Fair on community to hide space mobs from others ... ?

Status
The honerable thing to do would be to admit to moving the mobs.
Everyone could move on...
and that would be that.

I dont think he can swallow his pride tho...

Im far too busy to bother chasing you around space, what do you think your important enough for that ? :D give me a break... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

When we need to find you, we do....

Where did you hide the mobs in the Ark training grounds for weeks :confused::scratch2::confused::scratch2::confused::scratch2:

Seems im important enough for you to create forum threads and spent dozends of posts on it plus bothering to find unrelated posts of mine were you can place a neg rep (i mean repairers list - really ?).
Keep trying to convince yourself that this all doesnt matter to you, when in reality you just worry that it could happen alot more often that a freshly placed warpmine gets a visit with mobs and suddendly pirates have to leave or actually have to spent peds/ammo risking to become lootable themselfs ;)

Seems im important enough for you to create forum threads and spent dozends of posts on it plus bothering to find unrelated posts of mine were you can place a neg rep (i mean repairers list - really ?).
Keep trying to convince yourself that this all doesnt matter to you, when in reality you just worry that it could happen alot more often that a freshly placed warpmine gets a visit with mobs and suddendly pirates have to leave or actually have to spent peds/ammo risking to become lootable themselfs ;)

I made this thread cause im sick of people asking where all the mobs went.
WE know where they went.. dont we... I re-edited my video (others also recorded also.. dont hate) to make public so I can simply show this to people who ask.

Your wife kicked off the rep bullshit.. who fkn cares anyway lol... get over it, youll be ok mate !! :)

I made this thread cause im sick of people asking where all the mobs went.
WE know where they went.. dont we... I re-edited my video (others also recorded also.. dont hate) to make public so I can simply show this to people who ask.

Your wife kicked off the rep bullshit.. who fkn cares anyway lol... get over it, youll be ok mate !! :)

I dont care about neg rep, its just another forum rule you and other nve members are violating constantly which is something i care about when a pirate comes out and claims to be the advocate of the community which he constantly steals from :rolleyes:
I didnt neg rep you or (following your logic penelope) - but if it makes you happy keep going ;)

Like idea of more mobs and speeding up re spawn rate
Would also suggest adding code where training ground mobs die when pulled out of training ground.

MIDNIGHT EXPRESS 5 PED WARPING
Arkadia-->Rocktropia--> Calypso-->Arkadia
http://varyag-delivers.weebly.com/web-chat.html
Yoshii Yoshii Lem chat name: VaryagDelivers

Have ingots for your warpship but your VSE is too low?
Ask me to drop them in for you no charge for this service

Like idea of more mobs and speeding up re spawn rate
Would also suggest adding code where training ground mobs die when pulled out of training ground.

Ever tried dragging mobs out of a LA and requesting donations from the LA owners for their safe return ? Neither have i ( not even back in the day), but try keeping those mobs occupied and see how much effort it takes to keep them from slowly migrating back to the point of origin.

Thats fine :) you dont have to believe anything!! :)
Ive said this at least 2 times...

Im here just to state simple facts

OK, Great. You have stated your "facts". If you really dont mind what ppl believe then case is closed.
Yet... you still hang around bewildered that ppl dont believe you?
(Also your post is a question, so you are asking for opinions.....)

entropia_pirate.jpg
<- OffTopic, but still relevant.

I wish oh I wish there was no rules...

So sure, like you say, pvp is pvp right ? ... wrong, not when the Kronan is involved.

This thread sure moves fast, blimey!
Anyway, thanks for your answer - which is already a few pages back.
Lots of people will probably know that I am with the Kronan, but hopefully more people than that consider me to be a fair and balanced participant.
As I think I wrote at the time of the warping disruptions, we are in a kind of forced triangle with MA being jury and judge (when they get round to it, that is). It is thus not being crybabyish for anyone to ask for clarification or a ruling on stuff. After all, you are also once again bringing a matter up and asking if it is ok. Slightly less energy might make the discussion more compact for interested readers, though...
I've already agreed with you in the past that I'm not always that happy with any particular ruling that comes out of a situation - sometimes I happen to think the pirates have a fair point and yes, I wrote:
Well, in a lootable pvp environment I tend to believe that most 'behavioural' features are fair game.

In this particular case comments have moved a bit onto the overall picture of gathering mob balls as well. For me, the respawning rate seems perfectly fine once mobs are dead. You can head straight back into tg after a drowning and the mob density is fine (under normal conditions). The bigger issue should indeed be around either holding onto them or hiding them and justifyable reasons. Unfortunately, tit-for-tat can indeed be a justification in my opinion when groups of people cannot get along with each other. One problem is that it is hard to tell who is acting and who is reacting...

Reactions: s.c
All is fair in love and lootable pvp.
The reason most people don't use space is because of pirates and it is all lootable pvp. So if you don't like it don't go - the rules don't need to be changed.

isnt one of the most stated things from pirates is that everything is allowed in lootable pvp and that people shouldnt cry? and now they cry every fucking day. seriously tired of that shit.
this whole threads only purpose is to harm JBK... even if he did it... who the fuck cares? there are shittons of space mobs everywhere for the 5 hunter hunting them...

isnt one of the most stated things from pirates is that everything is allowed in lootable pvp and that people shouldnt cry? and now they cry every fucking day. seriously tired of that shit.
this whole threads only purpose is to harm JBK... even if he did it... who the fuck cares? there are shittons of space mobs everywhere for the 5 hunter hunting them...

yup.

(too short)

Reactions: s.c

Yup
to short

Status
Back