Proofs how new ***** B*T works :)

Status
don't make it personal, i have list of people :) you already know that

You are right.

Its VERY easy to see on each pvp/LG.
Just watch the hof list of spree and see the same names pop up... If u once see me there well, u can Call me a cheater or what ever u want.

You are right.

Its VERY easy to see on each pvp/LG.
Just watch the hof list of spree and see the same names pop up... If u once see me there well, u can Call me a cheater or what ever u want.
So when i go to right and pvp4 before lg and then kil some nubs at lg so i get spree. I must be a cheater then. Btw some lg ago i got 16 kill spree. But only 4 ppl attacker...

So when i go to right and pvp4 before lg and then kil some nubs at lg so i get spree. I must be a cheater then. Btw some lg ago i got 16 kill spree. But only 4 ppl attacker...

No, but i was comparing the 3 v 3 reports joda mentioned.
I acuse him and he acuse me.

So I said look at who is the one killing the most. How can someone be "cheating" and not kill so many? Thought about that?

Not saying about u killing noobs but on a Heavy attack with full force and only 2-3 that shines and rest stands like rabbids to get slaughtered. This is what im talking about.

Slow down this video and you will see every time name tag appears gun shoots. It is rather easy app (triggerbot) that can do it - when specfic color appears in specific location on screen the gun shoots.
Shouldnt be very hard to detect by MA.

Yes listen to him. My hits are 200% hit rate which means 1 hit makes the target take 2x more hits waw.
Good job, hand claps to u.

How about we record each others on any pvp occasion? Like i did past 2 years and just post?rig pvp4 n lg?

No, but i was comparing the 3 v 3 reports joda mentioned.
I acuse him and he acuse me.

So I said look at who is the one killing the most. How can someone be "cheating" and not kill so many? Thought about that?

Not saying about u killing noobs but on a Heavy attack with full force and only 2-3 that shines and rest stands like rabbids to get slaughtered. This is what im talking about.

Im a kill stealer mostly. Or shooting someone that dont have attention towards me.

Going to bed.i think we all missed that twisted around drama. Next time each wss should stream lg. Wait only joker n bobbazz would make my day.

I starten my stream when azzah asked me once. Then he loggen out... But i streamed that time for Kinda long time in pvp4 fighting 2 ppl från entropy. Dont remembr who they were. NO really reason that stream atm in there since i cant win The fights so were is the fun for me in that

I just watched Rocky's stream of the LG - fast forwarding to the fight scenes - it looks to me that he isn't using a bot. There is probably 15 or so fight scenes and he misses alot of shots in most of them. It's only near the end and when Rocky is on the claim marker - the clip in the OP - that the aim looks suspicious. But, you could explain that as when you are shooting naturally there are occasions you are 'in the zone' and hitting near 100%. After watching the whole stream, I'd say there is nowhere near enough evidence to claim bot usage.

Anyone who has played any proper FPS game even remotely seriously would know, you keep your x-hair on the target plane (e.g. counter strike -> head level).

:rolleyes:

I just watched Rocky's stream of the LG - fast forwarding to the fight scenes - it looks to me that he isn't using a bot. There is probably 15 or so fight scenes and he misses alot of shots in most of them. It's only near the end and when Rocky is on the claim marker - the clip in the OP - that the aim looks suspicious. But, you could explain that as when you are shooting naturally there are occasions you are 'in the zone' and hitting near 100%. After watching the whole stream, I'd say there is nowhere near enough evidence to claim bot usage.

To be honest, i was pure lucky on the last kills at claim. Hence, why i said im proud of the "blind" kill I did there with the fast reaction

wonder if that shot after revived is because shooter had a person on target ?

"you must be alive to perform this action"

Last edited:
Giving free popcorn on songkra valley. Extra butter and extra salt is available.

wonder if that shot after revived is because shooter had a person on target ?

"you must be alive to perform this action"

Seriously, really???

You are making me think u are a newbie, newbeginner = noob.

Dude, I have in option "HUD" the so called "Queue Use tool action when reloading" OFF.
This to avoid firing twice. I think all use this fucntion in pvp right?

It means i have to click on items, so yeah u might see those messages often. So when I died and revived I clicked on fap, but due to not having the "Queue Use tool action when reloading" ON, means u will have to hit the button twice or 3-4 times. Hence why I shoot almost each time at revive as I thought the system reads my button but im too fast on clicking. If I had the "Queue Use tool action when reloading" ON, i would have had to click only 1 time and thats it ...

I have a shortcut for barname too, I might have hitted it to make the bar the person is jumping like crazy to tag him after death.

You are becoming real pathetic here. damn ...

Looks like image detection, but who am I to judge.

Those 2 clips in the OP don't prove anything. Could be aimbot could be natural aim.
This is coming from the leader of Alpha @ Afterworld, so I have some experience with PvP and I've seen what a really good PKer can do with natural aim.

