My compet deed prediction

Venture Bros

Elite
Banned
Society
Death Lords
Thaddeus Rusty Venture
I predict that either on the 31st of this month or 1st of the next, we will get our Compet Deed payout. It will be twice the size of a normal payout, because it will also include last month. Or it will be an even larger multiple as it may also include all the earnings since launch. This increased payout will make people anticipate a higher than normal Return on Investment and the value of the Deed will quickly skyrocket.

The next month, payout will be half, or even less. People will panic, the price will drop.

In the following weeks, the price will stabilize to its natural value.

There is a huge potential for profit if I am correct. It should follow a graph similar to this:
1WGqHW4.png

Last edited:
Princess|ComPet said:
Hello everyone,

with the continued development of ComPet we would like to share our priority schedule with you.

Cross-platform Trading

A major part of ComPet concept is the “cross-platform” trading aspect that makes ComPet so unique. This feature is currently in development both in Entropia Universe and ComPet. Until this feature has been fully implemented, it is not economically practical to engage in our planned full- scale marketing campaign to promote ComPet.

iOS Release

Release of ComPet on iOS is in its final phase and should be available shortly.

Affiliate/Referral System

Together with the upcoming marketing campaign, an affiliate/referral system will be available for ComPet account holders to promote ComPet themselves. This is another important stage to complete in order to maximise the impact of ComPet marketing.

Language Support

It is essential for us to add additional language support for our worldwide users.

eSports and Tournaments

Tournament and eSports functionality is currently in development which should widen the audience and appeal of ComPet.

Additional Development

Here are some additional key development tasks that must be implemented in order to create an exciting worldwide battle app game with cross-platform trading connected to the Entropia Universe real-cash economy:

General conversion and retention optimization
Daily tasks/missions
Discounts and offers
Strongboxes
Trinkets/buff items
Balance fine tuning

ComPet Revenue System

The revenue payment system will be implemented after the most important of the tasks detailed above have been completed and their associated processes are working correctly. Deed revenues are currently being accumulated and payments will begin once ComPet is fully functional.

From the ComPet forum, today

Plus:
New ComPet tutorial video (16 mins)

Last edited:
From the ComPet forum, today.

Oh I missed that, I guess it is delayed farther then their last post. The same issue will arise eventually though however now it will be even more magnified.

I predict that either on the 31st of this month or 1st of the next, we will get our Compet Deed payout. It will be twice the size of a normal payout, because it will also include last month. Or it will be an even larger multiple as it may also include all the earnings since launch. This increased payout will make people anticipate a higher than normal Return on Investment and the value of the Deed will quickly skyrocket.

The next month, payout will be half, or even less. People will panic, the price will drop.

In the following weeks, the price will stabilize to its natural value.

There is a huge potential for profit if I am correct. It should follow a graph similar to this:
1WGqHW4.png

Such little faith in the wise investors of EU :wise:

Just kidding, you're probably right.

... I guess it is delayed farther then their last post. The same issue will arise eventually though however now it will be even more magnified.

Big thumbs up for voicing your opinion on the future deed price developments. It has been in the back of my mind that I take a similar view that the first payout will be a lot higher than can be expected on average. Whether or not that leads to a fevered few days/weeks of a price bubble may depend on just how high that payout is... but tbh I don't like trading off either others' stupidity, nor their greed.

Timeline statements include: Until this feature [“cross-platform” trading] has been fully implemented, it is not economically practical to engage in our planned full- scale marketing campaign to promote ComPet...
Together with the upcoming marketing campaign, an affiliate/referral system will be available for ComPet account holders to promote ComPet themselves.
...additional key development tasks that must be implemented in order to create an exciting worldwide battle app game with cross-platform trading connected to the Entropia Universe real-cash economy...
The revenue payment system will be implemented after the most important of the tasks detailed above have been completed and their associated processes are working correctly.

Perhaps my biggest lol is at those last two words. Does anyone seriously expect a first payout in 2017 after reading this roadmap? (2018?) ...

That's a very long list of things to do before deeds start giving revenue. Even longer knowing how slow they progress.

Maybe next year.

You know MA could be pulling a brilliant misdirection trick on us all.

I've always believed they pulled most of the deeds from sale from the webshop. It was a very hurried affair when they did that. They lifted them to 120 peds from a 100, then they were gone like a week later just as the game exited beta.

