Question: I have lost 2 points of health?

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
A year or two ago I had 246HP, then last year when I did a skill check I had 245, now I just happened to be looking at my attributes and I have 244HP.....I am online most days. Where is my health going? I havent chipped out any skills.

Any ideas

Cheers
Bjorn

Do you have any screenshots as evidence ?

Do you have any screenshots as evidence ?

You can see my skill bar in my signature for a start. Been searching and I cant see any screenshots. I will send a support case and see what MA has to say.

You can see my skill bar in my signature for a start. Been searching and I cant see any screenshots. I will send a support case and see what MA has to say.

Saved old skillscanner CSV outputs?

Skill scanner bar at the bottom rounds to the nearest number, if you have 244.5 it'll show 245, also if you have an account through jdegres site it tracks every skill scan output.

A year or two ago I had 246HP, then last year when I did a skill check I had 245, now I just happened to be looking at my attributes and I have 244HP.....I am online most days. Where is my health going? I havent chipped out any skills.

Any ideas

Cheers
Bjorn

So you haven't checked your HP count for several years? :)

So you haven't checked your HP count for several years? :)

It must be some kind of achievement to log in every day for several years without gaining any HP also. :scratch2:

i hope you are not just looking at the signature that the scanner generates :)

i don't remember right now whether the signatures takes HP from the scanned value in the EU skills windows, or if it is calculated based on the different contributing skills.

if it is the latter, a single glitch (OCR) in any scanned skill value, might produce a deviation on the final HP calculation.

so.. does your in-game HP value also say 245 ???

Edit: I just checked the code and the signature's HP value is calculated from all the different contributing skills, and NOT taken from the "Health" attribute value in the EU skills panel. Therefore, my bet is that the OCR is failing with any of your skills.

If you spot which one it is, please send me a screenshot in PNG format to jdegre@gmail.com, so I can fine tune the OCR.

Last edited:
maybe try to heal yourself? :scratch2:

:laugh:

do you even play the game :)) u FW :D

It must be some kind of achievement to log in every day for several years without gaining any HP also. :scratch2:

Exactly, both things seems strange to me :) We play differently and strive for different things ingame I suppose hehe

Back