Help: Signature Picture size

Society
DFA
Drifter007
I can't seem to get the signature pic I want to be a good size when I upload it. Every time I upload it and view, it is really small. I even put it to the max size it said was allowed to be and below the max file size. Can anyone help me?

SilentDrifter, you haven't said what size the pic was that you uploaded, however my understanding is that only images larger than 1024x1024 pixels will be automatically resized.

The maximum size image allowed in a signature is 500x120 pixels:
Forum Rules said:
4.5 - Signature Limits
Text used in your signature may not be overly long, may not use characters larger than “SIZE=3” and may only contain five (5) lines of text. Please limit graphical signatures to 500x120 pixels. One 500x120 pixel image and one line of text is acceptable, but not an image along with a large amount of text. Please keep your signature as small as possible, since large signatures clutter the forum and cause unnecessary amounts of scrolling when reading threads. Note that signatures are only displayed in a member's first post of a thread page.

Also, the Member Signature section of the Gallery (which is where the pic should be uploaded to) limits uploads to .jpg/.jpeg/.gif files, a maximum of 500x120 pixels and 150kb.

If your image is within these limits, and is still being resized, please send a PM to 711, giving information about the size of the original image you're trying to upload, and a link to the image in the Gallery so he can see the outcome.

How do some members like rusty have big ones? I see when I make it that size its really small and does not stretch to the whole post.

How do some members like rusty have big ones? I see when I make it that size its really small and does not stretch to the whole post.

Thanks for reporting, I'll take a look.

Your question got my sig removed, lol

<removed>

Well that sucks, serica is back... ughh... time to stop using the forum as often again.

Last edited by a moderator:
My bad, I didn't mean for that to happen. I was/am just trying to figure out how to make a good size sig pic. I see a lot of people have bigger sized than the one Serica said is the limit and just thought maybe I was doing something wrong.

My bad, I didn't mean for that to happen. I was/am just trying to figure out how to make a good size sig pic. I see a lot of people have bigger sized than the one Serica said is the limit and just thought maybe I was doing something wrong.

You should not worry about the size of others, as long as looks good :yup:

You should not worry about the size of others, as long as looks good :yup:

lmaoo I knew someone was gonna say something like that. I figured it out a few min ago kind of. Might need to work on it later so its not so plain though.

Back