Sure it's a shame they pushed back the revenue payments deadline yet again, but what if their plan is to sweep up as many deeds as they can floating around auction. What if the game is doing pretty well already, and they realise they sold it too cheap and want as many of the deeds back as possible.

Maybe who knows to sell them at a much higher price later, or maybe not sell them at all.

I'm sure it was 30% revenue deed holders, and 15% revenue for the affiliate programme, then MA keep 55%.

MA have "never" stated that they sold them all, in some big announcement.

I do love my tin foil hat theories though. Well look on the bright side, MA are committed to further development and they're accumulating the revenue for payment at some point.

Fine...more waiting then it's only been 3 years....smiles.

If they jump to 500 ped I'll let it go.

Rick

edit. found it the original post. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?263253-ComPet-App-Deeds

"....and start earning revenue from ComPet activity, which is scheduled for launch in Q1 2015." I'm saying nothing...lol :p

Last edited:

I've always believed they pulled most of the deeds from sale from the webshop. It was a very hurried affair when they did that. They lifted them to 120 peds from a 100, then they were gone like a week later just as the game exited beta.

Sure it's a shame they pushed back the revenue payments deadline yet again, but what if their plan is to sweep up as many deeds as they can floating around auction. What if the game is doing pretty well already, and they realise they sold it too cheap and want as many of the deeds back as possible.

Maybe who knows to sell them at a much higher price later, or maybe not sell them at all.

I'm sure it was 30% revenue deed holders, and 15% revenue for the affiliate programme, then MA keep 55%.

I do love my tin foil hat theories though. Well look on the bright side, MA are committed to further development and they're accumulating the revenue for payment at some point.

Rick

You never know...

It's got 50,000 downloads on the google store. 45,000 more than I expected!

You never know...

It's got 50,000 downloads on the google store. 45,000 more than I expected!

I did do a lot of advertising....although I've got a feeling those referrals wont count.

Whatever...."don't worry about what you can't control".... is my new mantra.

Smiles and off to bed.

Rick

Yeah I saw the advert on TV this morning! Looks like it will do really well with such a massive international advertising campaign!

Try and think of the struggles Mindark had with Project Entropia back in 2003.
I wasn't around back then but the game still is, so its a matter of faith.

I remember when Apple were nowhere compared to Microsoft, then they did the Ipod, Ipad, Itunes, Iphone (spit) and so on. Microsoft seems to have lost its way since Windows 7 and aren't anywhere on the mobile phone market.

Compet is a gamble, but could be a good one - try it for yourself perhaps.

Apple created something unique.
Two player combat apps are not.
The proof will be in the advertising.

I expect payout to be rather low at the first payout, because the game has not had a very good start. Yes, even considering the first payout is over a period more than a month!

Few downloads in the first week (it's picking up) and the frustration that every time when you come online, you'd be robbed of all gold (while there are no targets to get gold back from) will have driven away many players.

The limitation on the amount of mugs you can perform has made the game more playable though, so I reckon retention rate of newbies may go up.

So I have hope the next rounds will be better.

Apple created something unique.
Two player combat apps are not.
The proof will be in the advertising.

I have never and never will buy an Apple product.

Overpriced, overengineered and overhyped right back to their 'silly Macintosh' days.

There is always a better and cheaper option. :tongue4:

Rick

edit. found it the original post. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?263253-ComPet-App-Deeds

"....and start earning revenue from ComPet activity, which is scheduled for launch in Q1 2015." I'm saying nothing...lol :p

I have a conspiracy theory, too, based around the fact that the last time I was set to play, the game was connecting to a malicious website - myexternalip(dot)com - I have since unloaded the game from my pc and will wait until further notice.

Overpriced, overengineered and overhyped right back to their 'silly Macintosh' days.

I would hope you feel as strongly or more about Facebook! Personally I would rather have old fashioned BBS than facebook clunk.

I would hope you feel as strongly or more about Facebook! Personally I would rather have old fashioned BBS than facebook clunk.

Let's just say I dont use Facebook before I attempt to upset 1 Billion people...
(not that would stop me obv.)

I do like Compet though.

I like it more that I dont get raided twice a day, so if you played before version 1.07 maybe give it another go?

Selling Deeds

Hi Folks,

Perhaps it's a bad business decision to sell the Compet Deeds before the game picks up but I need the cash. If anyone interested in buying some contact me in EU.

Best Regards,

Tyrion Struggler Lowborn

The only apple product I buy regularly is called Aspall cider and is of the liquid kind:beerchug:.

Back