Proofs how new ***** B*T works :)

Status
Encrypted Spatial Unit Beta Miss Elaina tsilltsill Fri, 01 Jan 2016 18:49:21

here i was total new to the game and he instantly PMd me and told me a bullshit story abot the items worth... i dont get why ppl defend this guy

I know of 3-4 players who do that. I wouldnt call it a scam, but it's not ethical. I can see why you don't like him if thats your experience, but its not enough to suggest a scam.

Anyone think the two societies involved should just...

fight it out....?

Ah. :ahh:

Yes, exactly. I'd bet there are those on both sides using something. Fight in LG and PVP, not on the forum, stop trying to win with accusations.

yes, exactly. I'd bet there are those on both sides using something. Fight in lg and pvp, not on the forum, stop trying to win with accusations.

rofl who the fuck are u come fight me noob player xd

Yes, exactly. I'd bet there are those on both sides using something. Fight in LG and PVP, not on the forum, stop trying to win with accusations.

ill take that as a whitness since u should know. thx

Are there still adults who play this game?

Encrypted Spatial Unit Beta Miss Elaina tsilltsill Fri, 01 Jan 2016 18:49:21

here i was total new to the game and he instantly PMd me and told me a bullshit story abot the items worth... i dont get why ppl defend this guy

"Total new to the game" on 01 Jan 2016 yet your forum account was created in 2008...

this person in this thread is the worst fucking player this game has ever seen XD gl hf im out

moderator.jpg

Both parties of interest has said what they needed to say in this thread. Topic has no further discussion value and has turned into a personal disputes argument. Cheaters should be reported to MA support team and they will investigate the matter.

Last edited:
Status
Back