***] why would the space training area be empty, literlly
2017-01-23 21:45:12 [#space_travel] [Bender Chances Mark II] ahh we like to round up the mobs and hide them so nobody else can train on them
2017-01-23 21:45:25 [#space_travel] [Bender Chances Mark II] This is what the normandie specializes in
2017-01-23 21:45:56 [#space_travel] [Bender Chances Mark II] if you want to join our crew for 100 peds we will let you train with us at our special space training locations

2017-01-23 21:45:57 [Society] [VanLot Ernestj Cinzano] :D
2017-01-23 21:46:06 [Society] [Bender Chances Mark II] i will be banned in 5 mins

I was banned much faster than 5 mins ! :cool:

So true tho* nothing really missleading in what I said :dunce:

WOW, Kitty finds popcorn.

Status
Back