Help: Please help

cucublia

Old
James Mielu Blond
If anyone had before this error please give a some help. I played today 2 hours ago but i got update problems when trying to log in. I ended to uninstall the game and now when i want to install it i have this:

If anyone knows about it give me a shout.

Thanks, Mielu

I guess you get that error when you try to download the installer from EU website?

I uploaded the installer to my drive while you figure things out.

entropia_universe_setup.exe

Cheers.

TY so much, trying to install and i got this:

:( don`t know what to do anymoe ...

TY so much, trying to install and i got this:

:( don`t know what to do anymoe ...

1. check you computer date,
2. restart your router (most has this issue)
3. check your antivirus if you have internet security .
4. check if internet provider not banned ip address.

just write in command line : ping login.entropiauniverse.com and see if replies,
if no than try write : ping 94.31.61.11

and post answers

//mg

I did not changed anything and today i was able to play.
Seems the ping is good..

I will try to restart my router 100 times maybe it works :D

Could be a regional thing with your DNS. Try this:

Start > "cmd"
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /renew

ty for help, but no success yet ..

if ping is working, than your firewall just blocking application itself

you can do 3 things :

1. disable firewall on control panel to test
2. again repeating - disable or uninstall firewall if it has internet security option
3. if disabling firewall work, than you need to make an exception for entropiauniverse.

try open this link : http://cl.entropiauniverse.com/(en)...&territoryid=1&planetid=2&partnerview=1&pid=1

Ty Joda, the link from you works. I disabled firewall, no success. I added entropia universe application to firewall list on both networks (home and public) as a trusted app. I am still waiting for an answer from support department of EU. really weird what is happening, if i think i played the game today for couple of hours and i didn`t changed anything to my puter.

Ty Joda, the link from you works. I disabled firewall, no success. I added entropia universe application to firewall list on both networks (home and public) as a trusted app. I am still waiting for an answer from support department of EU. really weird what is happening, if i think i played the game today for couple of hours and i didn`t changed anything to my puter.

really strange, even if your ping is ok and you open this website that means launcher should work .

if you even can login to website to write support, it seems really something wrong with your application restrictions.

what antivirus you are using? it was once happened for me with avast.

avast ! :))) i will uninstall avast and try again. tyvm

Mielu

seems its the same think, with or without avast...i am speechless now ...dang!:mad:

Now i am trying to install the game again, same error: Could not connect to the update server.
I use the app installer from Angel O2 Mercer, but seems not working..

I have tried even with my mobile 4G connection to make connection with update server, no success..

hmm, super strange .

go to : %WinDir%\System32\Drivers\Etc
and rename hosts file to hosts.old

try this one maybe helps.

ping update.entropiauniverse.com

Tried again with another mobile phone connection, started to download the update, i quickly plug in my network cable and unplug the phone out, download stopped for a second then started to go from cable connection. Dang man, was so hard ! :)))

tried again with another mobile phone connection, started to download the update, i quickly plug in my network cable and unplug the phone out, download stopped for a second then started to go from cable connection. Dang man, was so hard ! :)))

gg! :d !!!!!!

Back