Question: Calypso Land Deed Token ever crafted?

As it needed 1000 Rugaritz Ingots per click, I suspect it sits as a decoration somewhere. Would be interesting for the Calypso Devs to comment on what this blueprint actually makes for such a high cost click?
Someone quoted 4500Ped TT per click, so does it give a Land Area deed?

Very curious

Very interesting. Never knew this even existed

Very interesting. Never knew this even existed

I believe this is when CLDS was released you could loot some hunting, mining and crafting. I thought you got the actual cld, but it seems you got token that you handed in to get cld. I doubt ANY TOKENS exist now.

The bps were made absurd just so no one would click them. I think they had to have them be some sort of bp just for crafters to be able to loot them but still have no use for them besides turning it in for a cld.

It would be interesting to see what the current crafting terminal says it would spit out if anybody was foolish enough to keep one around :laugh: However I bet they put out some tt trash or another.

Shall we crowd fund the 33 clicks of the BP!
At 4500Ped per click, on condition there is bound to be a million Ped ATH!

it might be interesting if a Dev can give us a answer , with something good it might convice people to make a fund or even a player to craft this bp , it might be getting a fortune if he hit a success, if it still exist a BP like this

Shall we crowd fund the 33 clicks of the BP!
At 4500Ped per click, on condition there is bound to be a million Ped ATH!

I can see someone having a 150k PED mistake crafting this on condition :laugh::laugh:

Even quantity would give ATH potential...

4500 ped tt per click... doesnt ruga have like over 1k% MU resulting in around 50k ped per click?
also the hard cap on ruga will prevent this from ever happening :-/

does kinda make you wonder/speculate about exactly how much ruga there really is in the entire game at any given point in time?

I gained one in 2013 (#88) crafting sheet metal but you didn't have to craft it to claim it, you raised a support ticket and they swap the token for a deed.

Back