However, the video Soko posted about Caperon hunt is really really suspicious. The guy fails all the basic bot checks--which means he's definitely using a hunting bot OR deliberately trying to look like a bot (which is what he claims after being caught). To waste PEDs by shooting at mobs other people are already shooting and losing mob after mob to someone else? Just to try to fool someone? Not a very convincing explanation if u ask me...

There's a software which can tell for certain if the avatar is controlled by software or human being. Sadly you have to have access to the system logs to use it. MA can tell who's who in EU if they want, or even care. :dunno:

Those 2 clips in the OP don't prove anything. Could be aimbot could be natural aim.
This is coming from the leader of Alpha @ Afterworld, so I have some experience with PvP and I've seen what a really good PKer can do with natural aim.

However, the video Soko posted about Caperon hunt is really really suspicious. The guy fails all the basic bot checks--which means he's definitely using a hunting bot OR deliberately trying to look like a bot (which is what he claims after being caught). To waste PEDs by shooting at mobs other people are already shooting and losing mob after mob to someone else? Just to try to fool someone? Not a very convincing explanation if u ask me...

There's a software which can tell for certain if the avatar is controlled by software or human being. Sadly you have to have access to the system logs to use it. MA can tell who's who in EU if they want, or even care. :dunno:

im here for how long ? 12 years ...first thing i heard when i came back after 2 years break..about a guy using a bot hunt...said oke..i have to see it with my eyes...so i meet him and guess what :)) confirmed. He was shooting only full mobs sometimes ya was starting shooting same mob as me. Im a bit upset i didn't record him. Still its a shame MA refuse to do something about those guys who deposited.

im here for how long ? 12 years ...first thing i heard when i came back after 2 years break..about a guy using a bot hunt...said oke..i have to see it with my eyes...so i meet him and guess what :)) confirmed. He was shooting only full mobs sometimes ya was starting shooting same mob as me. Im a bit upset i didn't record him. Still its a shame MA refuse to do something about those guys who deposited.

Yet, people think after being featured in that video he would publish his own video stream while using an aimbot? :umn:

bro everyone who played CS know this shake from 0:16-0:17 is AIMBOT :) now tell me looks natural to you ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Du8i9MNgQ8

Yes and no. That shake in case of Counterstrike hacks is to counter the recoil. EU does not have recoil. But the CS hacks are taking care of both the mouse movement as well as pulling the trigger. What we see here however is either a guy that has too high mouse sensitivity while having good timing with clicking LMB, or someone having a tool or using a glitch similar to the select target one taking care of the timing so one has to "just" get the crosshair on target for some milliseconds.

What exactly is the case here is in my opinion hard to tell. As far as I know Rocky is not the most experienced pvp player in EU. Not sure weather he plays other arcade shooters where one can acquire the skills. However that usually comes with a good portion of movement too and what can be seen is in my opinion a pretty bad movement that is not on par with the trigger reflex.

Smell fishy especially when you have in mind that he got accused of having a hunting bot too. Still it's not clear enough to tell with accuracy if he is cheating or not.:twocents:

Yes and no. That shake in case of Counterstrike hacks is to counter the recoil. EU does not have recoil. But the CS hacks are taking care of both the mouse movement as well as pulling the trigger. What we see here however is either a guy that has too high mouse sensitivity while having good timing with clicking LMB, or someone having a tool or using a glitch similar to the select target one taking care of the timing so one has to "just" get the crosshair on target for some milliseconds.

What exactly is the case here is in my opinion hard to tell. As far as I know Rocky is not the most experienced pvp player in EU. Not sure weather he plays other arcade shooters where one can acquire the skills. However that usually comes with a good portion of movement too and what can be seen is in my opinion a pretty bad movement that is not on par with the trigger reflex.

Smell fishy especially when you have in mind that he got accused of having a hunting bot too. Still it's not clear enough to tell with accuracy if he is cheating or not.:twocents:

The CS shakes comes from the bot resisting your mouse movements, not from recoil counter.

But the rest is true :)

bro everyone who played CS know this shake from 0:16-0:17 is AIMBOT :) now tell me looks natural to you ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Du8i9MNgQ8

If its a bot that both aim and fire it seem to be a crappy bot. :silly2:
At least 7 times is aim over hitbox without a shot fire.
To me it looks as his movement is similar to when you use "snatch aiming"
(= sweep aim over hitbox since the time of interaction in a shot is quite long).

If its a bot that both aim and fire it seem to be a crappy bot. :silly2:
At least 7 times is aim over hitbox without a shot fire.
To me it looks as his movement is similar to when you use "snatch aiming"
(= sweep aim over hitbox since the time of interaction in a shot is quite long).

They are actually talking about a trigger bot but many call it an aimbot.

They are actually talking about a trigger bot but many call it an aimbot.

Yeah, and I mentioned bot that takes care of both, not specifically the CS aimbot. :silly2:
I hope everyone run the video at 0,25 speed to check what happens... still no proof what really
but way easier to see how many times aim is over hitbox.

Status
Back